CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Security Guards at Gigs

Jiggerycock

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Try reading your PMs. Then you would see the apology. But you'd much rather stick your fingers in your ears and say ner-ner-na-ner-ner.. 

Allowing you to continue this snowflake, attention seeking campaign of victimhood.

youre nothing but a skint Jussie Smollet.

Thanks for pointing that out. I note that I have 3 PMs . However experience tells that PMs only contain abuse and threats of violence so I never open them. Not EVER anymore. Any cunt who has something to say can say out in the open. Or fuck off .

PS .... I suspect Jussie, the lying fucking libtard cunt is rather less skint than I am. I’m only guessing obviously.

1 minute ago, judgetwi said:

Thanks for pointing that out. I note that I have 3 PMs . However experience tells that PMs only contain abuse and threats of violence so I never open them. Not EVER anymore. Any cunt who has something to say can say out in the open. Or fuck off .

PS .... I suspect Jussie, the lying fucking libtard cunt is rather less skint than I am. I’m only guessing obviously.

All of my PMs have always been respectful and distinctively out-of-character from both sides involved. You'd have to be a right twat to get a genuine threat of violence from someone...

9 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I fucking hope not, or I just accused a bunch of innocent American dirt bike enthusiasts of being faggot cunts who have no right to be picky about what hole they groom yesterday due to being fully grown men who like to play in the dirt. @Pete is this true?

Much as I’d love to corroborate your “true” story Roadkill - I’m afraid I’ve reached my new self-imposed posting limit for today.

8 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Well try reading the one from me. Roops and Cuntspotter both have. And it was sent on Thursday. Long before tonight's drunken tantrum. 

Grow up.

19 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

"Any cunt who has something to say, can say it out in the open. Or fuck off"

your words. But doesn't apply to you clearly. That must be why you've been PM'ing admin and dropping me in the shit. 

Worst kind of hypocrite. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I don't know how they end up in court either. If one of my teachers had let me fuck her when I was 14, I wouldn't have grassed her up.

When I was 14, all of my teachers were male!  I would have felt like I was in a Punkape prison cell.  

Guest Salty Piss Flap
3 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Much as I love your arse Yank, despite having never felt it, you are wrong about the cricket thing. Yes, cricket is generally played by posh poofs etc etc , but have you ever held a cricket ball in your hand.? If you had you would know it is a fucking cannonball compared to a baseball. You have to have bottle to face up to some cunt launching that fucking thing at you from 22 yards away.

Also,  no cunt has mentioned that baseball fielders have those gloves  with big fucking foam padded fingers. Are you telling me that you can’t catch a baseball with your bare hands? That’s just fucking poofery and there’s no way back from that.

Well, if you'll recall, the whole baseball vs cricket thing started in response to a post you made back on page 7 of this thread, in which you compared baseball to a little girls' game called rounders.

I really don't have anything against the game of cricket other than that it seems even slower paced and plodding than baseball.

But I will accept that cricket is as serious and potentially dangerous of a game as baseball is.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

How comes so many of your female teachers end up in court for fucking 14 year old pupils? 

Because our female teachers are hot, sexy babes and our young male students are all....

😎

Guest Salty Piss Flap
4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Whilst it is not relevant, it was you who inferred that deaths by cricket and baseball were worldwide figures which led to you making a wholly erroneous analysis.

I may be a statistics nerd but I'm not sad enough to accede to your request.

I did no such thing. 

I posted figures with links, from two different sources, that described the number of deaths from two different countries, one being Australia, a cricket country and the other being the US, a baseball country. I would have posted an article that described cricket deaths in England rather than Australia, but it seems no such articles exist.

At any rate, because I posted links to the sources, all one had to do was open them in order to see that I was not claiming the figures represented deaths from the two sports worldwide.

Hence, your claim that I was inferring a falsehood is itself, a falsehood.

As for acceding to my request, it was rhetorical, so....

Photo-talks-1569206230749.jpg

🤠 

4 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

I did no such thing. 

I posted figures with links, from two different sources, that described the number of deaths from two different countries, one being Australia, a cricket country and the other being the US, a baseball country. I would have posted an article that described cricket deaths in England rather than Australia, but it seems no such articles exist.

At any rate, because I posted links to the sources, all one had to do was open them in order to see that I was not claiming the figures represented deaths from the two sports worldwide.

Hence, your claim that I was inferring a falsehood is itself, a falsehood.

As for acceding to my request, it was rhetorical, so....

Photo-talks-1569206230749.jpg

🤠

Weasel words with added misogynistic condescension thrown in. I'll leave to others to decide as to whether you were deliberately misleading or simply careless with the actualite. 

7 hours ago, judgetwi said:

You snivelling, fat fucking weasel.

You don't like being called a nonce, but you're quite happy to garner a reputation as a tittle-tattling, snidey, grassing cunt.

On the scale of vermin, snitches are right up there with kid fuckers. 

Your card has been well and truly marked. Watch yourself.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

...That must be why you've been PM'ing admin and dropping me in the shit. 

Worst kind of hypocrite. 

The good judge maybe a perennial celebrant of victimhood whilst at the same time telling everyone else, "its only a website" but he has not "snitched" on anyone to the Admins.

The rules have been amended to deal with noncing accusations. The rule is there because such accusations are cheap, nasty and are not worth the resulting fall-out. When the site was more relaxed about insults, given the lack of originality of punters who are only capable of recycling well-worn point-scoring forum clichés it was approaching the point where every third post included a noncing quip.

6 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

The good judge maybe a perennial celebrant of victimhood whilst at the same time telling everyone else, "its only a website" but he has not "snitched" on anyone to the Admins.

The rules have been amended to deal with noncing accusations. The rule is there because such accusations are cheap, nasty and are not worth the resulting fall-out. When the site was more relaxed about insults, given the lack of originality of punters who are only capable of recycling well-worn point-scoring forum clichés it was approaching the point where every third post included a noncing quip.

Oh yes, great plan. Declare it the ultimate insult, unspeakable in civilised company, dangerous enough to edit the very foundation of rules this site is built upon. Forbidden fruit in every sense of the word. That'll certainly not backfire on a site like this one.

:rolleyes:

10 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Oh yes, great plan. Declare it the ultimate insult, unspeakable in civilised company, dangerous enough to edit the very foundation of rules this site is built upon. Forbidden fruit in every sense of the word. That'll certainly not backfire on a site like this one.

:rolleyes:

Calm down, the rule has been in existence for a number of years, the only difference is that it's now listed.

Just now, Mrs Roops said:

Calm down, the rule has been in existence for a number of years, the only difference is that it's now listed.

Exactly. Now its an even more controversial accusation to make. Now you're officially going against the established norms when you call someone a nonce, fucking hell you might even just make a few likes out of sheer shock value before you're fucked off to the cooler. The only thing you've done by writing it down is guarantee the fact that one of your lot will have to show up to enforce it, and nothing brings a crowd of cynical, sarcastic, jeering cunts faster than some piggies with a paddy wagon.

I'm sure this is the right path to take though. Its not like anyone has ever had a dig at another punters family members for cheap shock value since that rule was written. This will all work out fine.

Guest Erroreptile404
13 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

How comes so many of your female teachers end up in court for fucking 14 year old pupils? 

When you're 14 that's not considered sexual molestation that's considered a win and something to brag about to your mates.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Weasel words with added misogynistic condescension thrown in. I'll leave to others to decide as to whether you were deliberately misleading or simply careless with the actualite. 

I accept your reluctant acquiescence that I was correct re: the basic facts of the subject at hand, though I freely admit you are correct about the misogynistic condescension part, little missy.