CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Queuing for MacDonalds

Neil

Having lived in this county for 30 plus years I really have come to like Norfolkers but to every one of the brain dead cunts that queued for over an hour to grab their last meal before they closed at 7pm in Diss yesterday,I hope the virus mutates to wipe out the low of IQ and that every single one of you and your family get wiped out.I've no doubt the same cunts were probably on their way to Sports Direct stores when they heard that the fat cunt was going to open.I fucking despair I really do.

• Like 1

A can be said in hindsight but yet they should simply have closed everything down with no allowance for queuing for last orders and perhaps if they sprayed a few cunts with machine gun bullets even the thickest and vainest cunts would have got the message. I am wondering whether in these troubled times Decco should be released but tagged?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

A can be said in hindsight but yet they should simply have closed everything down with no allowance for queuing for last orders and perhaps if they sprayed a few cunts with machine gun bullets even the thickest and vainest cunts would have got the message. I am wondering whether in these troubled times Decco should be released but tagged?

I hope for his sake that he pulled off a sick note, if his job is not of a key worker - as the the real world, rather than the red tape paper clip shuffling universe. And talking of idiots, I am in two minds on the winner in virus ignoring idiocy between Bojo junior and senior. While the latter makes no difference to most, the former one can cause collateral damage. Strange that - junior nominated second in command, in case he falls sick or potentially keels over. Is fear getting to him now?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, White Cunt said:

I hope for his sake that he pulled off a sick note, if his job is not of a key worker - as the the real world, rather than the red tape paper clip shuffling universe. And talking of idiots, I am in two minds on the winner in virus ignoring idiocy between Bojo junior and senior. While the latter makes no difference to most, the former one can cause collateral damage. Strange that - junior nominated second in command, in case he falls sick or potentially keels over. Is fear getting to him now?

Bearing in mind some of the fuck-witted things I am seeing that have been posted by both extreme right and extreme left cunts I am not surprised that poor BOJO was a bit slow off the mark. I think that the reality is now slowly sinking in that we have gained time by being an island and that we are likely to be restricted to our own little island for some time (possibly years) to come. I think that you need to hoard away those package holiday brochures with flights to far away lands as I think that by the time they restart the 737MAXs will be back in the sky and no longer plummeting back to earth. I see that cunts are still paddling their way across the channel from France .. before long I suspect that their journeys will be terminated in a hail of machine gun fire.

36 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Bearing in mind some of the fuck-witted things I am seeing that have been posted by both extreme right and extreme left cunts I am not surprised that poor BOJO was a bit slow off the mark. I think that the reality is now slowly sinking in that we have gained time by being an island and that we are likely to be restricted to our own little island for some time (possibly years) to come. I think that you need to hoard away those package holiday brochures with flights to far away lands as I think that by the time they restart the 737MAXs will be back in the sky and no longer plummeting back to earth. I see that cunts are still paddling their way across the channel from France .. before long I suspect that their journeys will be terminated in a hail of machine gun fire.

"Immigrants to the south west. Thaaasaaaands of 'em". 

On 24/03/2020 at 10:18, Neil said:

Having lived in this county for 30 plus years I really have come to like Norfolkers but to every one of the brain dead cunts that queued for over an hour to grab their last meal before they closed at 7pm in Diss yesterday,I hope the virus mutates to wipe out the low of IQ and that every single one of you and your family get wiped out.I've no doubt the same cunts were probably on their way to Sports Direct stores when they heard that the fat cunt was going to open.I fucking despair I really do.

To be fair when Covid19 mutates into Covid20 we will see the infected walk the streets as the living dead in a state of vacant expressionless morbid mong dead cunts.   

so nothing will change in Norfolk.

On 24/03/2020 at 15:46, Dawn Chorus said:

I see that cunts are still paddling their way across the channel from France .. before long I suspect that their journeys will be terminated in a hail of machine gun fire.

So, something good comes from something bad, life is sweet! (and sour)

• Like 1

Guest Fatty
On 24/03/2020 at 10:18, Neil said:

Low of IQ, mmmmmm, I guess you’re fucked then, good job, now fuck off

7 minutes ago, Neil said:

Good evening you fat cunt,please feel free to go fuck yourself 

Go easy on fatty Neil, he's had a hard day being bossed about by a wanker like Eddie. Plus he's too fucking thick to work out how to use Macy Ds drive through so it's turkey dinosaurs and pot noddle again. What a cunt