CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Birthday Fundraisers.

Jake The Muss

Yeah it's me cunts !! Back to give it to the pile of plop called birthday fundraisers, i have seen a lot of this cuntishness lately all over the internet on various sites. This bollocks sends my anger glands in to supersonic rage mode, so some cuntbreed has a birthday and wants to do something special but it has to be connected to a charity (business), so they create a birthday fundraiser page to fund their cuntting birthday event and the money is donated to a charity (yeah right !!).

Well fuck off with that, i will never help fund your look at me virtual signalling ego, if i want to donate to a charity (and i have many times) then i will just donate and be done with it and won't virtual signal about it.

Boris Johnson sucks eggs from Jo Swinson's dried up nasty.

Happy fucking pagan crimbo cunts.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

, so some cuntbreed has a birthday and wants to do something special

The fuckwits who are doing this shit make me sick. Tight-fisted, or else penniless, ‘everyone look at me, Its my birthday’ fucking arsewipes who actually think anyone gives a fuck if it’s their birthday. ‘Look everyone! I’m up in a hot air balloon (and it didn’t cost me a fucking penny)’ I’d donate a few bob if I was allowed to blast the cunt out of the sky with a nice pump action. Otherwise stick your birthday up your fat smelly birthday shitter you cunt.

• Like 1