CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

White Cunt

The EU is waking up from a self. induced, twenty years long sleep. Caught with their trousers down and chinks kicking them in the nads at an ever increasing frequency, the group has become aware of the long term damage to the union; the menace they helped to unleash in their respective member countries. The focus is now firmly on their naughty trade “partner”, who doesn’t give a toss about their predicament and is hell bent on having the bitches serve the great China for ever, one way or another. 
The chinks are playing dirty? There is a shock. Stupid fucking cunts. 

EU member states are grappling with how to deal with China on a range of fronts, from foreign policy and security, to the economy. The commission described China as a “systemic rival” in a 2019 report that was seen by many member states as marking a watershed in how the EU deals with an increasingly aggressive government in Beijing

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, ratcum said:

I've got the best name on here. 

What’s in a name? That which we call a rose would smell as sweet by any other name.

In your case it would be rat droppings Herr Oberst. I don’t think I know what rat droppings smell like so any old shit will do. 🐀 

12 hours ago, White Cunt said:

The EU is waking up from a self. induced, twenty years long sleep. Caught with their trousers down and chinks kicking them in the nads at an ever increasing frequency, the group had become aware of the long term damage to the union; the menace they helped to unleash in their respective member countries. The focus is now firmly on their naughty trade “partner”, who doesn’t give a toss about their predicament and is hell bent on having the bitches serve the great China for ever, one way or another. 
The chinks are playing dirty? There is a shock. Stupid fucking cunts. 

EU member states are grappling with how to deal with China on a range of fronts, from foreign policy and security, to the economy. The commission described China as a “systemic rival” in a 2019 report that was seen by many member states as marking a watershed in how the EU deals with an increasingly aggressive government in Beijing

Fucking hell. Ive got a birthday coming up in November. I’ll have to finish reading this after Christmas W.C.

Guest judgetwi
3 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Some cretin will post the Gettysburg Address next...

I hate to come across  all Mr(s) Smartydrawers Roops but you’re such a knob end I can’t stop myself. The Gettysburg Address can be read in less than two minutes.

What School did you go to again?

On 11/06/2020 at 10:47, judgetwi said:

I hate to come across  all Mr(s) Smartydrawers Roops but you’re such a knob end I can’t stop myself. The Gettysburg Address can be read in less than two minutes.

What School did you go to again?

He went to Knobwarts with his ‘special friend’ Hairy Popper.