CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Palestine

Penny Farthing

Guest DrCunt
2 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Yes, silly me, there's me thinking about you just wanting the last word. Didn't you have something to say about that as well as "shoot the message"? Your problem is that you pontificate lots but ultimately spew out as much hypocritical BS as the next man. I have to say you don't sound unflappable to me - the constant personal insults sorta gives you away. Me, I don't have the thick skin you allude to, its just I know when I'm dealing with a delicate ego who is prone to tantrums but hey, carry on bashing your head against a brick wall, its all water on a ducks back..

gary-larson-far-side-cartoon-what-we-say

13 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

I refer the honourable gentleman to my previous post.

A 'lol' is in order here.

Too right, you thought you were going to find this easy fun but all you have done is work yourself into a froth, rather like your lame retorts, so now you're figuring how to get out of hole of your own making. To me this discourse is whimsy but for you, despite your preachy comments about irreverence, take this way too seriously...er LOL

Guest DrCunt
24 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Too right, you thought you were going to find this easy fun but all you have done is work yourself into a froth, rather like your lame retorts, so now you're figuring how to get out of hole of your own making. To me this discourse is whimsy but for you, despite your preachy comments about irreverence, take this way too seriously...er LOL

You're an extemely poor judge of character, taff. You seriously need to reevaluate your over-inflated self-importance and fundamental lack of perspicacity. 

Ram that your up your rent-a-clam.

Froth , foam, drool, etc.

16 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I have an unrelenting grip on reality - its partly why I am unbearably good at what I do. That may seem unbearably smug to the mediocrity massive but that's too bad, breaking eggs, making an omelette...

Ok sugar tits. No need to force the point.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

You're an extemely poor judge of character, taff. You seriously need to reevaluate your over-inflated self-importance and fundamental lack of perspicacity. 

Ram that your up your rent-a-clam.

Froth , foam, drool, etc.

We both know I'm bang on the money and have you sussed, you utter fraud.

Guest judgetwi
37 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Too right Mrs Roops. All these arselickers on here make me sick. Constantly tongueing ( is that a word?) each other’s bumholes in the hope that they can find some cunt in cyberspace who will actually like them. I love the way you deal with them by chucking them a load of pointless fucking stats without questioning how those stats were compiled in the first place. They just go running to find more pointless contradictory stats which have equally questionable origins. You’re very smart Mrs Roops, I have to hand it to you.

By the way, i’m not Michael fucking Gove. Honest. 

14 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Fuck me hardman, we know where your tongue is permanently lodged but what the fuck have you been putting up your nose? 😀

Can you possibly explain how any of this was meant to make sense in the first place?... 

Find your level Judge. Don't try and exceed your limits. You might be one of the lads over at 'Isacunt', but trust me, you're punching above your weight over here.

Don't make me have to talk to you about this again.

4 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Good morning, Eric. Break any bones these past few hours, I calculate its just after 2 am in the UK?

I won't talk to you when you're drunk. It gives me an unfair advantage. (All went ok actually, just a couple of hoorays that needed telling to shut the fuck up)

4 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Too right Mrs Roops. All these arselickers on here make me sick. Constantly tongueing ( is that a word?) each other’s bumholes in the hope that they can find some cunt in cyberspace who will actually like them. I love the way you deal with them by chucking them a load of pointless fucking stats without questioning how those stats were compiled in the first place. They just go running to find more pointless contradictory stats which have equally questionable origins. You’re very smart Mrs Roops, I have to hand it to you.

If it weren't for the clumsy way he stabbed Boris in the back, I'd have a lot of time for Gove. He had made serious inroads into untangling the mess left behind by Grayling at the MoJ when May inexplicably kicked him out of government.

Stats, I love 'em. It is with some regret I chose not to read the subject at uni.

33 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

You sickening little toady cunt. You fucking disgust me. 

Guest judgetwi
4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Find your level Judge. Don't try and exceed your limits. 

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You sickening little toady cunt. You fucking disgust me. 

Don't make me have to talk to you about this again.

Point taken. I often disgust myself......especially when I piss myself in my wheelchair. But, que sera, what can you do? You soon get used to the smell.

Oh noooooooooo!! You just made me shit myself you scary man!

🤢🤢😮

16 hours ago, Eddie said:

Ignore the peasants roops, they are just jealous of our high standard of living, in the last few for another contract for over 2 million, and another on for 500k, I hope ape appreciates the good week I’ve had and doc you can suck my hard one, faggot...

At least your homemade Monopoly set isn't gathering dust on top of the bedsit wardrobe, Eddie.

So what's the Corner's worryingly bigoted answer to Boycie up to this weekend? Will you be picking on random teenagers in your local Wetherspoon's car park 'after a few'?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, DrCunt said:

I might let the skanky ginger Welsh whore put a pinkie up my bumhole, but only if she promised to suck the poo off it afterwards. As for the stiletto, a pig in heels is still a pig, and that's not my thing, so it ain't getting close to my chocolate starfish.

You only let men near your chocolate starfish, vile deviant poof. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Wolfie said:

At least your homemade Monopoly set isn't gathering dust on top of the bedsit wardrobe, Eddie.

So what's the Corner's worryingly bigoted answer to Boycie up to this weekend? Will you be picking on random teenagers in your local Wetherspoon's car park 'after a few'?

No just a house/garden party at 8pm, you? 

Guest judgetwi
On 20/07/2019 at 02:28, Mrs Roops said:

If it weren't for the clumsy way he stabbed Boris in the back, I'd have a lot of time for Gove. He had made serious inroads into untangling the mess left behind by Grayling at the MoJ when May inexplicably kicked him out of government.

Stats, I love 'em. It is with some regret I chose not to read the subject at uni.

How did I know you love the Govester creep? How did I know you love statistics? ( that’s fairly obvious to be fair ) How did I know you didn’t read statistics at university? How did I know that you would use the word “uni” like some spaz in an Aussie soap opera? How do I know that you constantly use words like “guys” and “movies”  like some refugee from Trump’s America? Indeed, how do I know that you hate the Tangoman with a passion?

My recent statistical study shows that 95% of people on here think you are a cunt Mrs Roops. I’m one of the 5% but are you going to ignore the statistical evidence?

On 19/07/2019 at 13:06, Major Cunt said:

Thing is Roops you're not capable of thinking outside the box. It's a matter I'm all to familiar with dealing with cunts of your ilk. I happened to work as a contractor within the financial sector about a decade ago, and brushed shoulders with grade a fucking idiots who contributed to a catastrophic financial meltdown. Cunts who supposedly deal with absolutes. See the difference between me and you is I can deal with possibilities, I have to.

Cue your retorts of show me some evidence, which I have and you've chosen to ignore it. Fact is you're a bit of a know it all cunt. Maybe you and Judge should settle down in Eastbourne!

You can show some people as much overwhelming concrete evidence that you can muster, still if if doesn't fit their narrative, then you are wasting your time, i learnt that long ago and don't bother with oxygen wasters like that. I don't know the evidence that you have provided know it all Roops...as i can't be bothered to read it at this point in reality.

The point being, some people are so up their own narcissistic asshole, it wouldn't matter what you said. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

You can show some people as much overwhelming concrete evidence that you can muster, still if if doesn't fit their narrative, then you are wasting your time, i learnt that long ago and don't bother with oxygen wasters like that. I don't know the evidence that you have provided know it all Roops...as i can't be bothered to read it at this point in reality.

The point being, some people are so up their own narcissistic asshole, it wouldn't matter what you said. 

you know your way around women Sevens

..for an unreconstructed phallocentric psychopathic wack job that is

On 19/07/2019 at 22:46, Eddie said:

Ignore the peasants roops, they are just jealous of our high standard of living, in the last few for another contract for over 2 million, and another on for 500k, I hope ape appreciates the good week I’ve had and doc you can suck my hard one, faggot...

Evening Ed...Ed, i have an idea for you, why don't you do a kangaroo jump in to her snatch and stay there,  you're an awful arse licking window licking mong.

Obviously you was Billy NO mates at school.

17 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Stick to counting hammers, Fender. The evidence turned out to be a two hour vid by a conspiracy nutjob and a quote from "The Matrix".  It was compelling stuff.

• Like 1