CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest N/A

Guest 'eavensabove
10 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Have you ever read Last Train from Hiroshima? Apparently one of the effects of the concussion wave from the atom bomb was to pop people's eyeballs out of their skulls. There's eyewitness reports (likely from the fuckers who still had eyes in their heads) of horrifically burned corpse-like beings walking around on the blackened stumps of their legs with their skeletal arms held out in front of them - holding their eyeballs in their hands so they could see where they were going. The ruined streets were filled with real life zombies walking in neat queues, every bit of humanity blasted from their minds in an instant, only animal instinct left to drive them. They walked, stumbled and dragged themselves towards the river for a last drink and dropped dead in their thousands along the banks.

That was with very old three-megaton bombs - the new shit wouldn't be nearly as fun.

Nukes, are old hat. Only an idiot would bother with the fuckers and although they pose a threat they're more of a deterrent. The problem with the fuckers is that they don't distinguish between Chink, Nip, Jud, Pongo, Jabookie or Mushlip and infrastructure. Nukes also wipe-out practically every other living thing... Blanket-bombing with Nepalm has a delightful effect in terms of witnessing the foe squeal & holler, but the novelty soon wears off and leaves a terrible stink... Poisons, viruses & germs are by far more the weapons of choice, but yet again these are uncontrollable (as we've seen) … A number of years ago (late 70s) I watched two rather obscure documentaries about the development of "Weather Warfare" and "Soundwave Technology" being developed by the Ruskies. The latter having the capability to melt brains and make the body implode, luverly stuff!  The triggering of Earthquakes and Tsunamis were also being developed, and even back then the idea of throwing the Moon off axis and/or disturbing the Polar caps were on the drawing board.  

At the other end of the scale, is just one single bullet fired into the scat-brained head of the man at the top, something which should have been done from the onset to Saddam, Mugabe, Laden, Gaddafi, Amin, Hitler, Putin and that other nasty cunt that shot Bambi's mum. 

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

It had to happen, I'm only surprised it took so long. Sky "News" just presented a gushing interview with a rapping teacher.

"MC Grammar", Jesus fucking wept. I wonder if he's fucked Kay Burley yet, everyone else has.

Burly deserves to have a razor wire wrapped cricket bat (wielded by Satan himself) stuffed up her bat infested cunt and the handle attached to the rotor column of an Apache Longbow. Bulgarian street dogs can then all take turns to piss of her twitching corpse with the rancid remains fed to crocs, sharks and piranha. Stupid fucking cunt. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Oh you won't gush. It's genuinely disturbing, and will give you a fortnight's worth of nightmares. But it will stay with you and make you think.

They should redo it for modern times. Good watch and very thought provoking like you said, but its really dated and I think it would make more of an impact for me if it was set during a time I was actually alive in (technically going by the years it ends in 1994 - so I would have probably ended up a stillborn Pretzel baby around the time Ruth breathes her last). What year did you see it in? I imagine it hits a lot harder when you're not getting distracted with how retro everything in it looks.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

They should redo it for modern times. Good watch and very thought provoking like you said, but its really dated and I think it would make more of an impact for me if it was set during a time I was actually alive in (technically going by the years it ends in 1994 - so I would have probably ended up a stillborn Pretzel baby around the time Ruth breathes her last). What year did you see it in? I imagine it hits a lot harder when you're not getting distracted with how retro everything in it looks.

‘Attack of the killer tomatoes’ is one to watch for a glimpse of what could happen if we’re not careful.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

I watched it for the first time a couple of months ago. The dated aspect didn't really matter, probably because that was the era I grew up in. Born in 72 and would have been 12 when it was made, so familiar territory for me. If the BBC remade it now, it would be a load of PC bollocks, emphasising multicultural issues and showing radiation sickness to be a racist because it affected darkies and poofs. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Nukes, are old hat. Only an idiot would bother with the fuckers and although they pose a threat they're more of a deterrent. The problem with the fuckers is that they don't distinguish between Chink, Nip, Jud, Pongo, Jabookie or Mushlip and infrastructure. Nukes also wipe-out practically every other living thing... Blanket-bombing with Nepalm has a delightful effect in terms of witnessing the foe squeal & holler, but the novelty soon wears off and leaves a terrible stink... Poisons, viruses & germs are by far more the weapons of choice, but yet again these are uncontrollable (as we've seen) … A number of years ago (late 70s) I watched two rather obscure documentaries about the development of "Weather Warfare" and "Soundwave Technology" being developed by the Ruskies. The latter having the capability to melt brains and make the body implode, luverly stuff!  The triggering of Earthquakes and Tsunamis were also being developed, and even back then the idea of throwing the Moon off axis and/or disturbing the Polar caps were on the drawing board.  

At the other end of the scale, is just one single bullet fired into the scat-brained head of the man at the top, something which should have been done from the onset to Saddam, Mugabe, Laden, Gaddafi, Amin, Hitler, Putin and that other nasty cunt that shot Bambi's mum. 

You left out Pol Pot and Mao out of that list. Interesting. 

12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I watched it for the first time a couple of months ago. The dated aspect didn't really matter, probably because that was the era I grew up in. Born in 72 and would have been 12 when it was made, so familiar territory for me. If the BBC remade it now, it would be a load of PC bollocks, emphasising multicultural issues and showing radiation sickness to be a racist because it affected darkies and poofs. 

I remember when I first started a job with the Council, in the basement of our office was a nuclear bomb shelter. Used to go down there because it was nice and quiet. There was a hatch in one of the doors and you could see all the Red and Green phones, a wall map and shit like that. 

The two people I started with said they wouldn't use it because ( pointing to a poster on the wall) "Southwark is a nuclear free zone".  I had a vision of me shutting the door on them as they screamed for me to let them in, with me laughing "Mwahahahahahaha". 

6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I remember when I first started a job with the Council, in the basement of our office was a nuclear bomb shelter. Used to go down there because it was nice and quiet. There was a hatch in one of the doors and you could see all the Red and Green phones, a wall map and shit like that. 

The two people I started with said they wouldn't use it because ( pointing to a poster on the wall) "Southwark is a nuclear free zone".  I had a vision of me shutting the door on them as they screamed for me to let them in, with me laughing "Mwahahahahahaha". 

Elephant and castle land. I remember that being the tube station for Southwark.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

When is all this fucking clap for carers going to end? FUCKING WANKERS in Torquay fucking sounding car horns and letting off fireworks 😡😡😡

My thoughts exactly... though I must say, there was just one solitary fucker clanking a poxy saucepan opposite my gaff just now, and yes, fireworks in the distance... It's fucking daft. 

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Elephant and castle land. I remember that being the tube station for Southwark.

This one was on the corner opposite Peckham Town Hall. The office was a prefab. Not there anymore and I'm wondering whether its filled in. Mind you the phone box next to it might be the entrance like in 1960s programme 'Get Smart'. 

Guest 'eavensabove
39 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Top of the old Kent road, by Vauxhall. Shithole by anyone’s standards.

The 'original' Fridge was OK, and also The WAG Club, The Bat Cave and Venue. Underground clubs in and around Soho were also good, with some only kicking off from 4:00am... A half decent one on Shaftsbury Avenue too (forget the name) Most of the so-called commercial clubs were all shit. Record Rendezvous, Charing Cross, was pretty much were every DJ purchased up to the minute vinyl from USA, paying silly money for the latest sounds.   

Guest 'eavensabove
7 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

This one was on the corner opposite Peckham Town Hall. The office was a prefab. Not there anymore and I'm wondering whether its filled in. Mind you the phone box next to it might be the entrance like in 1960s programme 'Get Smart'. 

Was it called Eagle? I think it moved from Kennington Lane?  

33 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

When is all this fucking clap for carers going to end? FUCKING WANKERS in Torquay fucking sounding car horns and letting off fireworks 😡😡😡

When they are told to stop. 

The cartoon family just up from me were out there with a 10 second countdown.

Did you see that soppy woman in Blackpool? She had a speaker and mic and was singing outside her front door. 

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The cartoon family just up from me were out there with a 10 second countdown.

I'd swear that half of these cunts, set their alarms, have 'tea' early and even get changed. I'd also wager that sales of wooden spoons have never been beaten. The whole fucking family have their very own special one. I also heard that NHS painted ones are being sold on Etsy, with little hearts and all manner of crap... The country's gone mental, Gyps.  

26 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

I'd swear that half of these cunts, set their alarms, have 'tea' early and even get changed. I'd also wager that sales of wooden spoons have never been beaten. The whole fucking family have their very own special one. I also heard that NHS painted ones are being sold on Etsy, with little hearts and all manner of crap... The country's gone mental, Gyps.  

It's the cunts who let off fireworks that should be fucking flogged.  

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It's the cunts who let off fireworks that should be fucking flogged.  

There's always one cunt that has to go even more stupid than the cunt before... It will be a 12 cannon salute next week... Then come the Drone fly pasts. 

3 hours ago, Roadkill said:

It was of its time when nuclear war was a very real possibility. It's genuinely one of the most disturbing things I've ever seen; a mother holding her dead child, burning corpses, not seeing bodies but knowing they are there by the sound of thousands of flies. Fucking grim beyond belief. They could never make it today. It was made as they wanted it, nothing cut. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

There's always one cunt that has to go even more stupid than the cunt before... It will be a 12 cannon salute next week... Then come the Drone fly pasts. 

What boils my piss is these cunts who have a go at people who dont want to clap like a fucking dolphin every Thursday. One poor bugger had a rocket fired at his stables. It hit a pony. The bloke said if it had missed the animal it would have gone straight into one of the stables and set fire to it with his other horses in it.  

11 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

It was of its time when nuclear war was a very real possibility. It's genuinely one of the most disturbing things I've ever seen; a mother holding her dead child, burning corpses, not seeing bodies but knowing they are there by the sound of thousands of flies. Fucking grim beyond belief. They could never make it today. It was made as they wanted it, nothing cut. 

The melting milk bottle was a nice touch. 

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What boils my piss is these cunts who have a go at people who dont want to clap like a fucking dolphin every Thursday. One poor bugger had a rocket fired at his stables. It hit a pony. The bloke said if it had missed the animal it would have gone straight into one of the stables and set fire to it with his other horses in it.  

I've had some neighbours look at me as though I'm a fucking fascist, for not going Rainbow & Spooned. I shouted at the cunts to shut the fuck up the other week whilst I was on the p[hone to me daughter. Whoever started this nonsense should be fucking shot. ONCE was bad enough!