CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cabinet of Cunts. Take your pick.

ChildeHarold

11 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I just feel this coronavirus has ruined the lives of our younger generation, all those dreams, big plans now completely ruined. Doesn’t it just bring a tiny lickle tear to your old red eye socket Billy? 

Youth is wasted on the young. I couldn't give a shit about any of their hardships to come - some real life problems might form them into something other than self-righteous little offence-hunting twats. 

59 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I just feel this coronavirus has ruined the lives of our younger generation, all those dreams, big plans now completely ruined. Doesn’t it just bring a tiny lickle tear to your old red eye socket Billy? 

No.

14 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

The usual term for having ones dreams and plans ruined is "growing up";  it happens to most of us, Covid-19 or not.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

Middle rank, far right, (see what I did there?) is not photo shopped. That’s “The Govester”, in his Oxford days, lead guitarist with the post punk band.....”Slippery and the Back Stabbers.” 

Sadly, they failed to get a recording  contract and never went on to be multi millionaires lecturing us plebs about racism, veganism, trannyism and fucking tree hugging.

I wonder what happened to The Govester?

On 20/06/2020 at 13:28, Hammer of Cunts said:

The usual term for having ones dreams and plans ruined is "growing up";  it happens to most of us, Covid-19 or not.

Damaged goods, as in, "Sorry mum I dropped the eggs on the way home from the shop, now you'll have to out on the game again tonight just to put egg and chips on the table for us cunts." "Shut the fuck up and go to bed you're not getting anything to eat now you little shit." 

On 19/06/2020 at 23:24, Roadkill said:

Youth is wasted on the young. I couldn't give a shit about any of their hardships to come - some real life problems might form them into something other than self-righteous little offence-hunting twats. 

I totally agree, and double that if they happen to ride a "fixie", cycle in old money, with one of those terribly trendy flip flop hubs. Oh yeah... 

On 26/06/2020 at 22:04, ChildeHarold said:

Don't you think the cunt that photoshopped this had a thing with long hair? 

He/she/it might've had a 'thing', whether or not it had long hair isn't my concern, go ask Punkers.