CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sneezing Cunts

Guest Pussy Galore

Guest Pussy Galore

Hello fellow contributors. It s so good to be here.

I imagine you are wondering what I look like. Fear not I ll post a photo soon.

Sneezing Cunts. Oh how they grind my gears! Filthy ignorant Cunts who sneeze about a dozen times but dont cover their disgusting germ laden noses whilst doing so - or even blow their noses to try and end the misery of it all. They are the sort who wont hesitate to snort up a load of phlegm and spit it out wherever takes their fancy. Dont even get me started about spitting in public. Its so much politer to swallow. I always do.😊

2 hours ago, Pussy Galore said:

Hello fellow contributors. It s so good to be here.

I imagine you are wondering what I look like. Fear not I ll post a photo soon.

Sneezing Cunts. Oh how they grind my gears! Filthy ignorant Cunts who sneeze about a dozen times but dont cover their disgusting germ laden noses whilst doing so - or even blow their noses to try and end the misery of it all. They are the sort who wont hesitate to snort up a load of phlegm and spit it out wherever takes their fancy. Dont even get me started about spitting in public. Its so much politer to swallow. I always do.😊

What are your thoughts on those who have nose bleeds when they cough or, even worse cough blood up.

22 minutes ago, Pussy Galore said:

Dear Glowworm

Call me insensitive - but I just feel like slapping them across the chops

I am not a violent person .. I usually go and thank them for spreading their germs .. I often do similar to people who talk loudly  on their mobile phones and thank them for the vairious number that they have quoted throughout the call.

Guest Pussy Galore

I could tell you are not violent dear Man. I'm not either ...........I only feel like slapping chops.

Oh good heavens people speaking loudly on mobiles. Like we actually give a damn about their sad lives!!

Guest Pussy Galore

Oh Roadkill thats not very welcoming! And you seemed like such a nice man. I sent you a really complimentary message about Man buns too!

Just now, Pussy Galore said:

Hello Eric. Can I call you Eric?Apoligies if you find it too personal. No - Im not Rollo Eric. Genuine Newbie here.

Of course you can call me Eric. I sort of expected it when I chose it as a username. You have a very similar style and fluency to a former member named King Rollo. Most thought he was a cunt, but I liked him. 

11 minutes ago, Pussy Galore said:

Oh Roadkill thats not very welcoming! And you seemed like such a nice man. I sent you a really complimentary message about Man buns too!

My apologies. Until you have proven your worth on here in something other than licking arses and getting groomed by Eric, being told to fuck off is the most pleasant welcome you can expect.   

Guest Pussy Galore

Hello again Roadkill. Goodness you are fierce bless you. One thing I can assure you is Im no arse licker though. Just really polite. I hope you warm to me.