CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Parliament Stole My Vote

Mrs Roops

1 hour ago, The Beast said:
 Boris is unhinged.

People need to be sensible and NOT vote for conservative or labour. Watch 20 odd million mugs make the same mistake at the next election, whenever it may happen.

The nation can kill 2 birds with one stone here, rid ourselves of these two venal parties that have took the population for cunts the last 100 years and resolve the Brexit impasse by voting for parties that are not divided by the issue. Whether one is a EU shill or a leaver, there are two parties that are unambiguous in their stance. 

To have both main parties in bits at the same time has never happened in my lifetime. Such an opportunity will not come around again in a very long time.

Mr Johnson is a psychopathic, lying sack of shit that has handed control to fucking Keir Starmer in 3 parliamentary days. Clearly he is ill advised and would be no use as Prime Minister post Brexit.

I never took you for a Rat Party member. Our numbers must be growing faster than @ratcum is letting on...

Mm..bojo is wallowing in the 20th century two world wars ...one world cup...moog is somewhere in the 19th century dreaming about Victorian euphoria and social elitism..when he should be in the here n now ..two failed escapades in the middle east and one world cup semi final..ill say one thing for them..they make our band of wankers look like they know what they're doin

Panzmurphy

1 minute ago, Panzerknacker said:

Mm..bojo is wallowing in the 20th century two world wars ...one world cup...moog is somewhere in the 19th century dreaming about Victorian euphoria and social elitism..when he should be in the here n now ..two failed escapades in the middle east and one world cup semi final..ill say one thing for them..they make our band of wankers look like they know what they're doin

Panzmurphy

Only because your lot couldn't even agree to go outside on the same day, let alone have a few wars.

16 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

One day your government will finally decide which 14th century tatty patches belong to which tribes and you'll be just as war hungry as the rest of us with full bellies.

Ya see yer M.O. over the centuries has worked for yiz because ya were dealing with tribesmen n other primitive cultures..truth is yer now absolutely stumped..yer now facing a group of powerful and wealthy nations who would like ya to stay but if you dont want to thats fine but to stay friends with us ya must follow our rules..and yiz cant understand why they wont let ya pick what bits ya like n what bits ya dont ..best thing is for ya to go n seek out the sunlit uplands that boris sez he can see

Panzermurphybaby 

48 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Panzmurphy

"MURPHY"! Fucking "MURPHY" oh  shit you are one of my relations! :(

1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Ya see yer M.O. over the centuries has worked for yiz because ya were dealing with tribesmen n other primitive cultures..truth is yer now absolutely stumped..yer now facing a group of powerful and wealthy nations who would like ya to stay but if you dont want to thats fine but to stay friends with us ya must follow our rules..and yiz cant understand why they wont let ya pick what bits ya like n what bits ya dont ..best thing is for ya to go n seek out the sunlit uplands that boris sez he can see

Panzermurphybaby 

I agree. We should just take our ball and tell them to fuck off, they've made it clear they don't want to negotiate further than an agreement that would have had people rioting in the streets, so why the fuck or we still wringing our hands at the doorstep? No deal. Sorted.

6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I agree. We should just take our ball and tell them to fuck off, they've made it clear they don't want to negotiate further than an agreement that would have had people rioting in the streets, so why the fuck or we still wringing our hands at the doorstep? No deal. Sorted.

Thats the spirit ..take back control..come halloween itll be all over n ya can get back to makin britain more british. Moog says it could take 50 years to get there but youll look back n see it was worth it

Panzermurphybaby 

8 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

They stole far more than my vote .. they stole part of my identity .. they stole my nationality.

12 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Thats the spirit ..take back control..come halloween itll be all over n ya can get back to makin britain more british. Moog says it could take 50 years to get there but youll look back n see it was worth it

Panzermurphybaby 

Give it two years, the East India Company will be back in full swing, the opium will be flowing profitably, the army will be back to wearing red and the navy will be converted to sail. We'll show your lot how to go about retaking control.

EverlastingMixedIbis-max-1mb.gif

1 minute ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

I hear the demand for slaves is back in the west indies. ..ample profit for a Buccaneer with a ship n charts for the ivory coast 

Panzermurphybaby 

You can send in press gangs to empty the sink hole estates of Dublin. That’ll make room for the next wave of Kraut I.T boys to fuel your next economic renaissance.

6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I think maybe a tiny bit, not as much as a lot of nutters who want to see the entire club burn though. I don't give a fuck if the entire thing collapses or not, just want out.

It could perhaps go back to being what it was originally intended to be .. a simple trade alliance between France and Germany.

• Like 1