CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Celebrity virus attention seeking

Eric Cuntman

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I think Miley Vyrus has been confirmed,  and Paul Lung.

Well, it goes without saying that Jools Holland is re-joining Sneeze, now that they're all up the junction.  

7 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Well, it goes without saying that Jools Holland is re-joining Sneeze, now that they're all up the junction.  

Thank fuck Jimmy Snuffle isn’t still around. He’d have had a field day going round the wards in the early hours, sticking his thermometer shaped cock in the sick and the dead.

Guest 'eavensabove
13 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Thank fuck Jimmy Snuffle isn’t still around. He’d have had a field day going round the wards in the early hours, sticking his thermometer shaped cock in the sick and the dead.

Warner Bro's are coining it in with their new animation of Sniffles. Who was it that said that The Cold War was dead? President Chestikoff perhaps. 

6 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Warner Bro's are coining it in with their new animation of Sniffles. Who was it the said that The Cold War was dead? 

Andy Undertheweather Lowe has rereleased ‘Red eyed and Breathless’ for charity. So far no sales have been reported.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Andy Undertheweather Lowe has rereleased ‘Red eyed and Breathless’ for charity. So far no sales have been reported.

As so too have the old bill, with every breath that you take. 

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The Sniffs ‘Girlfriend in a coma’

That must surely be Morrissey, with a lisp. He did Hand in Glove. I bet the cunt wears 2 these days.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Have you seen Bernard Manning singing Morrisey? The bunch of flowers hanging out of his arse crack was a nice touch.

Cant say I have. Wolfie will like this one: I met Morrisey whilst Mick Ronson was producing his The Arsenal album. 91/92 I fink it was. Funny looking fucker if you ask me. Not you, Morrissey. 

On 30/03/2020 at 17:56, Eric Cuntman said:

The usual celebrity suspects are falling over each other to announce that they are 'showing symptoms' and self-isolating. Tom Hanks, Idris Elbow, and most ridiculously, Saint Greta, the moon faced Spack-child.

I doubt very much that any of them have it. What they are doing is keeping themselves in the public eye, having not had any attention for 2 weeks. Now it's Twitter updates and video diaries keeping their adoring public informed of their 'brave fight' against this 'deadly virus'.

Bullshit. Prince Charles was merely a "we're all in it together" PR stunt, he is apparently fine now... big fucking surprise. The most preposterous claim however, was little Greta Thundertard, who despite being a paranoid autistic who apparently worries about everything, claims to have been infected but has not sought any medical advice or even a test.

Total fucking made up shite from a bunch of self-obsessed flakes who can't bear the fact that the world is more interested in surviving than it is in their pathetic, thick fucking opinions and actions. 

Well said Eric...now can we have some genuine breaking news stating Bill Gates has got it and injects himself with one of his lifespan reducing vaccines and implodes live on TV...chuck in Sadiq Khan, Philip Schofield and the WHO and that would be a winner.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jake The Muss said:

Well said Eric...now can we have some genuine breaking news stating Bill Gates has got it and injects himself with one of his lifespan reducing vaccines and implodes live on TV...chuck in Sadiq Khan, Philip Schofield and the WHO and that would be a winner.

The WHO? ‘My Vaccination’

• Like 1

Ex stripper Linda Lusardi got on my fucking tits (no pun intended) this morning by booing about her "brush with death" on GMB because she had a bit of shortness of breath and a dose of the shits. According to her account, it all started with vomiting and diarrhoea and when she was first tested it was negative but had "zero" oxygen in her blood. She wasn't put on a ventilator at any time and wasn't put in ICU but was so fucking ill she managed to bore every other cunt to death with hourly updates about her "battle" and asking her "fans" to pray for her via twatter. Now the old mutton has made such a miraculous recovery she can do lengthy TV interviews without the slightest wheeze and have a shitloads of glam shots taken of her in full make up for gossip mags while grinning like a rapist in a nunnery.

26946248-8199381-image-m-25_1586333546803.jpg

Getting better: On Friday Linda revealed she's returned home after 10 days in hospital as she continues to recover from the virus

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Ex stripper Linda Lusardi got on my fucking tits (no pun intended) this morning by booing about her "brush with death" on GMB because she had a bit of shortness of breath and a dose of the shits. According to her account, it all started with vomiting and diarrhoea and when she was first tested it was negative but had "zero" oxygen in her blood. She wasn't put on a ventilator at any time and wasn't put in ICU but was so fucking ill she managed to bore every other cunt to death with hourly updates about her "battle" and asking her "fans" to pray for her via twatter. Now the old mutton has made such a miraculous recovery she can do lengthy TV interviews without the slightest wheeze and have a shitloads of glam shots taken of her in full make up for gossip mags while grinning like a rapist in a nunnery.

26946248-8199381-image-m-25_1586333546803.jpg

Getting better: On Friday Linda revealed she's returned home after 10 days in hospital as she continues to recover from the virus

I bet it still didn't take you long to reach the vinegar strokes when watching her, did it Trucking?

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I bet it still didn't take you long to reach the vinegar strokes when watching her, did it Trucking?

She don't do much for me these days with regard to assisting with those Sarson's moments as her complexion reminds me of a tanned leather sofa I threw out about 20 years back but I'd give her daughter one.

23 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

She don't do much for me these days with regard to assisting with those Sarson's moments as her complexion reminds me of a tanned leather sofa I threw out about 20 years back but I'd give her daughter one.

She might be knocking 60 but still more shaggable than Katie Price. 

If I had to nominate an ultra-gilf, it would probably be Gillian Taylforth. Remarkably well preserved.

Guest 'eavensabove
7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If I had to nominate an ultra-gilf, it would probably be Gillian Taylforth. Remarkably well preserved.

Not Honor Blackman, then? She's still to this day got pussy's galore.  

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm not saying I'd turn it down in the flesh but she wouldn't be in my wank bank. Personally, I'm more of a Monica Bellucci man myself. I bet she gives brilliant head and likes having her arse slapped when she's getting some from behind.

4 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

I'm not saying I'd turn it down in the flesh but she wouldn't be in my wank bank. Personally, I'm more of a Monica Bellucci man myself. I bet she gives brilliant head and likes having her arse slapped when she's getting some from behind.

History has Byron, Keats, Coleridge. We have you, Neill and Rev. Who says romanticism is dead? 

Guest Stoolstabber500
3 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

I'm more of a Monica Bellucci man myself. I bet she gives brilliant head and likes having her arse slapped when she's getting some from behind.

More Mario Balotelli and Gino D'Acampo in your case.