CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

DADS AND SONS ON TV

ChildeHarold

12 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

No, but he told me he was asked by some gay cunt at a golfing club event in the toilet a few years back. He was the toilet attendant so I gather it was you! 

Golf clubs don’t have toilet attendants.Homosexual men don’t play golf.

Are you “out on the pull” tonight?

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Reported for false reporting...

If you watch banal shit and then proceed to broadcast the shit on here expect to be taken apart you ridiculous imbecile.

I bow to your superior knowledge of "being taken apart" mind you, the reassembly is a bit shit? 

7 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Piss pants pedant. 

Not sure what you mean. You need punctuation, suffixes and/or pronouns:

Piss, pants pedant - a command, followed by a rather bizarre noun phrase which suggests that I am a pedant, but somewhat lacking (i.e. "pants")

Piss your pants, pedant - a clear command (but you need the word "your" in there)

Piss-pants pedant - a noun phrase which, through the hyphen, clarifies that "piss" is being used as an adverbial noun, not a verb. It suggests that I am a pedant in trousers I have urinated in.

Pissy-panted pedant - a conversion of the nouns "piss" and "pant" into adverbs to create a noun phrase; same meaning as the one before.

How's that for a bit of pedantry?

Also, the link between this attempted insult and the post you have quoted is less than obvious.

Must try harder, as Wizard would say...

Just now, KingRollo said:

Piss, pants pedant - a command, followed by a rather bizarre noun phrase which suggests that I am a pedant, but somewhat lacking (i.e. "pants")

Piss your pants, pedant - a clear command (but you need the word "your" in there)

Piss-pants pedant - a noun phrase which, through the hyphen, clarifies that "piss" is being used as an adverbial noun, not a verb. It suggests that I am a pedant in trousers I have urinated in.

Pissy-panted pedant - a conversion of the nouns "piss" and "pant" into adverbs to create a noun phrase; same meaning as the one before.

Also, the link between this attempted insult and the post you have quoted is less than obvious.

My God, you're like one of those books in Third Year English grammar. 

5 minutes ago, KingRollo said:

That was tough reading that.