CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Disk jockey cunts

Earl of Punkape

Back in the 90s when the Major was a lad I was heavily involved in illegal broadcasting, you cunts would know it as pirate radio. There was no Smashy and Nicely type cunts on our frequency, just a mixture of Jungle and hardcore with MC's. There were certain rules such as no swearing to heavily on air and promoting drug sales. It was a constant cat and mouse game between us and the department for trade and industry, they claimed we interfered with the emergency services frequency, which was total bollocks as they communicate via a digital network.

P.S Withers is a total cunt and Pen is naked apart from her knee high boots, waiting for Eddie to slip her some BBC!

13 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Back in the 90s when the Major was a lad I was heavily involved in illegal broadcasting, you cunts would know it as pirate radio. There was no Smashy and Nicely type cunts on our frequency, just a mixture of Jungle and hardcore with MC's. There were certain rules such as no swearing to heavily on air and promoting drug sales. It was a constant cat and mouse game between us and the department for trade and industry, they claimed we interfered with the emergency services frequency, which was total bollocks as they communicate via a digital network.

P.S Withers is a total cunt and Pen is naked apart from her knee high boots, waiting for Eddie to slip her some BBC!

So you have a boot fetish .. does you therapist know about this?

24 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Sunrise and kiss fm were illegal shit radio stations broadcast from shit hole tower blocks. You must be a council cake drug taker. 

Edited by Mrs Roops
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

they claimed we interfered with the emergency services frequency, which was total bollocks as they communicate via a digital network.

It was not a true digital system, there is (or was) encryption but it was still based on analouge technology.

3 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Sunrise and kiss fm were illegal shit radio stations broadcast from shit hole tower blocks. You must be a council cake drug taking nig nog. 

Sunrise had a station somewhere in the Malvern Hills in Worcestershire .. I remember a disk jockey from it .. he was a big fat ugly cunt. (a bit like Wizz), I remember the coppers finding him fast asleep pissed as a fart outside the station at Hereford.

25 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

On the contrary, Major. Digital and analogue signals can be transmitted on the same frequency. In such a conflict the stronger signal would swamp the other. I wonder how many lives your illegal indulgence inconvenienced.

3 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

On the contrary, Major. Digital and analogue signals can be transmitted on the same frequency. In such a conflict the stronger signal would swamp the other. I wonder how many lives your illegal indulgence inconvenienced.

Oh well fuck me the oracle has spoken once again! The bloke who built the transmitter was an ex royal signals sergeant, so I'm more inclined to believe him than you. Seriously doubt he would endanger the emergency services and neither would we!

11 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

In my experience from my CB days the powers that be were remarkably tolerant just so long as you did not cause radio on other frequencies.

8 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Oh well fuck me the oracle has spoken once again! The bloke who built the transmitter was an ex royal signals sergeant, so I'm more inclined to believe him than you. Seriously doubt he would endanger the emergency services and neither would we!

I am not sure that a royal signals sergeant active or retired would have been building a transmitter for a bunch of spotty tower block chavs or country bumpkins  .. more than likely he would have been telling you to get you hair cut.

• Like 1

Just now, Glowworm said:

In my experience from my CB days the powers that be were remarkably tolerant just so long as you did not cause radio on other frequencies.

Exactly in the good old days of FM radio whenever you heard a hiss between stations, when tuning the dial that was indicative of an unused frequency!

1 minute ago, Glowworm said:

I am noot sure that a royal signals sergeant active or retired would been building a transmitter for a bunch of spotty tower block chavs or country bumpkins  .. more than likely he would have been telling you to get you hair cut.

Maybe if you left your house Pen you might find out? Fucking idiot.

8 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

The only difference between digital and analogue is the number of values that the signal transmits. If your Heath Robinson kit was on the same frequency as the emergency services then it could very well interfere the with emergency services near the pirate transmitter.

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Sunrise and kiss fm were illegal shit radio stations broadcast from shit hole tower blocks. You must be a council cake drug taker. 

I can remember living in North London, in the 80's, going through the FM frequency and hearing some cunt saying "a shout going out to....."  intermingled with something that similar cunts construed as music. I didn't want to hear shouts, instead the wheezing of asphyxiation as some benevolent cunt wedged the microphone down said cunts larynx.

48 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

The only difference between digital and analogue is the number of values that the signal transmits. If your Heath Robinson kit was on the same frequency as the emergency services then it could very well interfere the with emergency services near the pirate transmitter.

There is also this issue of "harmonics" where the signal interferes with a frequency that is a multiple of the frequency being transmitted on. Its part of the reason for some of those unused frequencies.

Pirate radio was a platform that gave underground artists a chance to be heard and breakthrough into the mainstream. I'm not gonna name drop them here, but the fact of the matter is you know fuck all about the scene or the semantics of FM broadcasting. It wasn't all tower blocks and chavs, we did our thing catering for thousands of ravers across London. The fact that certain stations are still going now is a testament to that, music is subjective!