CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Is it OK if someone wants to live for years on a bench?

Penny Farthing

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Loathsome fucking twat. 

there comes a time in a man's life, when his thoughts turn to behaving inappropriately with a chicken or other bird. I'm at that point now Frank. How do I 'sex' a bird before approaching it and is this necessary anyway?

@Frank you hopeless wanker

Other than get your pants soiled every time you tear poor old webby to shreds with you cutting retorts, when the fuck are you going to post any thing half decent?

We've and election, murderous cunts amongst us and the climate going into over drive. One assumes you're too interested in tracking down rent boys to even have an opinion let alone express it. Even the newbies think you're a cunt.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

@Frank you hopeless wanker

Other than get your pants soiled every time you tear poor old webby to shreds with you cutting retorts, when the fuck are you going to post any thing half decent?

We've and election, murderous cunts amongst us and the climate going into over drive. One assumes you're too interested in tracking down rent boys to even have an opinion let alone express it. Even the newbies think you're a cunt.

It's hard to take anyone seriously who woke up on their 40th birthday and decided that the perfect way to live out their salad days would be to start dressing up like a ten year old homosexual.

When he's not boring the fuck out of everyone on here, I'd wager that he's down his local student union bar, rolling joints with all the dexterity of a fucking spastic whilst attempting to chat up girls young enough to be his granddaughter with tales of his "spiritual awakening" upon listening to Tubular Bells for the first time.

The stupid Van Wilder fucking cunt.

• Like 2

Guest judgetwi
23 minutes ago, Decimus® said:

It's hard to take anyone seriously who woke up on their 40th birthday and decided that the perfect way to live out their salad days would be to start dressing up like a ten year old homosexual.

When he's not boring the fuck out of everyone on here, I'd wager that he's down his local student union bar, rolling joints with all the dexterity of a fucking spastic whilst attempting to chat up girls young enough to be his granddaughter with tales of his "spiritual awakening" upon listening to Tubular Bells for the first time.

It wasn’t Tubular Bells but In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida by Iron Butterfly, a favourite of the Manson Family I believe. Frank has dark inner depths that you don’t understand. I wouldn’t fuck with him if I were you.

Ok, that was a wind-up. You’re right, he’s a fucking wanker.

34 minutes ago, Decimus® said:

I’m sure I’ve seen him hanging around outside the chippy and when he spots any teenage girls he pulls wheelies on his Raleigh Chopper, grinning like a retarded sex pest before being told to fuck off by them every time.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

It wasn’t Tubular Bells but In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida by Iron Butterfly, a favourite of the Manson Family I believe. Frank has dark inner depths that you don’t understand. I wouldn’t fuck with him if I were you.

Ok, that was a wind-up. You’re right, he’s a fucking wanker.

I hope all this flack isn't gonna tip Frank over the edge. I'm worried he's going to come on here wearing a suicide belt. Now, I dont care if he detonates it and turns himself into 6 stone of flying mince, but I'd hate other members off CC to be caught. Except Punkape, because he's a cunt. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I hope all this flack isn't gonna tip Frank over the edge. I'm worried he's going to come on here wearing a suicide belt. Now, I dont care if he detonates it and turns himself into 6 stone of flying mince, but I'd hate other members off CC to be caught. Except Punkape, because he's a cunt. 

Punkers has no problem with ‘mincing’.  lol.

• Like 1