CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Vunipola,Earl & Slade take a stand

Neil

OK.OK...I admit it does sound like a shit tribute band but it's early for fuck sake and I have a 2 bottle hangover.They play for England rugby union team and they didn't take the knee before yesterdays match,the reason being is that they have a brain and think for themselves unlike the fucking footy sheep irons that do it because they're told to,now repeat that back to me,I want to make sure you understand.

11 minutes ago, Neil said:

OK.OK...I admit it does sound like a shit tribute band but it's early for fuck sake and I have a 2 bottle hangover.They play for England rugby union team and they didn't take the knee before yesterdays match,the reason being is that they have a brain and think for themselves unlike the fucking footy sheep irons that do it because they're told to,now repeat that back to me,I want to make sure you understand.

They deserve commendation, not cunting... cuntmendation?

On 15/11/2020 at 09:01, Neil said:

Rugby is a game for northerners and public school pederasts.

Since you are neither, I take it that your interest in it stems from the fact that you were the classic, fat, asthmatic child at school. The sort of pathetic, habitually bullied cunt who claimed that they loved rugby because they were incapable of doing anything on the football field other than toe punting and having a heart attack.

On 15/11/2020 at 07:33, Neil said:

About fucking time,unlike the pussy whipped footballers who haven't got enough brain cells to think for themselves. I refuse to watch anything where they make these cunts do it.Take a knee to the bollocks you cunts.

Nobody has actually commented on how many of these footballers do the 'black power' salute either.

On 16/11/2020 at 22:40, Decimus said:

Rugby is a game for northerners and public school pederasts.

Since you are neither, I take it that your interest in it stems from the fact that you were the classic, fat, asthmatic child at school. The sort of pathetic, habitually bullied cunt who claimed that they loved rugby because they were incapable of doing anything on the football field other than toe punting and having a heart attack.

Football in your own time, rugby union in the school’s time, unless you were a thick Cunt who couldn’t pass the 11+. You’re getting confused with a rugby league up north. Union is spread throughout the island. A hooligan’s game played by gentlemen. Football is a gentleman’s game played by hooligans...and cunts.