CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Aussie and Kiwi twats

colonelkurtz

Guest 'eavensabove
21 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I remember being 6 years old in 1978 and wondering why all the older kids were wearing tartan. 

Shangalang.

They were bigger than The Beatles.

large.rollers.jpg.f99ae022dc8d0ca4d74cc845e036ee7c.jpg

Guest Monaco Slim

I used to work with a kiwi, a smug liberal cunt who kept talking shit about britain yet had to move here because his own shit country couldnt give him enough work to feed his family.

19 minutes ago, Monaco Slim said:

I used to work with a kiwi, a smug liberal cunt who kept talking shit about britain yet had to move here because his own shit country couldnt give him enough work to feed his family.

NZ is a tinpot shithole. Clive James used to show clips from their version of crime watch... one week, the featured crime was a slashed drivers seat on a 15 year old Ford Taunus. Hardcore shit.

5 hours ago, colonelkurtz said:

What a bunch of up their arse smug bastards they are . While the rest of us in the civilised world and Muurica are doing our level best to deal with annoying school age brats enjoying their Holidays in the Sun [c] J Lydon and avoid  all manner of diseased and plague ridden home grown cunts these fucking convicts, bigots  and sheep shaggers insist on poncing it about for all the world to hear how they dealt with it effectively early doors , aren't affected and anyone who is is probably a brown skin type anyway. The NZ head girl in Auckland has reported there will be nobody allowed in for for the forsee able future. Well booh hooh fucking whoo .You can stick your fucking Bondi Beach and average rugby/cricket teams up your Southern hemisphere arses .See if we care

Strewth mate. Bloody Nora! Fair bloody dinkum!

Guest Monaco Slim
12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

NZ is a tinpot shithole. Clive James used to show clips from their version of crime watch... one week, the featured crime was a slashed drivers seat on a 15 year old Ford Taunus. Hardcore shit.

lmao

because its too expensive to ship decent cars over to their absolute fucking dump of a country, if they lived any closer to the edge of the earth they'd fall off it.

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I remember being 6 years old in 1978 and wondering why all the older kids were wearing tartan. 

Shangalang.

The office manager's 18 year old  son came into the computer bureau to look into getting a clerks job there he was wearing a Bay City Rollers jacket and those funny trousers with the tartan bit at the bottom of the legs. That was the first and last time he dared show his face anywhere near the building.

5 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

The office manager's 18 year old  son came into the computer bureau to look into getting a clerks job there he was wearing a Bay City Rollers jacket and those funny trousers with the tartan bit at the bottom of the legs. That was the first and last time he dared show his face anywhere near the building.

Our next door neighbour's 17 year old daughter used to wear a tartan scarf and mini-skirt. Pity I was only 6 and didn't fully appreciate it. Although according to some, I should have been having full blown sexual thoughts since I was a foetus. 

@King Billy don't say I never do anything for you.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

You need to Give a little love.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
11 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The one in the middle looks black. Is it little Richard? 

It is, Gyps.  "Little Richard The Bruce"

"Long Tall Sally" is pictured Right.   

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

A black jock .....A block

No. A Chock.

19 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Apart from Men at Work (lead singer a jock) and AC/DC (who were jocks) they have shit bands as well. 

How bizarre how bizarre.

Neil Finn's a cunt 

The Living End are a quality band, punk, rock-a-billy and AC/DC crossover type shit

Warner and Smith are cunts