CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

World Health Organisation

White Cunt

13 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

Can't beat a good old fashioned deadly virus to knock a few hundred thousand in to the afterlife, cheaper than a war and as a bonus, Iran's deputy health minister has it.

I bet Trump shot his bolt at that news.

Stick to the roads and beware of the moon.

You've been drinking at the slaughtered lamb.

On 26/02/2020 at 03:12, Jake The Muss said:

Can't beat a good old fashioned deadly virus to knock a few hundred thousand in to the afterlife, cheaper than a war and as a bonus, Iran's deputy health minister has it.

I bet Trump shot his bolt at that news.

Stick to the roads and beware of the moon.

How deliciously ironic- that'll learn 'em for shooting down that airliner, bombing the Saudis oil refinery and generally being a pack paranoid, cut throat evil cunts.

If chinky flu gets here the infected may need to be culled- what would be you weapon of choice 7s?

Apparently the Yellow Death landed in Canary Wharf, which I think is an excellent place to start with. The Guardian scribbled some flimsy instructions on how to deal with the problem, but here are my recommendations:

If you own a desert island and a plane, (parked in a remote hangar), pack your beans and water and get the fuck out ASAP.

if you don’t own a desert island and a plane - once you start experiencing the symptoms, take a nap at your local branch of HSBC, Lloyds, Halifax, etc and make sure you smear all surfaces with your snots within an easy reach. Don’t rush it. Make sure you have an appointment with the manager.

Fill in all the forms.

Repeat if required.

On 28/02/2020 at 23:59, Eric Cuntman said:

The best piece of advice I could give to anyone who has contracted 'Hong Kong Flu-ey', is to immediately convert and join your local mosque.

What do you need to convert? I have an old oil barrel currently used as an incinerator. Do I qualify?

10 hours ago, White Cunt said:

What do you need to convert? I have an old oil barrel currently used as an incinerator. Do I qualify?

Dunno, but if you fancy a job, I've got a metal beer keg that wants slicing in half, and a hinge put down one side to make a clamshell barbecue. 

On 23/01/2020 at 23:29, White Cunt said:

If I were one for conspiracy theories, I would say the WHO is deliberately delaying the emergency status recommendations worldwide, thus facilitating the outbreak of the latest chink thinner everywhere in the world. Is trimming the herd a top directive for those in charge, desperately holding onto power in many countries around the world, where populations are kicking back against the system?

Surely it’s not the case, but the rats are now everywhere spreading the latest incarnation of Black Death. (some data indicates Black Death origin in China rather than Turkey), thus infecting everyone in sight. Let’s see how our government is going to tackle the potential crisis.

I think the delay in the WHO making a decision is down to Keith having died in 1978 and John being found dead in a Vegas hotel with two hookers and a kilo of coke up his nose.  

On 28/02/2020 at 23:59, Eric Cuntman said:

The best piece of advice I could give to anyone who has contracted 'Hong Kong Flu-ey', is to immediately convert and join your local mosque.

Become a suicide snotter 

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Dunno, but if you fancy a job, I've got a metal beer keg that wants slicing in half, and a hinge put down one side to make a clamshell barbecue. 

Alternatively just steel a BMW hard top convertible and set it on fire.  That’s what the fucking local gypsy pinkies do round here for a posh wedding BBQ

On 31/01/2020 at 02:58, judgetwi said:

I used to deliver Corona when I was a kid. I rode on the back of the lorry and handed the crates down to the kids who weren’t as hard as me. Whatever happened to that business? 

This is all a load of bollocks anyway, specifically designed to scare the shit out of us. The ruling class want us to be shit scared of something or other at all times. Then we might forget that they are robbing our pockets and fucking us up the arse at the same time. Climate change anyone?

Anyway, even if it’s true nobody comes near me so it’s not likely i’m  going to get it. One of the few advantages of being a total fucking cunt.

Agreed.... chink flu is a fucking con joke.   More people die of a cold normally every day.    Climate change....fucking joke....that’s why we have a different weather forecast every fucking day.

theres no way I’m going to catch any fucking chink bug especially as I’ve evaded AIDS since 1982.  That was another fucking lie story. Ended up that only filthy dirty arse fuckers got it anyway and a few scanky needle pushers.   More people have died from bad hair cuts than aids in 35 years.

9 minutes ago, King Billy said:

This week I shall mostly be changing my mind.

You and that gypsy cunt can fuck right off. I submitted probably the best nomination for months, and got fuck-all recognition for it but derision from you two. You wouldn't get into my licensed venue, in fact, I would do the pair of you and leave you as red stains on a carpark surface. 

Fuck off.

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

t, I would do the pair of you and leave you as red stains on a carpark surface. 

Come on Eric. You know that one phone call and Gypps would have that tarmacked over before you could say “You can’t park all those caravans there boys.”

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm sorry. I got all defensive and smashy-uppy didn't i.

I took a fucking age to post a long response to your Terrence Higgins Trust post. I may have gone off on a tangent but I’ve been guzzling Elijah Craig 12 year old 47% bourbon most of the day so I’m a happy bunny Eric. I hope this doesn’t mean I have to queue up in the fucking rain next Friday night and then get a kicking at the door. I’ll ring you before I head out and you can let us know.

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I took a fucking age to post a long response to your Terrence Higgins Trust post. I may have gone off on a tangent but I’ve been guzzling Elijah Craig 12 year old 47% bourbon most of the day so I’m a happy bunny Eric. I hope this doesn’t mean I have to queue up in the fucking rain next Friday night and then get a kicking at the door. I’ll ring you before I head out and you can let us know.

I don't know what any of this means because I'm pissed. I'm pissed because I had to work half of last night, controlling other cunts who were pissed while I couldn't be. 

So now I'm pissed because I can be.