CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Most common sex injuries

Guest Khiwa

On 19/02/2019 at 23:23, Khiwa said:

According to Channel 4's "Naked Attraction", the top sex related injuries are pulled muscles and carpet burns.

Anything else spring to mind?

I once banged my gf so hard in the ass it brused  my bob end.  She later removed her anal beads to reveal why my dick was battered.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

More comic genius.

Flid.

I’m sure I’ve heard that reply before. Has your Fisher Price computer, the one with the big yellow buttons finally decided to turn on you as well. You useless fucking pice of plankton. 

5 hours ago, King Billy said:

I’m sure I’ve heard that reply before. Has your Fisher Price computer, the one with the big yellow buttons finally decided to turn on you as well. You useless fucking pice of plankton. 

You're  seething now aren't you, face red, lips turning blue, furiously waving your fliddy pipe cleaner arms and pounding the keyboard with your creepy little 'scary movie 2' deformed hands. 

13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Your seething now aren't you, face red, lips turning blue, furiously waving your fliddy pipe cleaner arms and pounding the keyboard with your creepy little 'scary movie 2' deformed hands. 

Exact description of your avatar or is it an avatar ?                     What time are you scheduled to die? I really don’t want to miss it

Guest Wizardsleeve

Albert, you've quoted Eric's ONE post twice, and both of your responses are school yard level drivel.  You take all this far too personally.  You claim you aren't in hysterics, but the rest of us see a complete and utter spastic in full seizure complete with drooling and uncontrollable flatulence.  Please get yourself sorted.  If that means taking a couple of centuries off from posting here, we'll wait, honest!  

4 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Albert, you've quoted Eric's ONE post twice, and both of your responses are school yard level drivel.  You take all this far too personally.  You claim you aren't in hysterics, but the rest of us see a complete and utter spastic in full seizure complete with drooling and uncontrollable flatulence.  Please get yourself sorted.  If that means taking a couple of centuries off from posting here, we'll wait, honest!  

Fuck off

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Thank you

If Decs does return and shoves his angry cock into something, and I reference Eric's Scary Movie 2 post here, I hope he treats you like this...

GlassAgonizingAmericanblackvulture-size_

I'm using visuals because clearly, the English language is beyond your comprehension.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I can imagine my grandad masturbating Wizzle.

I bet you can't

I am imagining Frau Rat in the throes of solo pleasures.