CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

2019 General Election

Mrs Roops

38 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I would cheerfully and personally kick seven shades of fuck out of every single over-excited cunt involved at both the BBC and at the various grim North-Eastern polling stations which are currently in a fake-dramatic race to be the first to declare an actual result. Lord Reith must be spinning in his grave.

Watching the ITV coverage because I cant stand listening to the Vine cunts whiney voice on BBC.  And the banality of it all. "So we're going over to Edinburgh East and joining Morag McDounut. Morag what's happening there"? Well here's a clue; Morag is standing in a school gymnasium and behind her is a load of cunts sitting at tables counting bits of paper. What do you thinks happening? I'm gonna watch Zulu.

• Like 1

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

Watching the ITV coverage because I cant stand listening to the Vine cunts whiney voice on BBC.  And the banality of it all. "So we're going over to Edinburgh East and joining Morag McDounut. Morag what's happening there"? Well here's a clue; Morag is standing in a school gymnasium and behind her is a load of cunts sitting at tables counting bits if paper. What do you thinks happening? I'm gonna watch Zulu.

Faaaaaasands ov 'em!

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It's the 'go to' film when I'm pissed off. Especially when Hookey kicks the fuck out of them colonials. 

BTW, I'm watching the BBC and not seen/heard Whiney Viney yet.

10 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

It's blowing an absolute gale here in Torbay Albert .. I think the LibDem candidate has been blown out to sea.

So have the Labour party. 86 minutes for the first declaration.

I will be waiting up to see Chuka Ummuna and Anna Soubry cunts get their P45's. I will be making offensive gestures at the screen as the cameras zoom in on their miserable, traitorous fucking faces.

I also demand that second referendum, war criminal Campbell is press ganged to a TV studio, so I can give him the same treatment.

Jeremy Vine gets on my fucking tits.

2 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I will be waiting up to see Chuka Ummuna and Anna Soubry cunts get their P45's. I will be making offensive gestures at the screen as the cameras zoom in on their miserable, traitorous fucking faces.

I also demand that second referendum, war criminal Campbell is press ganged to a TV studio, so I can give him the same treatment.

Each sitting MP who loses his/her seat receives six months severance pay, from the UK taxpayer.

3 minutes ago, The Beast said:

All I can say is that if Boris doesn't get Brexit sorted by 31st January he should be fucked up the backpipe with a farm yard brush.

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

If it was stalinist Russia they'd be taken out the back and shot  

The Taxpayers Alliance would vote for that.

19 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I've just finished a bottle of Argie Malbec. I'm looking at another one. Feeling fucking pissed off. Do I down that one as well?

Have you started on the second bottle?