CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest N/A

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The melting milk bottle was a nice touch. 

The bit where they eat radioactive raw sheep was good. "The coat'll protect it". Best thing to do in a nuclear bombing is to make sure your one of the lucky fuckers taken out in the initial blast.

There's one bit with a hand writhing beneath burning rubble that caught me out - stuff with fire usually does. There was a video on Liveleak (before it turned to PC shit) called "Worst Ways to Die". There's a single clip on it that'll stick with me to the end of my days - its in some shit hole middle eastern country outside a hospital and some cunt comes running out of a hospital car park screaming his lungs out and completely engulfed in flames. There's some other cunts standing around doing what looks to be a news report who start hitting him with their coats to try and put the flames out but he's burning like a fucking flair and screaming like a bastard as his body is carbonising where he stands - bits are even starting to come off and he's looking more and more skeletal as his body fat burns off - it ends with one of the news cunts getting a sheet over his head and smothering the flames, he's still standing there and making noise as the camera cuts off, like he's had so much burned off him he's stuck in place.

Fire and anything with kids getting hurt I avoid - but I still have a fascination with ethnics getting cut in half on train tracks.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

The bit where they eat radioactive raw sheep was good. "The coat'll protect it". Best thing to do in a nuclear bombing is to make sure your one of the lucky fuckers taken out in the initial blast.

There's one bit with a hand writhing beneath burning rubble that caught me out - stuff with fire usually does. There was a video on Liveleak (before it turned to PC shit) called "Worst Ways to Die". There's a single clip on it that'll stick with me to the end of my days - its in some shit hole middle eastern country outside a hospital and some cunt comes running out of a hospital car park screaming his lungs out and completely engulfed in flames. There's some other cunts standing around doing what looks to be a news report who start hitting him with their coats to try and put the flames out but he's burning like a fucking flair and screaming like a bastard as his body is carbonising where he stands - bits are even starting to come off and he's looking more and more skeletal as his body fat burns off - it ends with one of the news cunts getting a sheet over his head and smothering the flames, he's still standing there and making noise as the camera cuts off, like he's had so much burned off him he's stuck in place.

Fire and anything with kids getting hurt I avoid - but I still have a fascination with ethnics getting cut in half on train tracks.

Do you remember the footage of the bloke on top of the train who touched the overhead power cable? Salty uploaded it. As soon as he touched the cable, he caught fire and after a few seconds a spout of steam shot out his crotch. Presumably his bladder boiled and vented out of what was left of his nob.

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Do you remember the footage of the bloke on top of the train who touched the overhead power cable? Salty uploaded it. As soon as he touched the cable, he caught fire and after a few seconds a spout of steam shot out his crotch. Presumably his bladder boiled and vented out of what was left of his nob.

Was he the conductor?

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

A classic. I tell you railways in third world countries are fucking magical.

I think this might be the same guy you mention but from a shitty angle - can't find the exact clip 00:59:

49 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

A classic. I tell you railways in third world countries are fucking magical.

I think this might be the same guy you mention but from a shitty angle - can't find the exact clip 00:59:

Fuck me killa; atomic fried nips with their eyes hanging out walking on stumps; curry munchers dying by the dozen on the railways....

That said, Indians are fucking stupid and there's loads of the cunts so carry on Gunga

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Fuck me killa; atomic fried nips with their eyes hanging out walking on stumps; curry munchers dying by the dozen on the railways....

That said, Indians are fucking stupid and there's loads of the cunts so carry on Gunga

Reminds me of the Stewart Grainger film 'Bhowani Junction'.

44 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Sadly that's most of the interesting stuff down already. Its not like I watch/read that stuff all the time. Its not weird if you don't wank to it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That was his arse. He probably had a chicken phall 

So the 'Teaching' unions have thrown their toys out of the pram about the governments plan to open some schools before 1st June, and top of the list of these complainants is Liverpool. No surprise there then, no wonder the place is full of thick scouse twats. It's just any fucking excuse not to get an education and any fucking excuse for the minor population of Liverpool that have got jobs, albeit as teachers, not to fucking go to work.

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

So the 'Teaching' unions have thrown their toys out of the pram about the governments plan to open some schools before 1st June, and top of the list of these complainants is Liverpool. No surprise there then, no wonder the place is full of thick scouse twats. It's just any fucking excuse not to get an education and any fucking excuse for the minor population of Liverpool that have got jobs, albeit as teachers, not to fucking go to work.

I spent 2 weeks in Liverpool. Working the door of their premier shithole. They are really and truly the dirtiest, shittiest cunts on the planet.

2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

No different in Torquay and Paignton nor I suspect in any seaside all the local chav teenagers from about  ten miles around have jumped on their pushbikes and are swarming on the beaches and generally getting in the way of every other cunt, I doubt that half these cunt will ever go back to school.

2 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

He was later prosecuted for smoking on the train.

Do you have much knowledge of the trains over there, Pen? What sort of engines do they use or is it just a motley collection of outdated and dangerous shite they keep rolling with bailing wire and duct tape?

On 07/05/2020 at 18:10, Eric Cuntman said:

I hope the black cunts are grateful for the fact that they've finally been given priority for something.

There was an article on the news yesterday, highlighting the impact it has on the poor. They focussed on that Teesside paradise Middlesbrough. They spoke to a rather portly, white working class lady and her equally portly little girl. She was in tears, explaining the detrimental effect on her family and how she was going to feed her portly self and kid.

At long fucking last they are looking at white working class communities however, when this shit blows over one wonders whether this public enquiry that seems to be in the pipeline will look at this or is it gonna be just aimed at the black and ethnic communities. Because it seems to me that many couldn't give a rats dick about the poor white working class communities. Unless someone on here has evidence to the contrary? 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

There was an article on the news yesterday, highlighting the impact it has on the poor. They focussed on that Teesside paradise Middlesbrough. They spoke to a rather portly, white working class lady and her equally portly little girl. She was in tears, explaining the detrimental effect on her family and how she was going to feed her portly self and kid.

At long fucking last they are looking at white working class communities however, when this shit blows over one wonders whether this public enquiry that seems to be in the pipeline will look at this or is it gonna be just aimed at the black and ethnic communities. Because it seems to me that many couldn't give a rats dick about the poor white working class communities. Unless someone on here has evidence to the contrary? 

I haven't got a clue what any of that means, but I quite like it.

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I haven't got a clue what any of that means, but I quite like it.

What I'm saying is Eric, is that theres a lot of talk about the impact it has on the black and ethnic communities but it seems that the poor white working class has been largely ignored IMO. And if there is a public inquiry into this, is there gonna be a focus on poor white communities?

27 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Do you have much knowledge of the trains over there, Pen? What sort of engines do they use or is it just a motley collection of outdated and dangerous shite they keep rolling with bailing wire and duct tape?

Its a fairly modern system with about two thirds of it electrified. I think that most of the stuff is of French design along with some Japanese and locally built stuff. About 5 times the track mileage of the UK for a country with about 30 times the UK population. The issue is severe overcrowding and very casual elf n safety.

• Like 1