CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Package holiday wankers

Neil

Guest Salty Piss Flap
Just now, DrCunt said:

I watched that argument with interest. What everyone overlooked was that in cricket it's legal to target the body and more than that it's accepted as perfectly legitimate. It's s a man's game and everyone understands that if you can't stand a hard ball being directed at you at nigh on 100mph then get the fuck out of the kitchen. Whereas in baseball a pitch towards the body, even accidently, causes the players to piss their pants. What a bunch of fucking pussies.

Cricket players wear padding, too. Baseball players do not.

And any game that allows players to purposely try to injure and possibly kill one another is not something engaged in by civilized people.

7 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

If I get banned then so be it. I'm not going to cower like a little frightened dog to you bunch of sore dickheads (bell ends).

Another thing you and the admin might want to keep in mind is that my presence here has lit this place up like it probably hasn't been in years. I'll bet the total post count is up by 100% since I came along and woke you dozy cunts up.

You cunts should be thanking me for giving your boring lives some purpose.

How are you able to type while obviously wearing a strait jacket?

8 hours ago, King Billy said:

Everyone’s afraid to talk in case you have a rant at them.

By rant at, you mean pisses himself such that they're likely to get soaked. A Tena Men wearing special boy.

Just now, Salty Piss Flap said:

And any game that allows players to purposely try to injure and possibly kill one another is not something engaged in by civilized people.

That’s right Americans don’t get involved in killing each other. That would be uncivilised.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 minute ago, King Billy said:

How are you able to type while obviously wearing a strait jacket?

I am a resourceful individual.

And I've been trained by the ghost of Houdini.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
Just now, King Billy said:

That’s right Americans don’t get involved in killing each other. That would be uncivilised.

We don't attempt to do so in our professional sports.

Because yes, that would be uncivilized.

42 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

BWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Too much. 😂

You've contributed fuck all, Saline Cunt Lips. You really don't get it do you? This site is 99.9% British, and I take solace in that fact. We practice British humour which consists of sarcasm, and irony mixed with ridiculous scenarios. Personally I suggest you ditch that fucking UK Gold subscription, and check some proper British comedy like 'The Office', 'Mighty Boosh', and 'Max and Paddy'. I'd wager a kings ransom that it would go completely over your head though.

You've come on to this site and proceeded to cunt off our country, most of the faithful on here have memories like a fucking elephant. The general consensus is your a fucking idiot, and you're way out of your depth.

Shut your mouth or fuck off!

• Like 1

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 minute ago, Major Cunt said:

You've contributed fuck all, Saline Cunt Lips. You really don't get it do you? This site is 99.9% British, and I take solace in that fact. We practice British humour which consists of sarcasm, and irony mixed with ridiculous scenarios. Personally I suggest you ditch that fucking UK Gold subscription, and check some proper British humour like 'The Office', 'Mighty Boosh', and 'Max and Paddy'. I'd wager a kings ransom that it would go completely over your head though.

You've come on to this site and proceeded to cunt off our country, most of the faithful on here have memories like a fucking elephant. The general consensus is your a fucking idiot, and you're way out of your depth.

Shut your mouth or fuck off!

BWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Too much. 😂

3 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

You're very special, aren't you.

You're now arguing against your own rationale. That being, I'm tougher than all of you so I'm not going anywhere. If a man walks into a sporting arena having demonstrated that he can't take what's thrown at him, he's just asking for more of the same. Precisely what you've been doing for the last week.

Brilliant.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
4 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

You're very special, aren't you.

You're now arguing against your own rationale. That being, I'm tougher than all of you so I'm not going anywhere. If a man walks into a sporting arena having demonstrated that he can't take what's thrown at him, he's just asking for more of the same. Precisely what you've been doing for the last week.

Brilliant.

More, more, more, cunt.

2 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

I am a resourceful individual.

And I've been trained by the ghost of Houdini.

Feel free to make your escape from Cunts Corner at any time. Your disappearance would be  the greatest performance anyone here has witnessed from you. Levitation  is obviously beyond your powers of illusion as you’ve showed yourself incapable of rising above even the slightest mockery. 

For your grand finale you could disappear with a ‘POOF’

Im here all week.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Feel free to make your escape from Cunts Corner at any time. Your disappearance would be  the greatest performance anyone here has witnessed from you. Levitation  is obviously beyond your powers of illusion as you’ve showed yourself incapable of rising above even the slightest mockery. 

For your grand finale you could disappear with a ‘POOF’

I'm here all week.

More like you're here ALL WEAK.

And I added the apostrophe for you.

You're welcome.

1 minute ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

More like you're here all WEAK.

And I added the apostrophe for you.

You're welcome.

You were too, but I fear that may not be the case if you keep burning all your bridges. You aren’t really making it easy for yourself here buddy. Have you just recently escaped from captivity of some description? 

Just now, Salty Piss Flap said:

Gif wanker.

You really have lost it, Yank. I did try to help you out at the end there, really. You're never going to get a public apology on here that doesn't brush off some of the feely shit by calling you a wanker at the end in some way. I'm not even sure if this counts as a meltdown - its just sad to witness at this rate.

36 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

If I get banned then so be it. I'm not going to cower like a little frightened dog to you bunch of sore dickheads (bell ends).

Another thing you and the admin might want to keep in mind is that my presence here has lit this place up like it probably hasn't been in years. I'll bet the total post count is up by 100% since I came along and woke you dozy cunts up.

You cunts should be thanking me for giving your boring lives some purpose.

Who are you? I’ve just checked Disneyworlds website and none of their Mickey Mice have been reported missing. 

Guest Salty Piss Flap
11 minutes ago, King Billy said:

You were too, but I fear that may not be the case if you keep burning all your bridges. You aren’t really making it easy for yourself here buddy. Have you just recently escaped from captivity of some description? 

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! 

Not so loud!!!!!!

Guest Salty Piss Flap
5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Who are you? I’ve just checked Disneyworlds website and none of their Mickey Mice have been reported missing. 

We sneak out through a hole in the back fence.

Snort some finely powdered cheese then go back to work high as kites.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
13 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You really have lost it, Yank. I did try to help you out at the end there, really. You're never going to get a public apology on here that doesn't brush off some of the feely shit by calling you a wanker at the end in some way. I'm not even sure if this counts as a meltdown - its just sad to witness at this rate.

😟 

1 hour ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

That rule stops applying after the nom has had a chance to take its course.

If that rule were strictly enforced throughout the entire nom, everyone would be banned all the time.

Listen up Einstein If your brilliant plan comes off and you get the whole site coolered, except you, will you take a well deserved break and ask yourself, “What am I going to go now?”