CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

World Health Organisation

White Cunt

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

Jesus, give it a rest. You're like a fucking Cannon & Ball Butlin's tribute act on steroids. 

Stop sniffing around my arse. You're strangely obsessed. 

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

You keep repeating the ‘considerably younger woman’ thing. Could it be that your saggy tits and collapsed arse are causing your jealous tantrums? Notwithstanding that I suggest you go fuck yourself.

Is this all getting a bit too much for you? Too bad. Know your limits in future and you'll be just fine.

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Its honestly hard to imagine the Chinese of all people rising up against oppression. It took them about seven thousand years to stop living under imperial rule. Admittedly the Hong Kong lot are a bit troublesome to the bigger machine, but they had 150 years as a British colony to get them out of the submissive peasant mindset. They've only been Communist for seventy years and the widespread use of the internet - their bastardised, heavily censored and regulated version - isn't even a ripple in the pool compared to that.

I guess the only guarantee about what will eventually happen to the CCP is that it'll be a slow burning event whatever the outcome.

Most Chinese know state news agencies are controlled but they have found ways around that. 

6 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Is this all getting a bit too much for you? Too bad. Know your limits in future and you'll be just fine.

I’m great. I laugh every time you jump on anything I post. It simply reinforces my opinion of you as a sad woman struggling to come to terms with your rapid descent into mediocrity and irrelevance, and your ridiculous attempts to convince a few self confessed cunts of your great knowledge concerning every subject that’s discussed on here. Self isolation has come at the right time for you  Luv. Just accept it. You know it makes sense.

49 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’m great. I laugh every time you jump on anything I post. It simply reinforces my opinion of you as a sad woman struggling to come to terms with your rapid descent into mediocrity and irrelevance, and your ridiculous attempts to convince a few self confessed cunts of your great knowledge concerning every subject that’s discussed on here. Self isolation has come at the right time for you  Luv. Just accept it. You know it makes sense.

Yeah, it shows :rolleyes:

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

People might think you’re an insufferable bore but hey ho.

The site’s own admitted brothel keeper...

What a nasty grubby cunt.

Are you paying their wages during closure or allowing them to operate and spread the virus along with a myriad of other diseases?

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Are you paying their wages during closure or allowing them to operate and spread the virus along with a myriad of other diseases?

Apparently they're still operating but utilising 'contactless' transactions only.

3 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Shut it Bum Boy. lol.

Guest 'eavensabove
18 minutes ago, King Billy said:

You really do believe your own nonsense. That’s the funniest thing about you. LOL

She's got her own head shoved so far up her own arse, she even charges herself, KB. 

20 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

There are so many strands to this but the short answer is no. For a start its generally accepted that covid-19 is not man-made, though on a macro level one could argue that by constantly encroaching on other species' space, that it would only be a matter of time before mankind infected itself with hitherto unknown pathogens.

With some evidence of the virus now having been present in France and the UK in December I am wondering whether Wuhan is a blind alley and simply where the viruse's transfer to human was first noticed and that the virus was also making its leap to humans elsewhere around the same time. I have not read anything to suggest what species of bat it came from and where the consignment of animals sold in the Wuhan market actually came from and whether and where other consignments went. the Vietnam, South Korea and Singapore are places with a similar fascination for these tonics and unusual foods and both South Korea and Singapore were quick off the mark when the outbreaks began. Perhaps the WHO and others (if they are not already doing so but not telling us) should be looking more at other potential places other than just Wuhan from which the virus might have originally spread. Something that I have heard about from elsewhere is that there has been a spike in the sale of exotic "pets" often caught and imported illegally and that often these "pets" are purchased by people who then kill and eat them.

Guest 'eavensabove
23 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

With some evidence of the virus now having been present in France and the UK in December I am wondering whether Wuhan is a blind alley and simply where the viruse's transfer to human was first noticed and that the virus was also making its leap to humans elsewhere around the same time. I have not read anything to suggest what species of bat it came from and where the consignment of animals sold in the Wuhan market actually came from and whether and where other consignments went. the Vietnam, South Korea and Singapore are places with a similar fascination for these tonics and unusual foods and both South Korea and Singapore were quick off the mark when the outbreaks began. Perhaps the WHO and others (if they are not already doing so but not telling us) should be looking more at other potential places other than just Wuhan from which the virus might have originally spread. Something that I have heard about from elsewhere is that there has been a spike in the sale of exotic "pets" often caught and imported illegally and that often these "pets" are purchased by people who then kill and eat them.

An estimated 430,000 people have travelled from/out of China, on 'secret flights' since the outbreak of Covid 19.  The Iranian airline, Mahan Air a Private Company which are linked to the IRGC (Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps) have been flying to & from China since January to March this year.   

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Do any of your immediate or extended family work in your massage parlour business?

If so please explain their roles or any reasons why you prefer them not to work in the business.

Can’t you fucking read? You illiterate bender. I used to own a Sauna/Massage parlour. I sold it more than ten years ago so there’s a much higher  likelihood that you’ve been down there enquiring if they have any rent boys to satisfy your insatiable craving for cock.

Fuck Off 

lol