CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cats Shitting In Gardens

Wolfie

Guest Salty Piss Flap
59 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Without a hint of irony, a coarse American pattern file is known as a "bastard".

Reminds me of a joke...

A young, innocent, 16 year old minister's daughter got a part time job working after school at the local hardware store (shop).

Her first day on the job, a large, coarse looking man in overalls came in and asked where he could find the files. Trying to be helpful and appear knowledgeable, she asked what type of file he was looking for.

"A flat bastard" came the reply.

The girl became flustered and embarrassed over hearing such foul language and ran nearly weeping to the store manager.

After she told him what had gotten her panties In such a twist, the manager patiently explained to her what a "bastard file" was and apologized to the customer for the confusion.

A week or so later, the same man came back into the store and once again told the girl he was looking for a file.

"A flat bastard?" she asked with a knowing smile.

"No, I want one of those round sons of bitches" he said.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
51 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Without a hint of irony, a coarse American pattern file is known as a "bastard".

Inasmuch as this particular tool dates back to the middle ages, several hundred years before America existed, I'd say its name is far more likely a British term. 

Given the general tone of this forum, let me also say, that was meant, ahem.... "without a hint of irony.' 

Guest judgetwi
23 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

If you had the temerity to even think about shooting my dog in my own garden, when he's minding his own business, and doing what dogs do, I'd hope for your sake you can run, because I'd hit you so fucking hard you'd seriously contemplate ever leaving your parents cellar again.

For the record, I abhor any cunt who thinks it's acceptable to mistreat any animal, and any cunt who perpetrates cruelty upon one should receive a fucking beating.

You fucking wanker.

Dear oh dear Marjorie, threatening people with violence again. Still, at least you’re picking on cunts who have the ability to run instead of being stuck in wheelchairs and mobility scooters. Small steps Marje.

Guest judgetwi
19 hours ago, ratcum said:

I dreamt I sucked out Golda Meir's ovaries, then chewed on her verruca in order to get to Angela Scanlon's feet? Wet dreams eh Authoritah? 

Have you ever read “ Psychopathia Sexulais” Herr Oberst? If not , you definitely should.

No need to thank me.

3 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Inasmuch as this particular tool dates back to the middle ages, several hundred years before America existed, I'd say its name is far more likely a British term. 

Given the general tone of this forum, let me also say, that was meant, ahem.... "without a hint of irony.' 

In heraldry, coats of arms belonging to people born outside of wedlock (also known as bastards) bore a device known as the ‘barre sinister’, a diagonal stripe that ran from the top right of the crest to the bottom left.

This is the same direction that the teeth of a single cut file run in.

On 15/11/2019 at 18:48, Erroreptile404 said:

Says the knuckle dragging chav who let his scummy rottweiler attack cats minding their own business, stupid prick your rottweiler would be getting dropkicked in the mouth with a pair of steel toe capped and spiked new rock boots then i'd do the same to you.

People can have as many cats as they like so shut your cock gobbler and fuck off chav cunt.

Shitty fucking stinking, dangerous mutts on the other hand should be outlawed as should the vile pieces of shit that own them.

Fuck you.

At which point did MC say his dog had attacked a cat? You vapid, remedial-class oaf.

• Like 1

Guest Erroreptile404
Just now, Wolfie said:

At which point did MC say his dog had attacked a cat? You vapid, remedial-class oaf.

He more or less said he encouraged his mangy mutt to attack his neighbours' innocent cats that wander into his garden, you said you were planning on burying or killing cats with a shovel too.

What an utter pair of pricks.

14 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

He more or less said he encouraged his mangy mutt to attack his neighbours' innocent cats that wander into his garden, you said you were planning on burying or killing cats with a shovel too.

What an utter pair of pricks.

free_cat_by_cat_cutter-d8zplro.jpg

Erwin Schrödinger was a cunt.

23 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

free_cat_by_cat_cutter-d8zplro.jpg

Erwin Schrödinger was a cunt.

I'm a cat person CB, but would happily flambé anyone who feels the need to say they understand Schrodinger's cat at a dinner party. I usually ask them whether his equation complements Newtonian mechanics or is at odds with it.  If that doesn't shut them up, I masturbate furiously after the coffee and petit fours.

4 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I'm a cat person CB, but would happily flambé anyone who feels the need to say they understand Schrodinger's cat at a dinner party.

If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. - Niels Bohr.

15 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I'm a cat person CB, but would happily flambé anyone who feels the need to say they understand Schrodinger's cat at a dinner party. I usually ask them whether his equation complements Newtonian mechanics or is at odds with it.  If that doesn't shut them up, I masturbate furiously after the coffee and petit fours.

I never had that cat down as the dinner party type...