CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Calls For Northern Independence

Decimus

11 hours ago, Decimus said:

It was called Norfolk by virtue of it being north of Suffolk. By your own deluded and thick as fucking shit definition, north London is therefore as northern as the two up two down where you spent your formative years dressing up in your mother's clothes, you sinister tranny cunt.

16 hours ago, Decimus said:

Of course it fucking is, it's certainly not northern, and it's definitely not in the midlands.

Culturally and in every single way that matters, it's in the south. Don't try and associate us with the disgusting cesspool of your birth.

Qualify please. You’re normally better than this. Have you been overdoing the jellied eels...etc?

40 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Most expats are well used to the notion of venturing out into the world to make a better life, Baws. And yes, our distant Simian forefathers did need to take some calculated risks to advance the species. Perhaps there was a troop of red-faced shouty monkeys who decided to cast off the shackles of the forest hierarchy and make a new life in the Sea, ignoring the warnings of many that they would quickly sink, be swallowed by sea monsters, or be dragged out on the tide. You don’t tend to hear much about what happened to them, do you? 

‘Most expats are well used to’....fucking off overseas for a bit of sunshine and a shedload of tax-free dosh & booze...followed by divorce, bankruptcy and liver failure which then requires the cunts to come home and have the tax-payer funded NHS that they haven’t contributed to, care for them until they die. 

Most maps of the North-South divide look pretty similar to this. The south is below a line between the Seven Estuary and just south of the Humber, because Grimsby is definitely not in the South. 

england-north-south.png

I have seen a map showing Sheffield to be in the south though, but I assumed that was just someone taking the piss.

I've never considered myself to be anything other than a southerner and I can't imagine a filthy Northern monkey from Yorkshire or higher latitudes considering me to be anything other. 

At least most of us can console ourselves that we're not Greek though. 

12 minutes ago, Goober said:

Most maps of the North-South divide looks pretty similar to this. The south is below a line between the Seven Estuary and just south of the Humber, because Grimsby is definitely not in the South. 

england-north-south.png

I have seen a map showing Sheffield to be in the south though, but I assumed that was just someone taking the piss.

I've never considered myself to be anything other than a southerner and I can't imagine a filthy Northern monkey from Yorkshire or higher latitudes considering me to be anything other. 

I would draw a line straight across just below Nottingham and just above Leicester. 

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I would draw a line straight across just below Nottingham and just above Leicester. 

That seems like a fair swap...if you happen to consider yourself, ‘Northern.’ Abdul and the boys will have those Pearly Queen’s granddaughter’s hymens littering Hyde Park, etc.

22 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

What the fuck is one of these? Wether you like it or not, using parallels of latitude & longitude and area measurements, has more to do with cartography than who occupies Parliament. Norwich/Norfolk is in the southern sector of the north-east of England. So...wether you like it or not, it’s in the north. Also, what the fuck is a ‘southern culture’ when it’s at home? What cultural glue binds the unemployed Cornish tin miner to the rectally torn rent-boy, hobbling into Plymouth General after the Navy docked? I’d say that Ipswich has a shout at being ‘southern’ and Norwich is ‘midlandy’ at best. But chins up Deco....Norwich has commendably kept the black population down to 1.6% but I’ll bet there’s plenty of ‘em presenting TV Swampie, or whatever your local tv station is down there. You do have tv’s...

right?

Are you fucking stupid? Don't answer that, it may as well be a rhetorical question as it's apparent that you are.

I've never heard so much fucking shit during my time on here, Norfolk is the southern part of the North East? Have you ever seen a compass, or a map of the country, you thick fucking cunt?

As for banging on about longitude and latitude like some syphilis addled nautical wanker, if your spazzy little hands are capable of holding a pencil and ruler, work out the mid-point of the longest north to south axis in England, you'll find it's Morton in Derbyshire. Anything north of that (that's up on the map by the way), is north, and anything south of it (that's down on a map) is the south. 

As for there being a cultural difference between the north and the south, do your own fucking research. There are thousands of articles that talk about the north/south divide and what it entails. Coincidentally, you'll find that Norfolk isn't included as part of the north in any of them, mainly because they were written by people clever enough to understand how to interpret a fucking map.

Jesus wept, Pen and yourself are both living up to the stereotypes of your fellow northern scum, mainly being pig fucking ignorant and thick as fucking shit.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Goober said:

Most maps of the North-South divide look pretty similar to this. The south is below a line between the Seven Estuary and just south of the Humber, because Grimsby is definitely not in the South. 

england-north-south.png

Apologies but this is complete bollocks. A large proportion of the population do not consider themselves either. There is a belt in the middle of the country which would qualify, latitudonally as the Midlands and neither northern or southern. There’s plenty of folk in either who ‘identify’ as southern or northern, see @Decimus, but that is neither here nor there. 

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Are you fucking stupid? Don't answer that, it may as well be a rhetorical question as it's apparent that you are.

I've never heard so much fucking shit during my time on here, Norfolk is the southern part of the North East? Have you ever seen a compass, or a map of the country, you thick fucking cunt?

As for banging on about longitude and latitude like some syphilis addled nautical wanker, if your spazzy little hands are capable of holding a pencil and ruler, work out the mid-point of the longest north to south axis in England, you'll find it's Morton in Derbyshire. Anything north of that (that's up on the map by the way), is north, and anything south of it (that's down on a map) is the south. 

As for there being a cultural difference between the north and the south, do your own fucking research. There are thousands of articles that talk about the north/south divide and what it entails. Coincidentally, you'll find that Norfolk isn't included as part of the north in any of them, mainly because they were written by people clever enough to understand how to interpret a fucking map.

Jesus wept, Pen and yourself are both living up to the stereotypes of your fellow northern scum, mainly being pig fucking ignorant and thick as fucking shit.

This is an unnecessarily aggressive reply, and rather hurtful. Are you sure you’re not a Jock? A southern Jock then, Gretna Greenish?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Apologies but this is complete bollocks. A large proportion of the population do not consider themselves either. There is a belt in the middle of the country which would qualify, latitudonally as the Midlands and neither northern or southern. There’s plenty of folk in either who ‘identify’ as southern or northern, see @Decimus, but that is neither here nor there. 

Norfolk isn't part of the North East. It was simply the Northern part of the old kingdom of East Anglia.

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The good people of Worcester and Hereford see themselves as being in the West Midlands and they are as far South as Southwold .. you can go across the country to Northhampton and again those people see themselves as being in the Midlands and they are quite a bit further South than Norwich .. the best that you can say about Norwich is that it is somewhere in the North Midlands. The best you can do for defining the south is to draw a line across England from Cheltenham to Colchester .. Norfolk and Norwich is well North of that line.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Norfolk isn't part of the North East. It was simply the Northern part of the old kingdom of East Anglia.

A cartographer would say otherwise I’m afraid, like it or not. Personally, I couldn’t give a fuck but it’s hilarious watching our ‘leader’ going apoplectic at the very suggestion that Norwich isn’t ‘southern’...which it clearly isn’t.

3 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

A cartographer would say otherwise I’m afraid, like it or not. Personally, I couldn’t give a fuck but it’s hilarious watching our ‘leader’ going apoplectic at the very suggestion that Norwich isn’t ‘southern’...which it clearly isn’t.

I couldn't give the slightest fuck what a cartographer has to say. Cunt should get a real job and stop pretending that its still 1066. Obsolete cunt.