CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Locked-down Scouse cunts.

Dyslexic cnut

12 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

It has been genealogically proven how the Coalyokel Geordie nation came about. Apparently, over 2000 years ago, a mead-infused pissed up Pict, clambered over a Hadrian’s Wall and raped a donkey..twice.

I would hope that the care that you are resident in is ravaged by Covid19 and that you will soon be infected.

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I decided to have a squabble with one of the big boys on here (which is why I didn’t pick you.) Part of my ‘apprenticeship’ as I see it so, no obsession merely professional enablement. No I is not a puffter and Eric sent me a signed pair of crusty y-fronts in his welcome pack. Jealous? Didn’t you get yours? Now fuck off back up your tree.

And when the big boy gave me a like you started flouncing and losing your shit. Or did I imagine it?

On 15/10/2020 at 07:58, Dawn Chorus said:

No one would ever do that, the re is an hourly service from Holyhead to London, you certainly would not switch to a car at Crewe, doing that would add at least two hours to your journey. Fuck Off.

Au fait with Holyhead are we? Sailor noshing at high tide?

53 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Enjoy Bill’s chocolate log...Welsh slag.

50 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Christmas log - I see you’re already dreaming about the annual visit to Santa's warm and cosy Lapland. 

Oh fucking hell... they're learning to communicate with one another.

• Like 3