CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Calls For Northern Independence

Decimus

Although a somewhat fringe movement, this is now apparently a thing. 

Despite the fact that most of oop north is a huge net beneficiary of the UK tax system, your average northern independence supporter doesn't care that upon independence he'll be living in a bankrupt state. According to him, the north will prosper on a culture of plain speaking (pig fucking ignorant), common sense (leaving school at 15) and a lust for life (alcoholism and wife beating). 

Despite mentioning he's northern with alarming regularity, and praising it at every given opportunity, the leader of the Northern Independence Party, Philip Proudfoot, has in best northern tradition, fucked off out of it and moved to that there London.

I say let them eat Eccles cake and send them off to go it alone. Give it six months and they'll be banging at the door to be let back in, with tragic tales of starving kestrels and husbands too malnourished to raise a hand to their kids.

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Despite the fact that most of oop north is a huge net beneficiary of the UK tax system, your average northern independence supporter doesn't care that upon independence he'll be living in a bankrupt state. According to him, the north will prosper on a culture of plain speaking (pig fucking ignorant), common sense (leaving school at 15) and a lust for life (alcoholism and wife beating). 

Despite mentioning he's northern with alarming regularity, and praising it at every given opportunity, the leader of the Northern Independence Party, Philip Proudfoot, has in best northern tradition, fucked off out of it and moved to London.

I say let them eat Eccles cake and send them off to go it alone. Give it six months and they'll be banging at the door to be let back in, with tragic tales of starving kestrels and husbands too malnourished to raise a hand to their kids.

They could always form a suicide pact with Scotland.

Dunno what they would call this instant pariah state? Over to you CC'ers!

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Despite mentioning he's northern with alarming regularity, and praising it at every given opportunity, the leader of the Northern Independence Party, Philip Proudfoot, has in best northern tradition, fucked off out of it and moved to that there London.

I expect that you have never had an eccles nake, a chorley cake, a yorkshire pudding,a north staffordshire oatcake or a devon cream tea for that matter.

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Despite the fact that most of oop north is a huge net beneficiary of the UK tax system, your average northern independence supporter doesn't care that upon independence he'll be living in a bankrupt state. According to him, the north will prosper on a culture of plain speaking (pig fucking ignorant), common sense (leaving school at 15) and a lust for life (alcoholism and wife beating)

I thought these were a prerequisite for being a CC member? If not I can see the membership on here halving. Be careful what you denigrate Deco.

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

By January there won't be a tax system at this rate. I have long thought that Hull has more in common with Stockholm and Copenhagen despite those two places relative poverty and backwardness. I really think the time has come to completely chop up the UK and parcel it out to anybody else who is willing to take it on. 

15 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I have long thought that Hull has more in common with Stockholm and Copenhagen despite those two places relative poverty and backwardness. 

13 minutes ago, Neil said:

Scatland?

Funny that you should mention Hull and scat, it somehow won the bid to become UK city of culture in 2017.

I can only imagine that it triumphed based upon the votes of R-Soles and Reptyle, who were no doubt impressed by the amount of dog shit that covers its filth laden streets per square mile.

32 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

By January there won't be a tax system at this rate. I have long thought that Hull has more in common with Stockholm and Copenhagen despite those two places relative poverty and backwardness. I really think the time has come to completely chop up the UK and parcel it out to anybody else who is willing to take it on. 

Let the Danes take back Northern England. I mean there's enough cunts up there with Norse names: Sidebottom, Ollerenshaw, Butterworth. 

5 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I expect that you have never had an eccles nake, a chorley cake, a yorkshire pudding,a north staffordshire oatcake or a devon cream tea for that matter.

Yorkshire pudding is disgusting and so are Eccles cakes. Fucking sweet and disgusting. Yorkshire pudding resembles a colon cancer cow shit product.

I remember spotting a pair of drunk northern cunts in King's Cross shouting 'Yorkshire, Yorkshire'. Wankers.

It's the north that caused the latest flare up of Covid 19 so they need to be taxed more to reimburse the South. Rebuild Hadrian's wall and build another north of Birmingham and charge the cunts to come here. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

They could always form a suicide pact with Scotland.

Even the dumbest Jocks (and fuck knows, there are enough of those) want nothing to do with their slightly-less-Northern verminous neighbours.

The North has absolutely nothing to commend it. "Oh, but what about the Lake District, eh?" Shitty fucking puddles that all added together are still only a fraction of Loch Ness. Fuck 'em all.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Decimus said:

We in France would welcome the miserable bastards. It's getting harder to find something British to torch.

12 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I remember spotting a pair of drunk northern cunts in King's Cross shouting 'Yorkshire, Yorkshire'. Wankers.

It's the north that caused the latest flare up of Covid 19 so they need to be taxed more to reimburse the South. Rebuild Hadrian's wall and build another north of Birmingham and charge the cunts to come here. 

Imagine when those cunts arrived back in Yorkshire, the furore of excitement, friends and family clamouring to hear outlandish and fanciful tales of 'hot running water', 'carpets', electricity' and kids running round with shoes on their feet.

"eeh, ya should see what them southerners decorate t' walls an' ceilin's wi'.. 'aaar-tecks' they call it. It's the future, I tell thee!"

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Imagine when those cunts arrived back in Yorkshire, the furore of excitement, friends and family clamouring to hear outlandish and fanciful tales of 'hot running water', 'carpets', electricity' and kids running round with shoes on their feet.

"eeh, ya should see what them southerners decorate t' walls an' ceilin's wi'.. 'aaar-tecks' they call it. It's the future, I tell thee!"

And puffs.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Decimus said:

Give it six months and they'll be banging at the door to be let back in, with tragic tales of starving kestrels and husbands too malnourished to raise a hand to their kids.

3 months and I'd have already ate t'fucking kestrel, t'ferret and t'whippet. T'kids would be frantically robbing every cunt in range and t'missus would be breeding their siblings, future conscripts and cannon fodder for t'blossoming YRA in preparation for t'bloody assimilation o t'south. 

Fire up the "General Lee" Decs, gather all your incestuous banger racing swamp cousins and stand to. The battle of Swaffham field will soon be upon you. 

Fuck thissen off.

• Like 4