CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Christmas cancelled for South East England!

Major Cunt

Guest Weary&Disgusted
1 minute ago, ChildeHarold said:

It's all gone Pete Tong. No pantomine this year... really? 

Seems like a pantomime to me.  Its too ridiculous for farce, so it must be a panto with Bojo the clown as hero and wee Mrs Krankie as the cackling witch determined to break the UK asunder.

35 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Seems like a pantomime to me.  Its too ridiculous for farce, so it must be a panto with Bojo the clown as hero and wee Mrs Krankie as the cackling witch determined to break the UK asunder.

This virus seems to have a brain. It's therefore one step ahead of the cabinet. All the graphics I've had paraded in front of my eyes seem to show the highly predictable explosion in cases since early October precisely allowing for incubation caysed by kids entering basically the mixing and chemical experimentation places called schools. If you wanted this situation then you caysed it by insisting state children return to schools where overcrowding is considered the norm since class sizes have steadily increased or remained excessively high since the late 1990s. We are talking 30 to even 35+ children per class. All seated with no social distancing. Inadequate cleansing following the privatisations of all services to schookls and indeed schools themselves just compound the problem. Teachers themselves can only do so much. 

The whole thing has been a child minding social control exercise that has backfired to the extent of bringing the NHS to its knees. 

7 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

There's far more Ahmed's up in your deliberately neglected wasteland. Tell the isolated old folks expecting visits from their loved ones "to suck it up".

I would have thought you'd have been keeping a lower profile after your recent pasting. Fucking idiot! 

Well done you. A full post without mentioning Decs. Snivelling, toady, ringpiece licking prick. Die...soon.