CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bianca Williams

ChildeHarold

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

Typical and true to form, the sites self proclaimed know all and intellectual superior assumes that talking bollocks trumps everyonelses opinion of police and public interactions, which I’d quite honestly guess I’ve had a lot more experience than you have or ever will have. I dare say if you have a group chat with the rest of the Karens in Starbucks tomorrow you’ll be able to ‘double down’ as your ‘up your own cunts’ types do, on how you’re far too smart for the old bill and your ‘high powered’ lawyers and your “You’re going to regret this Constable.” bollocks are nothing but hot fucking air. If you’re going to pick an argument with me Cunt. Choose a subject that you know more than me about. The criminal justice system in this country happens to be probably the subject that has fascinated me more than any other for years, probably due to having been part of it for most of my life,   at first stupidly accepting the punishments of the courts for things which I won’t deny having done. But after a while the adversarial system of British justice and the realisation that it wasn’t personal against me, it was just a game of ping pong and that the police aren’t my enemy, they’re just doing their job and I chose to be their job. I’ve had occasion to require the services of very ‘high powered’ as you call them QCs, paid for out of my own pocket and to be honest some of them were fucking useless, but a couple were probably among  the smartest and most interesting people I’ve ever met. Anyway the idea that any copper of whatever rank is going to be bothered about mistakenly arresting someone for s few minutes and that the IPCC would even waste any time investigating said nonevent and then the Police Authority, whichever one it is would shit themselves and offer you a settlement of anything more than a few hundred quid, without prejudice is fanciful to be polite.  But whatever keeps you moist down below. LOL.

Billy, I previously said that you were a trier. You babble a lot but say nothing of any use or spout out utter nonsense based on what you think you know.

On the 24th January 2015, police responded to a call from the Flint and Denbigh Hunt who complained of an assault by a member of the Welsh Border Hunt Saboteurs.  The WBHS in turn alleged that one of their group had been assaulted by a hunt supporter. As was usually the case in those days, the officer in charge, Sgt Neil Stringfellow, sided with the hunt and said that dispersal order had been signed by an inspector and that the sabs were given a "lawful order" to leave forthwith.  Later that day Sgt Stringfellow arrested a sab for assault and breach of the Dispersal Order. A sharp-eyed hunt monitor noticed that Sgt Stringfellow had made a note on the dispersal order and advised him that his actions were illegal and requested that an inspector be summoned. Stringfellow ignored the hunt monitor. Long story short; the hunt saboteur was found not guilty as Stringfellow had altered the dispersal order by bringing it forward by one day. Stringellow was investigated but resigned and so avoided disciplinary action.  In March 2019, The Hunt saboteur was awarded £4,500 in an out of court settlement. All this is at variance with your alleged experience in such matters. Yet again you've confirmed your idiocy. Incidentally the IPCC was disbanded more than two years ago and replaced by the IOPC.

Jeez, debating on The Corner used to be tricky at times, now its just a turkey shoot...:unsure:

9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Billy, I previously said that you were a trier. You babble a lot but say nothing of any use or spout out utter nonsense based on what you think you know.

On the 24th January 2015, police responded to a call from the Flint and Denbigh Hunt who complained of an assault by a member of the Welsh Border Hunt Saboteurs.  The WBHS in turn alleged that one of their group had been assaulted by a hunt supporter. As was usually the case in those days, the officer in charge, Sgt Neil Stringfellow, sided with the hunt and said that dispersal order had been signed by an inspector and that the sabs were given a "lawful order" to leave forthwith.  Later that day Sgt Stringfellow arrested a sab for assault and breach of the Dispersal Order. A sharp-eyed hunt monitor noticed that Sgt Stringfellow had made a note on the dispersal order and advised him that his actions were illegal and requested that an inspector be summoned. Stringfellow ignored the hunt monitor. Long story short; the hunt saboteur was found not guilty as Stringfellow had altered the dispersal order by bringing it forward by one day. Stringellow was investigated but resigned and so avoided disciplinary action.  In March 2019, The Hunt saboteur was awarded £4,500 in an out of court settlement. All this is at variance with your alleged experience in such matters. Yet again you've confirmed your idiocy. Incidentally the IPCC was disbanded more than two years ago and replaced by the IOPC.

Jeez, debating on The Corner used to be tricky at times, now its just a turkey shoot...:unsure:

This is shit. Have a few drinks and call Eric a dick again - its still early enough to sleep trough the hangover if you start now and drink some water.

9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

On the 24th January 2015, police responded to a call from the Flint and Denbigh Hunt who complained of an assault by a member of the Welsh Border Hunt Saboteurs.  The WBHS in turn alleged that one of their group had been assaulted by a hunt supporter. As was usually the case in those days, the officer in charge, Sgt Neil Stringfellow, sided with the hunt and said that dispersal order had been signed by an inspector and that the sabs were given a "lawful order" to leave forthwith.  Later that day Sgt Stringfellow arrested a sab for assault and breach of the Dispersal Order. A sharp-eyed hunt monitor noticed that Sgt Stringfellow had made a note on the dispersal order and advised him that his actions were illegal and requested that an inspector be summoned. Stringfellow ignored the Hunt Monitor. Long story short , the hunt saboteur was found not guilty as Stringfellow had altered the dispersal order by bringing it forward by one day. Stringellow was investigated but resigned and so avoided disciplinary action.  In March 2019, The Hunt saboteur was awarded £4,500 in an out of court settlement. All this is at variance with your alleged experience of such matters. Yet again you've confirmed your idiocy. Incidentally the IPCC was disbanded more than two years ago and replaced by the IOPC.

Big potatoes. What’s out first, the book, the Hollywood blockbuster or the 3 part mini series? Don’t miss next weeks spellbinding episode of ‘Boring, middle aged, well past their sell by date, gold diggers in green wellies, argue politely with the equally bored and disinterested woolyback constabulary. See how the fox got bored and fucked off home. With special guest appearances by some ‘high powered’ lawyers and some ‘bent’ coppers who had planned to retire anyway but stayed on till they stopped laughing. And marvel at our fearless heroines spending their compensation payout in Starbucks and Primark before their sugar daddys arrive home from work for their tea.

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

This is shit. Have a few drinks and call Eric a dick again - its still early enough to sleep trough the hangover if you start now and drink some water.

I realise you're simply being loyal and that's to be commended. Kinda endearing really. Nevertheless, the story is true.

10 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Big potatoes. What’s out first, the book, the Hollywood blockbuster or the 3 part mini series? Don’t miss next weeks spellbinding episode of ‘Boring, middle aged, well past their sell by date, gold diggers in green wellies, argue politely with the equally bored and disinterested woolyback constabulary. See how the fox got bored and fucked off home. With special guest appearances by some ‘high powered’ lawyers and some ‘bent’ coppers who had planned to retire anyway but stayed on till they stopped laughing. And marvel at our fearless heroines spending their compensation payout in Starbucks and Primark before their sugar daddys arrive home from work for their tea.

It would have been simpler to say, "cant think of a rebuttal, so I'll churn out some insults". :rolleyes: 

With insults in mind, any other challenges from you and your coterie of cerebrally-challenged chums?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

I realise you're simply being loyal and that's to be commended. Kinda endearing really. Nevertheless, the story is true.

The fox thing? I couldn't care less. A fox killed my niece's cat and broke her heart - I'd genocide the little cunts myself if I could (foxes, not nieces).

Or do you mean the Eric thing? Because there wasn't so much of a story there - just two pissed late-middle-aged people flinging cyber shit at one another to everyone's delight. Its nice when you drop to our level and writhe in the filth with us once in a while.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

It would have been simpler to say, "cant think of a rebuttal, so I'll churn out some insults". :rolleyes: 

With insults in mind any other challenges from you and your coterie of cerebrally-challenged chums?

Can’t really be bothered at the moment so if you wouldn’t mind just insulting yourself for now. I’ll get back to you later.

29 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

The fox thing? I couldn't care less. A fox killed my niece's cat and broke her heart - I'd genocide the little cunts myself if I could (foxes, not nieces).

Or do you mean the Eric thing? Because there wasn't so much of a story there - just two pissed late-middle-aged people flinging cyber shit at one another to everyone's delight. Its nice when you drop to our level and writhe in the filth with us once in a while.

I think Roops and I are the same age. We could have been at school together, but probably not because I'm not Welsh.

31 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Hold on you little shit! 48 is not late middle age. It's middle middle age.

On 12/07/2020 at 08:21, Earl of Punkape said:

I mostly play golf these days and I’ve always regarded hunting as slightly ridiculous.However they are a law abiding minority who’s pursuit of a verminous fox hurts nobody else.They brilliantly manage and cherish all the other animals in their possession.

Far more cruelty is caused to animals by shits in inner cities and the ritual Halal slaughter is highly questionable.

Lavretniy Beria was a murdering paedophile.

Hunting is only "slightly ridiculous" compared to golf which goes completely beyond the pale as regards utter fatuousness. 

The animal cruelty of urban wankers is not confined to track-suit wearing chavs; middle-class wankers who buy over-bred fashionable dogs with breathing difficulties and other assorted hereditary defects are shits of the lowest order. Why the fuck would anyone encourage the breeding of animals genetically incapable of leading a happy life? Anyone who buys a Pug, French Bulldog, KC Spaniel etc. should be made to spend the rest their lives breathing through a gas-mask.

The deliberate cruelty of Halal (and Kosher) slaughter is not "questionable" it is obvious and proven,  No-one should be allowed to use fairy stories as an excuse for systematic torture of animals.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Roadkill said:

You're such a dare devil you pathetic little bastard.