CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Ollyboro

On 28/06/2019 at 19:25, ratcum said:

2. Pictures of dead Germans after the Dresden firestorm raid of 1945.

I had to double check that I hadn't logged onto the Der Spiegel website whilst browsing the BBC news pages this morning.

One of the first things I read was an entire article devoted to trying to provoke ancestral guilt over the bombing of Dresden. Funny that whenever the Holocaust or other examples of German nastiness are reported, the BBCs articles are lite on assigning any guilt to the Kraut nation beyond one megalomaniacal nut job.

I didn't shed a single tear reading about 25,000 dead teutons or the horrific ways in which they died, and I suspect that modern day Germans aren't expected by their own state media to flagellate themselves over Nazi war crimes.

The BBC can shove its exercise in generating collective shame on this nation up its fucking arse. The murdering cunts had it coming after Coventry and London, and my only regret is that more of them weren't killed.

No surrender.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

I had to double check that I hadn't logged onto the Der Spiegel website whilst browsing the BBC news pages this morning.

One of the first things I read was an entire article devoted to trying to provoke ancestral guilt over the bombing of Dresden. Funny that whenever the Holocaust or other examples of German nastiness are reported, the BBCs articles are lite on assigning any guilt to the Kraut nation beyond one megalomaniacal nut job.

I didn't shed a single tear reading about 25,000 dead teutons or the horrific ways in which they died, and I suspect that modern day Germans aren't expected by their own state media to flagellate themselves over Nazi war crimes.

The BBC can shove its exercise in generating collective shame on this nation up its fucking arse. The murdering cunts had it coming after Coventry and London, and my only regret is that more of them weren't killed.

No surrender.

I disagree Deco. We are now treated to holocaust reminiscing by jews (always jews, never gentiles) who were 4 years old in Belsen. They all appear to remember Irma Grese very clearly just like the countless thousands of Auschwitz survivors all seem to have met Mengele. Relatives of alleged holocaust survivors who weren't even born then, are touring our schools preaching about what their Nan went through. There's no academic rigour in this cod history but rational observers can say nothing, just like those who doubted the final victory could say nothing.

You should read Daniel Goldhagen by the way. He wants to blame all Germans, which rathers shoots him in his vengeful, pound of flesh foot. At the end of his crusade is the conclusion that everyone in Europe hated the jews. They didn't need Hitler, Nazism or even homegrown nationalism; they just fuckin hated them. 

18 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I disagree Deco. We are now treated to holocaust reminiscing by jews (always jews, never gentiles) who were 4 years old in Belsen. They all appear to remember Irma Grese very clearly just like the countless thousands of Auschwitz survivors all seem to have met Mengele. Relatives of alleged holocaust survivors who weren't even born then, are touring our schools preaching about what their Nan went through. There's no academic rigour in this cod history but rational observers can say nothing, just like those who doubted the final victory could say nothing.

You should by the way read Daniel Goldhagen. He wants to blame all Germans, which rathers shoots him in his vengeful, pound of flesh foot. At the end of his crusade is the conclusion that everyone in Europe hated the jews. They didn't need Hitler, Nazism or even homegrown nationalism; they just fuckin hated them. 

I think Goldhagen has a point, the Jews have been despised in Europe and beyond since time immemorial. Where I disagree with him is on the reasons why. 

Despite their protestations and constant bleating about unwarranted antisemitism, the Jews have historically brought condemnation down upon themselves. I can't think of any other minority that has been as utterly despised in human history. This hatred is endemic to countless cultures, so logically the problem must be with the Sons of David, not with everyone else.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I think Goldhagen has a point, the Jews have been despised in Europe and beyond since time immemorial. Where I disagree with him is on the reasons why. 

Despite their protestations and constant bleating about unwarranted antisemitism, the Jews have historically brought condemnation down upon themselves. I can't think of any other minority that has been as utterly despised in human history as the Jews. This hatred is endemic to countless cultures, so logically the problem must be with the Sons of David, not with everyone else.

I agree. Epidemiology looks for recurrent themes, common variables and risk factors to inform preventative 'measures'.  In every culture, regime and epoch that antisemitism occurs, the jew fits the bill.

6 hours ago, Decimus said:

No surrender.

And they're still finding UXBs in London. Useless Aryan cunts.