CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

They/Them cunts

Neil

12 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Circus work is a stretch...

According to the Bristol Post web site, they are "attending Albany Centre Community Arts in Bristol where they train as an acrobat and circus performer for children’s theatre." 

As someone commented, "I hope they tell the benefits office how much money the BBC paid them for their story so they can reduce what they are claiming "

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

According to the Bristol Post web site, they are "attending Albany Centre Community Arts in Bristol where they train as an acrobat and circus performer for children’s theatre." 

As someone commented, "I hope they tell the benefits office how much money the BBC paid them for their story so they can reduce what they are claiming "

Presenting - the world’s first none gender-specific Punch and Judy show.

That’s the way to do it!

Just now, Cuntybaws said:

As someone commented ,"I hope they tell the benefits office how much money the BBC paid them for their story so they can reduce what they are claiming "

Fucking hell... I don't think there's a more pathetic state of existence than fucking training to be a clown. How the fuck do they afford a house boat and a child? Not to mention the hassle its going to be trying to stop the kid from drowning when the confused little git is old enough to start running around in his stilettos...

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

This is official Conservative Party policy, surely?

Yes , that comment was wrong.

I see now that letting the men keep their bollocks , is probably the best way of obtaining DNA samples post-rape.

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Fucking hell... I don't think there's a more pathetic state of existence than fucking training to be a clown. 

Yes there is..........

Clown Trainer for doped-up shit-heads on benefits.

4 minutes ago, Pete said:

Presenting - the world’s first non gender-specific Punch and Judy show.

That’s the way to do it!

If pressed to rank mimes, human statues, and Punch & Judy shows in order of sheer fucking awfulness, I think it might well end up a dead heat.

3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

If pressed to rank mimes, human statues, and Punch & Judy shows in order of sheer fucking awfulness, I think it might well end up a dead heat.

If given a Heckler and Koch Mp5-s and unlimited ammo , the ultimate enjoyment would come from blowing away the Punch and Judy booth.  At least they’re allowed to scream.

Guest Wizardsleeve
41 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

As if the children haven't endured enough with the Saville's and Glitters of the world, now they won't even be safe from clowns and acrobats in their own little theatres.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, Pete said:

Saville and Glitter would have loved this non-gender shit.  Almost like they’re getting two for the price of one.

Since both were in the entertainment industry....I see dark times ahead for children.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, Pete said:

If it were me - I’d probably rather keep the lights on.

I think the schools should start teaching the children to not leave their juice box unattended and to not accept one from clowns or circus acrobats...or politicians, bankers, BBC presenters...

Hi kids.  So how was your first day at the Saturday Community Centre Visiting Mime and Clown School?

Was Ok mum.  We did rape today , and they said I’d be really good - once I learned to keep quiet properly.

Guest Wizardsleeve
11 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Perhaps they could locked in the lion cage overnight to contemplate the folly of their life choices.

Perhaps the torch and pitch fork types could be modernized somewhat with M134 electric Gatling guns, and electric plasma cutting machines and arc furnaces to dispose of the remains.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
19 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Well folks, @Pete has fucked off for a bit, so are we killing him or keeping him?

He isn't as tedious and annoying as 99% of past newbies have been.  He's made me laugh more than once and seems to know what the site is here for.  I say keep him for now.  If he turns to the ProfB dark side, or needs Roops to protect him...then we kill him!