CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Flat-chested cunts with magnolia teeth in period dramas during coronavirus lockdown

Rev

There's a veritable cornucopia of these fucking tedious shitshows on while we're being forced to socially interact with close family. I couldn't give a flying shit if some second-rate dentally-challenged and virtually titless ex-Emmerdale star opens up a haberdashery oop North with Mr Fitzwalter's primogeniture, heralded in with the blandest of muzak and shuttle-woven brocade-wearing extras cunts in the background.

What the fuck happened to good old Dystopian suffering, amputation, spree killing and blood-letting? Have we finally capitulated to the pink-haired leftie fairy bastards, where everything has to be rainbow-flavoured and tainted with the faint smell of hipster semen?

Catherine Cookson was a cunt.
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, Rev said:

There's a veritable cornucopia of these fucking tedious shitshows on while we're being forced to socially interact with close family. I couldn't give a flying shit if some second-rate dentally-challenged and virtually titless ex-Emmerdale star open up a haberdashery oop North with Mr Fitzwalter's primogeniture, heralded in with the blandest of muzak and shuttle-woven brocade-wearing extras cunts in the background.

What the fuck happened to good old Dystopian suffering, amputation, spree killing and blood-letting? Have we finally capitulated to the pink-haired leftie fairy bastards, where everything has to be rainbow-flavoured and tainted with the faint smell of hipster semen?

“Mister Selfridge! What do you mean?”

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Rev said:

There's a veritable cornucopia of these fucking tedious shitshows on while we're being forced to socially interact with close family. I couldn't give a flying shit if some second-rate dentally-challenged and virtually titless ex-Emmerdale star open up a haberdashery oop North with Mr Fitzwalter's primogeniture, heralded in with the blandest of muzak and shuttle-woven brocade-wearing extras cunts in the background.

Are you talking about all this "upstairs downstairs" programmes bullshit, Downston Abbey? Because if you are I totally agree. As far as I'm concerned, all the middle and upper class cunts in these programmes can get to fuck. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Rev said:

It sells to the fuckin' Yanks, that's all the cock-smokers who run television care about, cunts!

25 minutes ago, Rev said:

There's a veritable cornucopia of these fucking tedious shitshows on while we're being forced to socially interact with close family. I couldn't give a flying shit if some second-rate dentally-challenged and virtually titless ex-Emmerdale star opens up a haberdashery oop North with Mr Fitzwalter's primogeniture, heralded in with the blandest of muzak and shuttle-woven brocade-wearing extras cunts in the background.

Personally, I was hoping that this was going to wipe out the fairies on account of the filthy promiscuous cunts inability to stop pumping spunk up as many arses as possible, giving each other the AIDS and not having any white blood cells. 

If some cunt accuses Coronavirus of being homophobic, they'll fucking cure it quick enough.

I still can't believe it's illegal to kick their fucking heads in. It should be a basic human right. The world is full of normal people killing each other, when they should be killing 'born wrong' deviant perverts.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Rev said:
What the fuck happened to good old Dystopian suffering, amputation, spree killing and blood-letting? 

You've not been watching "The Walking Dead" then, Rev? 

Probably no need, mind you, when you live in Glasgow. Just look out of the window and then imagine that what you see is ten times less depressing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Are you talking about all this "upstairs downstairs" programmes bullshit, Downston Abbey? Because if you are I totally agree. As far as I'm concerned, all the middle and upper class cunts in these programmes can get to fuck. 

Downs Syndrome abbey.

• Like 1