CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Zoe Fucking Ball

Decimus

Looks like a fucking bloke, but obviously not from the same lineage as Pen, namely because her sire could count to five.

Listened to its breakfast show for the first time in earnest today and was fucking appalled. Evans was a despicable period-headed cunt, but at least he could attract the odd decent guest. This slag had to make do with Prue Leith, Mary Berry's less fuckable sister.

Before I switched it off, she started getting excited about her next guests, the absolutely 21st century relevant Travis and Sheryl Crow.

Either Ball had done a few tabs of acid and transported her psyche back to getting finger blasted in a portaloo at Glastonbury 1998 whilst writhing along to the dulcet tones of "Why Does it Always Rain on Me?" Or she was talking absolute fucking shit. Or both.

Get fucked.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Looks like a fucking bloke, but obviously not from the same lineage as Pen, namely because her sire could count to five.

Listened to its breakfast show for the first time in earnest today and was fucking appalled. Evans was a despicable period-headed cunt, but at least he could attract the odd decent guest. This slag had to make do with Prue Leith, Mary Berry's less fuckable sister.

Before I switched it off, she started getting excited about her next guests, the absolutely 21st century relevant Travis and Sheryl Crow.

Either Ball had done a few tabs of acid and transported her psyche back to getting finger blasted in a portaloo at Glastonbury 1998 whilst writhing along to the dulcet tones of "Why Does it Always Rain on Me?" Or she was talking absolute fucking shit. Or both.

Get fucked.

Were it not for the fact that Pen was dead I would have reported this for being in breach of Rule 7 

30 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Get fucked.

Her last boyfriend/partner/fucking idiot killed himself. It absolutely devastated her.........for a couple of weeks, which she couldn’t tell everyone enough about. When she was married to fat boy slim she cheated on him at least twice and the dopey cunt took her back. And then lo and fucking behold she did it again, and moved in with the cunt who topped himself.                 Fucking self obsessed shitbag of the highest order. 

Grade A Cuntess and no mistake  Guvnor.

lol

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Her last boyfriend/partner/fucking idiot killed himself. It absolutely devastated her.........for a couple of weeks, which she couldn’t tell everyone enough about. When she was married to fat boy slim she cheated on him at least twice and the dopey cunt took her back. And then lo and fucking behold she did it again, and moved in with the cunt who topped himself.                 Fucking self obsessed shitbag of the highest order. 

Grade A Cuntess and no mistake  Guvnor.

lol

Yeah, but, I'd still give her one (purely for my own pleasure), as I reckon she's a right dirty spunk bag.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Get fucked.

I had the misfortune of having to put up with this cunts voice on Radio 1 every fucking day on the ward I was working on. She once had that bald headed prick Harry Hill on her breakfast show and her and her team of cronies pissed themselves laughing at everything this useless unfunny cunt said. What was worse was when she left they replaced her with her mini me and fellow piss head Sara Cox. But thankfully I'd moved to the primary care sector by then.

Ps: that was probably why we had such a high mortality rate on our ward and not piss poor nursing.🤔

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I had the misfortune of having to put up with this cunts voice on Radio 1 every fucking day on the ward I was working on. She once had that bald headed prick Harry Hill on her breakfast show and her and her team of cronies pissed themselves laughing at everything this useless unfunny cunt said. What was worse was when she left they replaced her with her mini me and fellow piss head Sara Cox. But thankfully I'd moved to the primary care sector by then.

Ps: that was probably why we had such a high mortality rate on our ward and not piss poor nursing.🤔

I'm not au fait with nursing jargon, what does "primary care" involve?

1 minute ago, Earl Albert of Ross said:

I'm not au fait with nursing jargon, what does "primary care" involve?

Well, you're feeling very very poorly, you ring your GP surgery and after spending 3/4 of an hour listening to "you are now 6th in the queue" punctuated by that annoying voice cunt Chris Martin singing "clocks", only to be finally told that all the appointments are gone and the next one is in 3 weeks. That is primary care.

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

Well, you're feeling very very poorly, you ring your GP surgery and after spending 3/4 of an hour listening to "you are now 6th in the queue" punctuated by that annoying voice cunt Chris Martin singing "clocks", only to be finally told that all the appointments are gone and the next one is in 3 weeks. That is primary care.

So you either get better or die waiting?

6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Primarily No one cares

lol

Guest Khiwa

Zoe Balls is like an excitable retarded puppy on speed.

Whatever shite guest is on she finds them the most interesting/funny person on the planet, despite clearly not listening to a bastard word they say.

But the most annoying thing is how she has to take an enormous deep breath after every fucking sentence. This is due to her spouting so much rapid, inane shit that her lungs are constantly on the verge of imploding.

Worzel Gummage cunt.