CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Christmas cancelled for South East England!

Major Cunt

There's many a punter on the Corner who originally hail from London and the home counties, and will have no doubt planned Christmas trips back to the ethnically cleansed wastelands they once left. 

So despite a pointless month long lockdown which has done little to slow the spread of Covid, its been decided that Southern England needs a taste of the tier system that worked so well up North. 

Watching the so called experts debating the merits of whether a slight increase in Covid was justifiable in preventing numerous suicides, and pensioners isolated over the festive season they all look forward to. 

Boris and Co are also now pushing a story of a much more virulent strain putting down roots in the South East. 

The incompetence of this fucking government is staggering, and the timely produced drug having a 70% efficacy doesn't look promising. 

The Russian Sputnik vaccine has an efficacy of over 90% and has is being delivered to the Russian populace as a type. 

Cancelling Christmas. Fuck right off, Boris! 

21 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

There's many a punter on the Corner who originally hail from London and the home counties, and will have no doubt planned Christmas trips back to the ethnically cleansed wastelands they once left. 

So despite a pointless month long lockdown which has done little to slow the spread of Covid, its been decided that Southern England needs a taste of the tier system that worked so well up North. 

Watching the so called experts debating the merits of whether a slight increase in Covid was justifiable in preventing numerous suicides, and pensioners isolated over the festive season they all look forward to. 

Boris and Co are also now pushing a story of a much more virulent strain putting down roots in the South East. 

The incompetence of this fucking government is staggering, and the timely produced drug having a 70% efficacy doesn't look promising. 

The Russian Sputnik vaccine has an efficacy of over 90% and has is being delivered to the Russian populace as a type. 

Nobody who is a transmitter will get the vaccine before 2022 at the snails pace of the UK. Teachers are being asked to do what the school nurse used to do years ago.... until they were scrapped, like the employed cleaning staff, hence the proliferation of the virus since September when the kids went back to school/overcrowded 30+ kids to a class sausage rote learning social control sausage factories. 

TWO THINGS THAT THE MODERN WORLD HAS BEEN BUILT AROUND FAVOUR THE VIRUS

VOLUME

LOGISTICS (= MOVEMENT) 

We are battery hens suffering a meltdown. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I agree in Principle that this has been monumentally mismanaged ... from arsehole to breakfast time!

5 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

I agree in Principle that this has been monumentally mismanaged ... from arsehole to breakfast time!

Normally it's either substance or style is deficient, but in this case it is both. If Johnson was a football manager at this present time in the League he would be on very borrowed time. As usual who could/want to replace him? 

9 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Normally it's either substance or style is deficient, but in this case it is both. If Johnson was a football manager at this present time in the League he would be on very borrowed time. As usual who could/want to replace him? 

I reckon Jacob Rees-Mug is waiting in the wings for a chance in the big seat. However, you're right, Harry, putting this in football management terms. What we need is a Harry Redknap type figure with decent man management and a clear plan of action. Unfortunately there's no Winston Churchill's or Harold Wilson's on the horizon... 

21 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I reckon Jacob Rees-Mug is waiting in the wings for a chance in the big seat. However, you're right, Harry, putting this in football management terms. What we need is a Harry Redknap type figure with decent man management and a clear plan of action. Unfortunately there's no Winston Churchill's or Harold Wilson's on the horizon... 

So can you explain me the "Churchillian" hype which Blondie stoked himself was so easily built up? A steady pair of hands on the wheel would be welcome but nobody amongst the current Tory Party qualifies. 

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
3 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

So can you explain me the "Churchillian" hype which Blondie stoked himself was so easily built up? A steady pair of hands on the wheel would be welcome but nobody amongst the current Tory Party qualifies. 

I cant think of a single politician from any of the party's at the helm either, doesn't boad well does it 

2 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Boris thought he could be Churchill but times have changed. Churchill was the man to win a war, but the public wisely decided the economic rebuild would be better served by Clement Attlee. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

I cant think of a single politician from any of the party's at the helm either, doesn't boad well does it 

Problem is that politics has become a career. You get a cunt fresh from university employed as a communications assistant who then climbes the greasy pole to become an MP. Gone are the Neil Kinnock's, Paddy Ashdown's, John Prescott's ect. Local MP's used to be businessman done good who moved into politics with life experience.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Problem is that politics has become a career. You get a cunt fresh from university employed as a communications assistant who then climbes the greasy pole to become an MP. Gone are the Neil Kinnock's, Paddy Ashdown's, John Prescott's ect. Local MP's used to be businessman done good who moved into politics with life experience.

Valid point that, it pains me to say this and trust me it does but on the subject of someone running the country i actually agree with what the temple of intelligence that ia danny dyer said on the subject, basically the eton gang have all tried and failed at running the country becuase they cant relate to who they are in charge with having lived privileged backgrounds, we really do need a candidate with a solid working class background and some actual life experience. 

31 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Boris thought he could be Churchill but times have changed. Churchill was the man to win a war, but the public wisely decided the economic rebuild would be better served by Clement Attlee. 

I don't think the public knew what it wanted, by 51 the old cunt was back again with an all mighty chip on his shoulder and a grudge against the ordinary person and the Left which was inbred in him. 

Apparently trains out of London tiday absokuteky rammed desoutw Tier 4 travel restriction. I don't blame the 21-20% for selfish reckless defiant behaviour. That's normal. But where is the givernment? Where is the enforcement and discipline applied by the police. What are we paying the fucking armed forces for if they can't patrol the stations and why arw train companies are opening the doors and selling tickets. 

ABSOLUTE lack of fucking firm leadership. This is Johnson when he was Mayor - NOT UP TO THE FUCKING JOB. 

39 minutes ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

I feel like I'm in a rioting classroom with a supply teacher in charge - trains out if London full, every seat taken, by covid carying cunts. What do we pay the fucking armed forces for if they can't assist the essential services in enforcing regulations and health protocols. 

Is this the fucking country I was born into? Where the govt shits its pants and just lets the 10-20% go out of control. That's the problem not the virus. 

49 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

How the fuck was Boris ever going to unite a nation? He can't even get 2 of his own chromosomes paired off. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I feel like I'm in a rioting classroom with a supply teacher in charge - trains out if London full, every seat taken, by covid carying cunts. What do we pay the fucking armed forces for if they can't assist the essential services in enforcing regulations and health protocols. 

Is this the fucking country I was born into? Where the govt shits its pants and just lets the 10-20% go out of control. That's the problem not the virus. 

The supply teacher bit is bang on, everyone is going mad and doing whatever they fucking want with no threat of consequence, i would actually love to see the armed forces on steeet corners enforcing social justice currently. The labour softening of this country in the 90s is responsible really, stripping all authority away from the people who are supposed to dish it out, if i thought old bill was going to batter me round the head for not listening then I'd actually take notice in the first place. 

9 minutes ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

The supply teacher bit is bang on, everyone is going mad and doing whatever they fucking want with no threat of consequence, i would actually love to see the armed forces on steeet corners enforcing social justice currently. The labour softening of this country in the 90s is responsible really, stripping all authority away from the people who are supposed to dish it out, if i thought old bill was going to batter me round the head for not listening then I'd actually take notice in the first place. 

Labour isn't in power. Theresa May and Cameron now Johnson. Fucking 3 lots of shit. 

3 minutes ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

Agreed. You've got little wigga shits running around knifing each other daily on the streets of our cities. Instead of stop and search I'd like see them pulled into the back of a meat wagon and battered senseless with truncheons. It worked back in the good old days. 

Deploying soldiers on the street corners isn't a bad idea either. Cherie fucking Blair is mainly responsible for the urban crisis due her human rights work, and whispering into Tony's ear. 

A pair of fucking cunts that complement each other... 

1 hour ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

Valid point that, it pains me to say this and trust me it does but on the subject of someone running the country i actually agree with what the temple of intelligence that ia danny dyer said on the subject, basically the eton gang have all tried and failed at running the country becuase they cant relate to who they are in charge with having lived privileged backgrounds, we really do need a candidate with a solid working class background and some actual life experience. 

Dianne Abbot perhaps? She’s always impressed me with her fat smelly arse and complete lack of knowledge about any subject whatsoever. And she’s a white hating racist ugly slag too. Can’t think of anyone else so it’ll have to be her. If not, she should be thrashed to a pulp with David Lammy. I’m no good at politics as you may have noticed.

57 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I don't think the public knew what it wanted, by 51 the old cunt was back again with an all mighty chip on his shoulder and a grudge against the ordinary person and the Left which was inbred in him. 

Apparently trains out of London tiday absokuteky rammed desoutw Tier 4 travel restriction. I don't blame the 21-20% for selfish reckless defiant behaviour. That's normal. But where is the givernment? Where is the enforcement and discipline applied by the police. What are we paying the fucking armed forces for if they can't patrol the stations and why arw train companies are opening the doors and selling tickets. 

ABSOLUTE lack of fucking firm leadership. This is Johnson when he was Mayor - NOT UP TO THE FUCKING JOB. 

What were the people packing into these trains supposed to do? You fucking spastic. 6 hours notice? Stay in London where most of them don’t live? Sleep in a fucking hedge for months until they’re given permission to go home? You’re a fucking doughnut. Fuck off.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Churchill was a drunk that got in the way. We had no need to go to war, he was subservient to Jewish usury.

Everything the so called conservatives have done since has been designed to shit on the faces of the British people. They were all bought off a long time ago. All they could do was look after themselves which they duly did by selling everything, including their own grand mothers, for profit.

Utterly despicable shit bags.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Agreed. You've got little wigga shits running around knifing each other daily on the streets of our cities. Instead of stop and search I'd like see them pulled into the back of a meat wagon and battered senseless with truncheons. It worked back in the good old days. 

Deploying soldiers on the street corners isn't a bad idea either. Cherie fucking Blair is mainly responsible for the urban crisis due her human rights work, and whispering into Tony's ear. 

A pair of fucking cunts that complement each other... 

Ahh yes, i remember reading something about bankrupting the hospitals benefitting her company's as they are contracted to rebuild them? Something along those lines anyway, that slimy cunt blair should be in the Hague not sticking his neck back into politics 

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Labour isn't in power. Theresa May and Cameron now Johnson. Fucking 3 lots of shit. 

Labour started the ball rolling though, tories are just following on from there shit show. 

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

Dianne Abbot perhaps? She’s always impressed me with her fat smelly arse and complete lack of knowledge about any subject whatsoever. And she’s a white hating racist ugly slag too. Can’t think of anyone else so it’ll have to be her. If not, she should be thrashed to a pulp with David Lammy. I’m no good at politics as you may have noticed.

I'd vote for whoever tortured flo and joan live on tv, they are actually bigger cunts than any politician i can think of. Imagine being there parents.