CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

You have four bullets ..

colonelkurtz

18 minutes ago, colonelkurtz said:

McGuiness could live. Phoenix Nights was ok. On the other hand, they could all die if you shot three and gaffer taped the final pair's heads together and go with the 2 for 1 option. 

.357 mag would be adequate.

Celebrities already confirmed to be taking part on the night, from the safety of their homes, are Peter Kay, Catherine Tate and Gary Barlow...

Fucking hell, it's a shame you can't buy shares in the Samaritans.

16 minutes ago, colonelkurtz said:

I like it Colonel. First has to be the darkie from Dudley. Without doubt the most irritating fucking cunt ever to be allowed to pollute the airwaves. Next the fake bogtrotter Manc tosser mongoloid  McGuiness. Bullet no.3 Matt Baker for being such a goody goody “I grew up on a farm, I can stick my arm up a cows cunt” drip. One left so Ball and McCall can entertain me with a half hour of full on lezzer filth, after which they can beat each other to death with their strap on appendages, leaving me with one bullet in case I happen to bump into Gary Lineker on my way home.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

I like it Colonel. First has to be the darkie from Dudley. Without doubt the most irritating fucking cunt ever to be allowed to pollute the airwaves. Next the fake bogtrotter Manc tosser mongoloid  McGuiness. Bullet no.3 Matt Baker for being such a goody goody “I grew up on a farm, I can stick my arm up a cows cunt” drip. One left so Ball and McCall can entertain me with a half hour of full on lezzer filth, after which they can beat each other to death with their strap on appendages, leaving me with one bullet in case I happen to bump into Gary Lineker on my way home.

The Ball and McCall scenario goes to show what a romantic Hussar you really are. 

Btw: you can always use the butt of the gun as a lethal weapon! That will take care of the Lineker conundrum 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Fucking hell, it's a shame you can't buy shares in the Samaritans.

You can, but they reverse the charges and phone Me up.

Edited by 'eavensabove
WASHING MY HANDS FOR 20 SECONDS

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

How are Pigsy and Monkey?

Dunno. But I've just watched the first 8 minutes of The One Show and I feel like throwing myself off the roof. Gabby Logan, Those two gobby twats of Strictly and some cunt called Jones (not the woman but a bloke). They've just asked people to send in pics of their cooking so expect thousands of retards to comply and surprising a family who are watching the programme. Whoopie fucking do. 

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Dunno. But I've just watched the first 8 minutes of The One Show and I feel like throwing myself off the roof. Gabby Logan, Those two gobby twats of Strictly and some cunt called Jones (not the woman but a bloke). They've just asked people to send in pics of their cooking so expect thousands of retards to comply and surprising a family who are watching the programme. Whoopie fucking do. 

https://www.hellomagazine.com/cuisine/2020041387909/victoria-beckham-easter-eggs-leftovers-trick/

victoria-beckham-easter-eggs2

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

That's what passes for entertainment now. It all went to shit when the BBC banned Bernard Manning for reasons of political correctness, and gone downhill ever since.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Wow. I didn't know you could melt chocolate in a saucepan. What would I do without thick and thin to show me the way. I can't wait for St. David's instructional video on emergency tracheotomy using a paper clip and a McDonalds straw. 

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

Wow. I didn't know you could melt chocolate in a saucepan. What would I do without thick and thin to show me the way. I can't wait for St. David's instructional video on emergency tracheotomy using a paper clip and a McDonalds straw. 

I know! You gotta give it to her Gyps. She thinks on her feet, after all.  

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
27 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I just sent this in

One Show Cunts.jpg