CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Serena Williams

Guest Commodore of Cuntoxation

1 hour ago, Commodore of Cuntoxation said:

Point taken, although if specific persons or indeed the aforementioned have a fixation on punctuation, this may take me down a path of reflection in that I will have to completely revise my list of cunts...

On on the other hand I may choose to adopt the tact of not giving a flying fuck.

I will ponder this predicament momentarily.

Okay I’m siding with the latter.

I'm not sure I like your tone.

• Like 1

Deep down you secretly like my tone,  you find it a challenge, I can feel that.

I have a sneaky feeling we will exchange some interesting banter in the future.

I’m laughing my bollocks off that your reacting to a kiss arse cunt who is worried about your position regarding punctuation.

This is indeed very heart warming, so much so I’m welling up while I pen this retort, 

Finally a suggestion, go away & write something suspenseful that perhaps resonates with me or captures my imagination.

I hope this tone is to your delectation.

C o C.

6 minutes ago, Commodore of Cuntoxation said:

Deep down you secretly like my tone,  you find it a challenge, I can feel that.

I have a sneaky feeling we will exchange some interesting banter in the future.

I’m laughing my bollocks off that your reacting to a kiss arse cunt who is worried about your position regarding punctuation.

This is indeed very heart warming, so much so I’m welling up while I pen this retort, 

Finally a suggestion, go away & write something suspenseful that perhaps resonates with me or captures my imagination.

I hope this tone is to your delectation.

C o C.

Did you used to be @Pussy Galore, this is sounding familiar?

Coco who?

She ain’t all that.

Played a has been in Venus & some non achievers before exiting back to the hood.

Once the cunt met some decent opposition she fell like the preferable coconut from the tree.

Basically a full on cunt.

That wasn't a deliberate error on the placement of an unnecessary comma, honest old soul me.

Sincerely it was written more in haste at the prospect of receiving your reply.

She wasn’t born in the UK, sadly our best ladies player & still a bottle it useless cunt.

Perhaps take some steroids like our Tour de France winners Bradley Wiggins & Chris Froome, wait a second both not born in the UK. 

8 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I see our number 1 girl Kunta's been knocked out. She obviously wasn't reading the script because any team or person who's British/English usually goes out in the semi final. 

She’s Australian

8 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You're a gentleman Eric.

I am. The kind of old fashioned gent who would take a lady out for a couple of drinks in a swanky bar. Then a restaurant, classy but not pretentious. Some scintillating conversation, focused on her thoughts, aspirations etc'. Maybe a gentle stroll by a moonlit lake. And if she's lucky, I might face-fuck her against the recycling bin behind Argos.