CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

World Health Organisation

White Cunt

If I were one for conspiracy theories, I would say the WHO is deliberately delaying the emergency status recommendations worldwide, thus facilitating the outbreak of the latest chink thinner everywhere in the world. Is trimming the herd a top directive for those in charge, desperately holding onto power in many countries around the world, where populations are kicking back against the system?

Surely it’s not the case, but the rats are now everywhere spreading the latest incarnation of Black Death. (some data indicates Black Death origin in China rather than Turkey), thus infecting everyone in sight. Let’s see how our government is going to tackle the potential crisis.

16 hours ago, White Cunt said:

If I were one for conspiracy theories, I would say the WHO is deliberately delaying the emergency status recommendations worldwide, thus facilitating the outbreak of the latest chink thinner everywhere in the world. Is trimming the herd a top directive for those in charge, desperately holding onto power, in many countries around the world where populations are kicking back against the system?

Surely it’s not the case, but the rats are now everywhere spreading the latest incarnation of Black Death. (some data indicates Black Death origin in China rather than Turkey), thus infecting everyone in sight. Let’s see how our government is going to tackle the potential crisis.

My guess is the Russians and/or North Korea have been testing their new chemical weapons to make sure they work before unleashing them on the west.

On 23/01/2020 at 23:29, White Cunt said:

If I were one for conspiracy theories, I would say the WHO is deliberately delaying the emergency status recommendations worldwide, thus facilitating the outbreak of the latest chink thinner everywhere in the world. Is trimming the herd a top directive for those in charge, desperately holding onto power in many countries around the world, where populations are kicking back against the system?

Clearly the British Government are handling this correctly.  Banning all flights out of China, keeping the infected in China, and arranging isolation space to receive people coming back from China......in a week or so.....to see if they die first.     Excellent handling of the situation.   My only criticism would be if the isolation space IS NOT in the Liverpool shopping Centre and a big fucking wall is built from the Wirral to Southport.....nah let’s also include Blackpool.

I think we could do with about 5 billion removed from the worlds population, especially in Africa, South America and China.  Then turn them into wildlife sanctuaries.

No one would think it a bad idea.   Maybe the World Health Organisation has a conspiracy to let it happen.

10 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Clearly the British Government are handling this correctly.  Banning all flights out of China, keeping the infected in China, and arranging isolation space to receive people coming back from China......in a week or so.....to see if they die first.     Excellent handling of the situation.   My only criticism would be if the isolation space IS NOT in the Liverpool shopping Centre and a big fucking wall is built from the Wirral to Southport.....nah let’s also include Blackpool.

I think we could do with about 5 billion removed from the worlds population, especially in Africa, South America and China.  Then turn them into wildlife sanctuaries.

No one would think it a bad idea.   Maybe the World Health Organisation has a conspiracy to let it happen.

It's killed 170 cunts, the flu outbreak killed 2000 here last winter. Lets get in into perspective

How many poor cunts have the chinks marginalised, tortured and hung since all this started?

They all deserve to die 

6 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

It's killed 170 cunts, the flu outbreak killed 2000 here last winter. Lets get in into perspective

How many poor cunts have the chinks marginalised, tortured and hung since all this started?

They all deserve to die 

But we don’t deserve to die. Nor do krauts, frogs, etc. OK forget the krauts and the Dutch.

Le frogs should wheel out the chop, for the slope who boasted about sneaking in, potentially spreading yellow death in Paris.

This method will surely be used by the Arabs. I wouldn’t want to be a noodle tourist in a carpet land now.

The WHO had prevaricated even when scientists were predicting a nasty epidemic worldwide.

Hey, trade must go on!

18 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I like your idea. But can we bring the lot by a boat to Blackpool, after building a Blackpool wall? It’s a fucking ghetto anyway.

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
On 23/01/2020 at 23:29, White Cunt said:

A good cull is what we really need, not to fall back in line with the physical demands of a growing worldwide population, but because the "Black Death" might mean I get to see Ronan Keating's rotting corpse on the telly

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

They actually have rat hunting teams in India because they've had outbreaks of the Bubonic Plague as recently as 1994.

In the new world, when whichever American lab created virus does finally wreak enough havoc to have us all looting the co-op and knocking the shit out of one another, cunting can become open sport. We don't need to be bound by an internet "special place". Michael Barrymore will be drowned in his pool, Owen Wilson will have his nose kicked straight and Greta Thunberg will become someones personal cum repository. 

Bring on the rats!!

Just now, Cunt-End Of The World said:

In the new world, when whichever American lab created virus does finally wreak enough havoc to have us all looting the co-op and knocking the shit out of one another, cunting can become open sport. We don't need to be bound by an internet "special place". Michael Barrymore will be drowned in his pool, Owen Wilson will have his nose kicked straight and Greta Thunberg will become someones personal cum repository. 

Bring on the rats!!

Why the fuck do people always see me as the cunt to come to with their Greta-fetish?

Fuck sake.

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I went to India back in the late 90s. My friend said "Aw it's a beautiful country. You'll love it". 

It's not. And I didnt. 

India looks beautiful in the movie 2012, right at the point a massive wave drowns them all I whispered under my breath, "stunning".