CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tim Martin, King of Pubs.

Last Cunt Standing

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

Yeah that sounds like it. If a black man walked in, everything would stop. 

I got dragged there against my will on more than one occasion for some decrepit old couple's 90th wedding anniversary do and made to sit with some snotty tory kids. Always used to end up with me going home early after hitting one of them. Not that I had any political ideals at that age, I just thought they were beneath me because they went to a posh school.

3 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

I got dragged there against my will on more than one occasion for some decrepit old couple's 90th wedding anniversary do and made to sit with some snotty tory kids. Always used to end up with me going home early after hitting one of them. Not that I had any political ideals at that age, I just thought they were beneath me because they went to a posh school.

Did you you have a dreadful education ?

I went to a public school.Tim Martin was at Cambridge University.

We control capitalism.Be grateful for the crumbs on the table.

5 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

The pub will go under soon. It used to a typically working class watering hole but the working class have been gradually fucked out of Peckham. Just along from it is another pub (can't remember the fucking name) that adapted and is a successful gastro pub. 

I drove past the Albert in the summer and outside drinking was some fat bulbous, bald cunt in an England shirt and two other fat pikey looking cunts smoking away.  There's not many fat bulbous bald cunts left in Peckham so as soon as these cunts die of COPD, heart disease or stroke, the shithole which is the Albert will end up as a couple of flats.

16 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Tim Martin was at Cambridge University.

Only if he was visiting with the darts team, Punky, for he attended the rather more red brick Nottingham University, where he no doubt developed a bitter disdain for the establishment. 

I’m astonished you are sticking up for him, being a purveyor of slop to the proles and defacing English towns everywhere. You’d be out of luck hunting for a gloryhole in one of his shitpit Taverns too, for the polystyrene walls in the bogs are the only thing weaker than the ale. I hope he buys your golf club and turns it into social housing. Or turns your Catholic Church into a thin parody of a pub called “The Holy Orders”, “The Cardinal’s Inn” or something equally wince-inducing. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The pub will go under soon. It used to a typically working class watering hole but the working class have been gradually fucked out of Peckham. Just along from it is another pub (can't remember the fucking name) that adapted and is a successful gastro pub. 

I drove past the Albert in the summer and outside drinking was some fat bulbous, bald cunt in an England shirt and two other fat pikey looking cunts smoking away.  There's not many fat bulbous bald cunts left in Peckham so as soon as these cunts die of COPD, heart disease or stroke, the shithole which is the Albert will end up as a couple of flats.

I must admit, I haven't been down Peckham way since the mid 90s but I've heard that it's being rapidly gentrified. Alas, the same appears to be the happening in most of the rogue neighbourhoods of South London. Not even Brixton can hold it's own as a frontier settlement anymore. I saw two poofters holding hands and mincing along the road without a care in the world there a couple of months back. I thought I might derive some cheap entertainment from seeing the filthy deviants driven from the parish by an angry posse of darkies but nobody batted an eyelid. The world just doesn't make sense anymore.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Did you you have a dreadful education ?

I went to a public school.Tim Martin was at Cambridge University.

We control capitalism.Be grateful for the crumbs on the table.

You may control capitalism but that doesn't mean I can't rip you off at your next MOT then sell your personal data to some cunning entrepreneurs in Nigeria. If you live in a really nice manor, I might send my nephews round to burgle you while you're asleep and nick your motor. 

Just now, Hammer of Cunts said:

I would imagine that your personality disorder stems from that; left-footers had the piss ripped out at any opportunity. Probably quite traumatic for them.

More likely it's down to feelings of shame and guilt caused by the experience of being bummed remorselessly by his housemaster.

8 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

You may control capitalism but that doesn't mean I can't rip you off at your next MOT then sell your personal data to some cunning entrepreneurs in Nigeria. If you live in a really nice manor, I might send my nephews round to burgle you while you're asleep and nick your motor. 

You are Phil Mitchell and I claim my replica Beretta 9mm