CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest N/A

So the fucking French cunts have been impounding lorries carrying medical supplies to the UK

So when you hear lame, poor taste, blame mongering, political statements from the BBC cunts about how the Boris Government is failing the NHS by not having enough supplies...... the fact is he has ordered and paid for them.  But the fucking French have been pirates and stolen them......   

This has been reported on one back water page of the BBC online .... but it’s not a main talking point every night ...criticizing the French cunts over why 130,000 face masks have not turned up!!!   When they are sat in lorries  in a French port that have been impounded.   That should be reported every time some cunt says..... we haven’t got any PPE.     The BBC have the story but choose not to mention it very much as a key point.

Germans stopped all supplies of ventilators to Italy in February by the  way..... fucking cunts.

it will all come back to haunt them.    The French and the Germans are not looking good in any of this.  The French are always cunts in times of need. They will be judged.

bye bye EU.

Guest Bernard Fuck

As an Englishman it's my civic and constitutional duty to loath the filthy pond robbers but I must admit to a certain appreciation of the yellow vest movement. Alas their fromage worshipping leaders are as NWO as they come and about as useful as a 'Theresa May' in any sort of crisis so knee jerk reactions amid national panic are to be expected from a nation of couch dwelling, shoulder shrugging soap dodgers.

Vive la ponce.

Guest 'eavensabove
7 minutes ago, Bernard Fuck said:

As an Englishman it's my civic and constitutional duty to loath the filthy pond robbers but I must admit to a certain appreciation of the yellow vest movement. Alas their fromage worshipping leaders are as NWO as they come and about as useful as a 'Theresa May' in any sort of crisis so knee jerk reactions amid national panic are to be expected from a nation of couch dwelling, shoulder shrugging soap dodgers.

Vive la ponce.

(if indeed you are one) you're a total disgrace to your profession, Barnyard, not to mention to those that sired & begat you. I know these things. That's me job. It's why I'm here. 

Je dis juste comme.

Guest Bernard Fuck
1 minute ago, 'eavensabove said:

(if indeed you are one) you're a total disgrace to your profession, Barnyard, not to mention to those that sired & begat you. I know these things. That's me job. It's why I'm here. 

Je dis juste comme.

My profession? Nationality is not a profession, take more water with it or at least wait until midday.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Bernard Fuck said:

My profession? Nationality is not a profession, take more water with it or at least wait until midday.

It is from where I'm sat. 

3 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

So the fucking French cunts

Let me stop you there MC, I think I’ve spotted a pattern in your posts.

Pandemic sweeps the world - foreigners fault

PPE not available - foreigners fault

Food shortages - foreigners fault

Brexit not being “the easiest deal in history” - foreigners fault

Ventilator shortage - foreigners fault

If I didn’t know better I’d say you were a cheap xenophobe with a penchant for easy answers. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

If I didn’t know better I’d say you were a cheap xenophobe with a penchant for easy answers. 

You know why he's a cheap xenophobe don't you?

It's the foreigners fault. 

• Like 2

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

It should be “from where I am sitting.”

You ignorant morlock.

But you are nowhere near me!

Clever clogs. 

6 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

So the fucking French cunts have been impounding lorries carrying medical supplies to the UK

So when you hear lame, poor taste, blame mongering, political statements from the BBC cunts about how the Boris Government is failing the NHS by not having enough supplies...... the fact is he has ordered and paid for them.  But the fucking French have been pirates and stolen them......   

This has been reported on one back water page of the BBC online .... but it’s not a main talking point every night ...criticizing the French cunts over why 130,000 face masks have not turned up!!!   When they are sat in lorries  in a French port that have been impounded.   That should be reported every time some cunt says..... we haven’t got any PPE.     The BBC have the story but choose not to mention it very much as a key point.

Germans stopped all supplies of ventilators to Italy in February by the  way..... fucking cunts.

it will all come back to haunt them.    The French and the Germans are not looking good in any of this.  The French are always cunts in times of need. They will be judged.

bye bye EU.

All governments do those tricks. Just last year in October, if memory serves me right, way before covid hit the fan, our government pulled the plug on exports of over twenty essential medicines. It’s standard procedure. In the current mode it’s obviously more visible. The only thing you can do is expand production and keep large reserves for times of crisis. 

6 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

bye bye EU.

This actually happened about 3 weeks ago and the stuff was released when the foreign office pointed out to the frogs a number of international treaties that would be in abeyance if they didn't release the shipment or hindered any others. Several hours later it was on the ferry.

9 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

This actually happened about 3 weeks ago and the stuff was released when the foreign office pointed out to the frogs a number of international treaties that would be in abeyance if they didn't release the shipment or hindered any others. Several hours later it was on the ferry.

Funny that the lorries were impounded last week and not allowed to deliver the 130,000 masks.  Sorry but you are wrong.

12 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Well it is made so fucking easy when the foreign cunts act like proper cunts.   Not just to us but with each other.   French and Germans stopping vital medical supplies and equipment to Italy in February being a real cunts trick..... not missed by the Italian public let me say..... but largely glossed over by the main stream EU funded media in the UK with its bat shot crazy wankers educated at the same Left wing progressive cunts schools you went to no doubt.   

hope you die 

9 hours ago, White Cunt said:

All governments do those tricks. Just last year in October, if memory serves me right, way before covid hit the fan, our government pulled the plug on exports of over twenty essential medicines. It’s standard procedure. In the current mode it’s obviously more visible. The only thing you can do is expand production and keep large reserves for times of crisis. 

So basically you are saying... countries should act like countries...and not rely on the false pretense that has been found to be the EU.

13 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

How easy do the foreign cunts make it?

29 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

So basically you are saying... countries should act like countries...and not rely on the false pretense that has been found to be the EU.

Countries must be as independent as possible in terms of self-support, especially in their critical sectors, such as food, energy, transportation and healthcare. Obviously raw materials, good standard of education and technology & industry are very important for long term viability.  As a country, the UK should be planning for a long term population reduction, not growth, as food production or rather lack of capacity for the size of population is our weak spot. We simply don’t have enough land for it and farming to the max will provide maybe 75 percent requirement and shorten the number of harvests, which like Stubby pointed out, are shrinking at an alarming rate.
I am worried about the chink virus (or any other future one) going around in waves and causing regular stops in ours and foreign food production and exports/imports leading to serious long term food shortages. With climate issues on top, it could get really hairy here and in most places in the world. After all, nobody will sell us their food without having a large surplus as countries will hold higher food reserves to prevent their own internal conflict.

As for the EU - it should go back to what it was over thirty years ago, just a trading block.

5 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Funny that the lorries were impounded last week and not allowed to deliver the 130,000 masks.  Sorry but you are wrong.

Check the date on the article. Bear in mind this did originally come from the sun so it's unlikely to be 100% factual.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8137039/French-border-guards-impound-trucks-filled-130-000-face-masks-bound-Britain.html