CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Hearns Lose a Shitload of Money. National Fucking Tragedy!

Guest judgetwi

32 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Frattled.

Have you seen the bollocks I've been dealing with in the Tate Gallery thread Bill? Jesus H. Christ, that fucking imbecile 404 is under the impression he's tucked me up, and the sexually repressed Yank is wanking while dishing out homoerotic abuse. It's the worse pincer movement since the Frogs countered at the Maginot Line.

I can't do anything with the material they provide mate. I've never met such a pair of easily dispensed and rattled downers.

20 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Fuck me! What a genius I am! Why aren’t I employed as the BBC’s chief boxing correspondent? 

Next prediction.......the fat Mex loses a load of weight in preparation for a third fight. The Hearns make a shitload of money.....AGAIN!

🎶Sweet Caroline......🎶

You're no fucking genius, Jewdy. Just a fat fucking idiot who post's a load of bollocks while pissed up on white cider.

I'll take it that most of your material is posted late at night as your old dear is still sleeping with her handbag, and probably limits her son's internet access.

Guest judgetwi
22 hours ago, King Billy said:

Please, please, please Judge tell us when Franks death will be? Say it’ll be before Christmas?

There’s a big difference between boxing and Frank, Billy boy. Boxing is bent and Frank is..........oh, wait a minute!

Guest judgetwi
9 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

You're no fucking genius, Jewdy. 

That was exactly my point Marje. It’s called satire.

You really aren’t very bright are you? You really should stick to the fat, queer, mobility scooter genre. A man should know his limitations as  Clint said as he shot up a wheelchair bound, overweight faggot. Feel unlucky today punk?