CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Not having a kitchen

Neil

On 20/06/2020 at 20:17, Neil said:

Fuck me,with the new one being delivered monday I thought maybe best to remove the old one before it came,its not rocket science is it?.You probably have to pay a landlord your hard earned and dont have issues like this,just where to buy your next bag of weed eh?

Did Drew bombard you with these fucking bone questions when you were at school together? I bet you a decs enjoyed knocking 7 bells out of him during British Bulldogs

On 20/06/2020 at 20:17, Neil said:

Fuck me,with the new one being delivered monday I thought maybe best to remove the old one before it came,its not rocket science is it?.You probably have to pay a landlord your hard earned and dont have issues like this,just where to buy your next bag of weed eh?

Are you having pot noodle for lunch and dinner this week? Ape might have some recipes for cold baked beans if you get fucked off with the Bombay Bad Boy.

If you're interested I'm having roasted salmon with a honey glaze served with dauphinoise potatoes and mange tout. Bon apetit!

How is the refitting of the kitchen going?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Are you having pot noodle for lunch and dinner this week? Ape might have some recipes for cold baked beans if you get fucked off with the Bombay Bad Boy.

If you're interested I'm having roasted salmon with a honey glaze served with dauphinoise potatoes and mange tout. Bon apetit!

How is the refitting of the kitchen going?

He's going to invite you round to reenact those Chinese burns he used to dish out in the bus queue