CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Swindon's Honda Closure - now own your brexit.

Guest Crab

Guest Erroreptile404
3 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Another good reason for Brexit.   Let’s get our V8 plastic cars back on the road.

It's not fibreglass they're going to be made out of carbon fibre.

Just now, EreptileDysfunction said:

It's not fibreglass they're going to be made out of carbon fibre.

I always fancied a TVR, my mate had one and it was a fucking hoot.   Broke down all the time but for 8 and a half minutes it was a fucking laugh.

1 minute ago, Monumental cunt said:

I always fancied a TVR, my mate had one and it was a fucking hoot.   Broke down all the time but for 8 and a half minutes it was a fucking laugh.

You're a petrol head, like me. I can talk cars and bikes all day.

What do you drive nowadays; isn't it the Alfa Romeo Giulia Quattro Formaggi?  Did you ever get to the bottom of why your insurance company inexplicably decided to not pay out after a gang of Asians hijacked your car at a McDonald's drive-thru?

2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You're a petrol head, like me. I can talk cars and bikes all day.

What do you drive nowadays; isn't it the Alfa Romeo Giulia Quattro Formaggi?  Did you ever get to the bottom of why your insurance company inexplicably decided to not pay out after a gang of Asians hijacked your car at a McDonald's drive-thru?

I never said they didn’t pay.  Admiral paid out twice quite quickly in one year.  I “lost” a BMW M3 and “mislaid” an Audi RS5 in a car park at lunchtime outside The main Police station.

i subsequently bought a Brown Audi A3 deisel which is totally fucking unstealable.

Had a strange urge to buy the new Volvo XC90 T6 petrol.   But had a lay down and a cup of tea and came to my senses.

on the current shortlist are

Merc C63 or C43 coupe

BMW M4

Honda Jazz, but availability of spares in the future has put me off.

i think looking at the above I will end up with an Alfa Romeo Giuliano’s Quadrafogllio, it’s obvious.  Proper cunts car.

7 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

They are leaving because they make shit cars that no one buys anymore.    Same goes for Nissan in Sunderland,  Jaguar LandRover and Fiat.   General Motors have been in decline for decades and have shut most of their UK production down.  Leamington spa van factory is now a Morrisons.    Nothing to do with Brexit.

It pains me to say this but I sorta agree with MC; I earlier opined that Honda's CEO considered the cars as "uninspiring". There was a time when Honda marketed themselves as the BMW of the far east and put a price premium on their cars. The problem was that the Koreans also make very reliable motors for the masses but sell same for less money. By the time Honda realised that the European driver is the most fickle of markets it was too late. Nissan won't leave as the Sunderland plant is not only very efficient but it also makes the Qashqai (or the cash cow as its known by Nissan executives) Honda will no doubt wish they followed Mazda's example who, having shaken off the Ford shackles produce a range of cars that are not only less anodyne but come with punchy yet efficient engines - the Mazda 3, 6 & CX5 spring to mind.

12 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

It pains me to say this but I sorta agree with MC; I earlier opined that Honda's CEO considered the cars as "uninspiring". There was a time when Honda marketed themselves as the BMW of the far east and put a price premium on their cars. The problem was that the Koreans also make very reliable motors for the masses but sell same for less money. By the time Honda realised that the European driver is the most fickle of markets it was too late. Nissan won't leave as the Sunderland plant is not only very efficient but it also makes the Qashqai (or the cash cow as its known by Nissan executives) Honda will no doubt wish they followed Mazda's example who, having shaken off the Ford shackles produce a range of cars that are not only less anodyne but come with punchy yet efficient engines - the Mazda 3, 6 & CX5 spring to mind.

Pile of MR deux.

58 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Sorry, are you now regretting the recent purchase of your Honda? Apparently OAP's like them.

I drive a 12 year old Audi. I nicked it from Monumental.

10 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

They are leaving because they make shit cars that no one buys anymore.    Same goes for Nissan in Sunderland,  Jaguar LandRover and Fiat.   General Motors have been in decline for decades and have shut most of their UK production down.  Leamington spa van factory is now a Morrisons.    Nothing to do with Brexit.

So Brexit is the perfect answer to.... eh, the UK car industry? What else is it the perfect answer? Sounds like Lou Reed's Perfect Day. A fucking drug fuelled fantasy - in this case cheap lager and cider. 

4 hours ago, The Bishop said:

I have long supected that you actually ride an NSU Quickly.

My mate actually has one of those. He collects old, small motorcycles etc. He also has a Norman Nippy, an old Raleigh bicycle with a 'PowerPack' aftermarket hub motor. The newest thing he's got is a Yamaha FS1E. 

6 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Polishing their helmets and admiring each others rear mudflaps

It's peculiar how the mere whisper of (shhh!) Honda brings out the red blooded alpha male chauvinist (it's a girls car, or its a hairdressers car) fantasising about TVRs, Jaguars, ad nayseum. Here's some news

THEY ARE ALL CHEAP BISCUIT TINS WITH RUBBER WHEELS. 

6 minutes ago, Crab said:

It's peculiar how the mere whisper of (shhh!) Honda brings out the red blooded alpha male chauvinist (it's a girls car, or its a hairdressers car) fantasising about TVRs, Jaguars, ad nayseum. Here's some news

THEY ARE ALL CHEAP BISCUIT TINS WITH RUBBER WHEELS. 

I long for the days when I could drive my 3 wheeled light blue spastic car ( with tiller steering) right down to the side of the pitch on cup final day and soak up the atmosphere , the heavy leather ball bouncing off my pvc safety windscreen and then drink 25 pints of Stella before driving back to the institution smiling merrily. Nowadays it all “Oi get that fucking hairdryer outta the fucking way you fucking crippled thalidomide Cunt “ I just watch  the great British bake off now and leave the beast in the garage 

6 minutes ago, Crab said:

The small child avatar is hair raising like watching John Hurt in Alien eating for two. 

Be careful mentioning small child There was a massive epidemic of grassing last night  by the “I’m absolutely outraged. Somebody report this person immediately” collective. But it seems that they have all logged on to Jehovahs witnesses . com tonight or become  the new Amish’s