CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Not having a kitchen

Neil

11 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Is your wife in hysterics without a kitchen?

Fucking hell you know her!......40 fucking years I've put up with her shit cooking in a fully operational kitchen and 1 day with cooking on a gas stove and she claims 'how do you expect me to serve a decent meal with these facilities?'.....I think I'll divorce the cunt and get a couple of 18 year old swedish cooks in......female before you fucking ask!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Overdosed on Gordon Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares. Possibly not, you need a certain understanding of food coupled with literacy to follow it. Leading the charge of the fat brigade into Macdonalds. 

How was your Big Mac tonight?

50 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Overdosed on Gordon Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares. Possibly not, you need a certain understanding of food coupled with literacy to follow it. Leading the charge of the fat brigade into Macdonalds. 

You are indisputably, absolutely fucking shit. 

19 hours ago, Neil said:

Big Mac

Isn't that one of Punky's chums at the Golf Club, the guy who likes to swing it about in the locker room, exposing himself and humiliating Punker's scrawny maggot, until they get 'friendly' in the showers?

21 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Fucking Christ. I've just perused your 36 other comments in the hope one or two may be your saving grace, though sadly (for you) each carries an identical aroma of dogshit.

Just five likes hitherto suggests you're out of your depth, Mr Dogshit. Retire yourself immediately by finding a site more forgiving of someone who appears to have Down's syndrome attempting to punch above their weight.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

What fucking idiot schedules their kitchen to be replaced on a Friday which also coincides with a pandemic which closed all eating establishments apart from foreign muck takeaways?????

Why???

Fuck me,with the new one being delivered monday I thought maybe best to remove the old one before it came,its not rocket science is it?.You probably have to pay a landlord your hard earned and dont have issues like this,just where to buy your next bag of weed eh?

20 minutes ago, Neil said:

Fuck me,with the new one being delivered monday I thought maybe best to remove the old one before it came,its not rocket science is it?.You probably have to pay a landlord your hard earned and dont have issues like this,just where to buy your next bag of weed eh?

Does having strangers in the house interfere with your wanking schedule?

11 hours ago, Neil said:

I would have thought the only thing that requires replacing in your house would be all the curtains especially if, like most people, you were unable to buy any tissue to clean up your wank juice.