CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Inept parents that cannot budget for their family

Cunty BigBollox

When I was at school there were very few kids that had access to free school meals that because they were called 'school meals' were given at school time. What's all this fucking bollocks about kids needing free food during holiday time as well? I'll tell you what it is, stupid fucking parents who think it's more important that little Jason or Kylie has got the latest sweatshop manufactured Nike trainers, mobile phone or their parent(s) 'need' another tattoo that says what a good mummy they are. Peoples fucking priorities are fucked up and more importantly if you can't afford to look after your kids with the current state handout of Child Benefit, don't fucking have them you feckless fucking useless cunts even if it means you can't bid for that 3-bed semi on the housing waiting list. Fuck I'm pissed off, and that Marcus Rashford cunt can put his hand in his own pocket to show his allegience to the cause,  the fucking scouse cunt.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

When I was at school there were very few kids that had access to free school meals that because they were called 'school meals' were given at school time. What's all this fucking bollocks about kids needing free food during holiday time as well? I'll tell you what it is, stupid fucking parents who think it's more important that little Jason or Kylie has got the latest sweatshop manufactured Nike trainers, mobile phone or their parent(s) 'need' another tattoo that says what a good mummy they are. Peoples fucking priorities are fucked up and more importantly if you can't afford to look after your kids with the current state handout of Child Benefit, don't fucking have them you feckless fucking useless cunts even if it means you can't bid for that 3-bed semi on the housing waiting list. Fuck I'm pissed off, and that Marcus Rashford cunt can put his hand in his own pocket to show his allegience to the cause,  the fucking scouse cunt.

Mairead Philpot had the names of her six dead children tattoed on her arm.

7 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Worry not Drew, Stormzy is giving 10 million quid of his own to those thick cunts who can't afford to feed their own kids and never gave it any thought before they had sex as teenagers.

White kidz go hungry. 

6 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

After :o

Just wondered, obviously she had some precognition about the event, allegedly she was in the tattoo parlour the day before the fry-up, looking for a discount on multiple tatts. 😉

4 minutes ago, Joker said:

Just wondered, obviously she had some precognition about the event, allegedly she was in the tattoo parlour the day before the fry-up, looking for a discount on multiple tatts. 😉

No one batted an eyelid when she had 'RIP' tattooed underneath them, beleiving Rip was just the next one out of her vaginal production line.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Joker said:

She is due for release shortly and apparently is hungry for sex and to make new babies with a boyfriend who is waiting for her release.

1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

No one batted an eyelid when she had 'RIP' tattooed underneath them, beleiving Rip was just the next one out of her vaginal production line.

I thought that RIP was the sound her vulva makes when she fires out the next one. But I should imagine it's so wide its like flipping a cue ball down lordship lane.

10 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

...  and that Marcus Rashford cunt can put his hand in his own pocket to show his allegience to the cause,  the fucking scouse cunt.

There's insults and there's insults, but fucking hell CBB  show some humanity ffs .. scouse ! ..the lad' s Wythenshawe born and bred