CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Wong Flu id19.......part 2

Guest N/A

33 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Can't agree with you more on this one Billy. The SLRs I fired were ones captured by Royal down south that the Agries dropped and they're excellent weapons. Some had folding stocks, 30 round mags and full auto capability. Compare that to the heavyweight lumps of plastic with internal workings Stephen Hawking would struggle with and its like a Mercedes to an 80s Skoda. One of the main issues I found was the 30 round mags based on the yank M16, were prone to fouling up; the yanks use 'em a few times and chuck 'em whereas the cash strapped brits reused them for years and springs get fucking knackered. 2 or 3 stoppages per mag were the norm. The MOD had to fork out again in Afghanistan for batches to HK 7.62 rifles for adequate range and killing power over the wide open spaces out there (and breakout the mother of all guns, the GPMG again). Why the fuck they can't license a weapon that has a 5.56 and a 7.62 version from a decent manufacturer and start making them here (like the FN FAL/SLR) I don't know. MOD bean counters like nothing more than to waste the tax payers money in their own little procurement club.

The main reason that  NATO was persuaded to adopt the 5.56 across the board by the yanks was that they had literally hundreds of millions of 5.56 rounds stockpiled from the Vietnam fiasco and someone at the defense (sic) department decided to offload them all to NATO requiring us and others to adopt that as the standard NATO calibre. I know which one I’d rather have if ten peacefuls were running towards me. SLR or SA80?

Neither, I’ll have a gimpy. lol

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The main reason that  NATO was persuaded to adopt the 5.56 across the board by the yanks was that they had literally hundreds of millions of 5.56 rounds stockpiled from the Vietnam fiasco and someone at the defense (sic) department decided to offload them all to NATO requiring us and others to adopt that as the standard NATO calibre. I know which one I’d rather have if ten peacefuls were running towards me. SLR or SA80?

Neither, I’ll have a gimpy. lol

I'll take the chain gun and leave the rest to you old son.

31 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Pull the spring upward with a lacing hook and they won't jam from reduced upward force. Or just throw the cunts away as you mentioned.

If you got hold of a new one or one in good nick, we only ever put 28 rounds max in it to save the springs. As the other problems with this piece of shit weapon.....

I can't comment on the A2 or A3 versions of this rifle, however

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If you got hold of a new one or one in good nick, we only ever put 28 rounds max in it to save the springs. As the other problems with this piece of shit weapon.....

I can't comment on the A2 or A3 versions of this rifle, however

Stub I thank your for your service 👏👏👏

.... that big mac was served up really quickly.

In the short time that the world has been in lockdown I’ve noticed that the air is so much cleaner and the constant hum of traffic noise is gone. This is most welcome. Most punters, with a couple of exceptions  (you know who you are) will never observe these phenomena as I am right now, way up here on the top of the leaderboard. It’s a beautiful place to be in these difficult times.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

In the short time that the world has been in lockdown I’ve noticed that the air is so much cleaner and the constant hum of traffic noise is gone. This is most welcome. Most punters, with a couple of exceptions  (you know who you are) will never observe these phenomena as I am right now, way up here on the top of the leaderboard. It’s a beautiful place to be in these difficult times.

I'm certain most of us here really don't like your tone...