CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

DADS AND SONS ON TV

ChildeHarold

Martin/Roman Kemp, Bradley/Barney Walsh, Larry/GeorgeLamb. Watching this family chemistry in the context of tediously drawn out formats and sickly dialogue begs the question: what is normal?  Though I know this question is being read through the conjunctivitis swollen eyelids of a selection of the most depraved human specimens on the planet, I suggest that most healthy fathers and sons know the sweet value of apartness and the hollow words begrudgingly whispered between clenched teeth: "Come again soon, boy, you're always welcome." This is such dire TV the only thing to do is throw all these fake happy families into a dark room with a Stanley Knife and a Club Hammer suspended from the ceiling, winner takes all, last man standing, filmed in infra red. That might be worth watching and it least it carries a bit more credibility. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Martin/Roman Kemp, Bradley/George Walsh, Larry/Oliver Lamb. Watching this family chemistry in the context of tediously drawn out formats and sickly dialogue begs the question: what is normal?  Though I know this question is being read through the conjunctivitis swollen eyelids of a selection of the most depraved human specimens on the planet. I suggest that most healthy fathers and sons know the sweet value of apartness and the hollow words begrudgingly whispered between clenched teeth: "Come again soon, boy, you're always welcome." This is such dire TV the only thing to do is throw all these fake happy families into a dark room with a Stanley Knife and a Club Hammer suspended from the ceiling, winner takes all, last man standing, filmed in infra red. That might be worth watching and it least it carries a bit more credibility. 

Don't watch it then. Twat.

• Like 1

It's one of TVs fads that we are hit with. It started with that unfunny comedian (Widdicombe?) and his equally unfunny father. So everyone has to jump on the bandwagon. The Walsh's programme isn't that bad to be honest. I attended a charity function years ago and Bradley Walsh was guest of honour and he was genuinely very funny. 

6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It's one of TVs fads that we are hit with. It started with that unfunny comedian (Widdicombe?) and his equally unfunny father. So everyone has to jump on the bandwagon. The Walsh's programme isn't that bad to be honest. I attended a charity function years ago and Bradley Walsh was guest of honour and he was genuinely very funny. 

Did you sleep with him after the charity function?

25 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

it's vomit inducing in most areas Gypo, and in sport/entertainment sets kids up for the life of an also ran.  Michael 'you'll find me in the veg aisle' Schumacher's son is NEVER going to be as good as his dad. He should have become a doctor or a lawyer or something. Liz McColgan's daughter is just shit and never wins anything. Don't even get me started on Rick Parfitt's son or Rick Wakeman's son.

2 minutes ago, ratcum said:

it's vomit inducing in most areas Gypo, and in sport/entertainment sets kids up for the life of an also ran.  Michael 'you'll find me in the veg aisle' Schumacher's son is NEVER going to be as good as his dad. He should have become a doctor or a lawyer or something. Liz McColgan's daughter is just shit and never wins anything. Don't even get me started on Rick Parfitt's son or Rick Wakeman's son.

Its actually Jack Whitehall not Widdicombe. But then again all these unfunny cunts lookalike.

8 minutes ago, KingRollo said:

What about this father and son pair?  Do you share the widely held view that they are hilarious? Are they an exception to your premise?

image.jpeg.8b0fbae928347cc0c5bf6198f56ec0cd.jpeg

Is that David Buik of Aquis Exchange/LBC/up Ferrari's arse/last heard welcoming the Covid senior cull, "I've had a good life" time to hang up my stocks and shares spread betting boots/and his Lloyds name thicko slice of gammon sproggo? 

5 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Is that David Buik of Aquis Exchange/KBC/up Ferrari's arse/last heard welcoming the Covid senior cull, "I've had a good life" time to hang up my stocks and shares spread betting boots/and his Lloyds name thicko slice of gammon sproggo? 

What?