CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

David Meller has designs on covid contracts

ChildeHarold

Guest Cocky Council Cake
12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I understand. Your sacrifice will not be forgotten. 

If I'm to be sent down for this, I humbly ask the authorities that @Joker accompany me. He's given Harold a like of his own free will today - fucking scandalous behaviour!

2 minutes ago, Cocky Cunt-Features said:

If I'm to be sent down for this, I humbly ask the authorities that @Joker accompany me. He's given Harold a like of his own free will today! Fucking scandalous behaviour!

I'm not going to make any predictions regarding admin's response... suffice to say that you have less chance of avoiding a ban than Derek Chauvin has of being awarded this years Nobel peace prize.

Can you smuggle some Skunk in for @Roadkill?

Guest Cocky Council Cake
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm not going to make any predictions regarding admin's response... suffice to say that you have less chance of avoiding a ban than Derek Chauvin has of being awarded this years Nobel peace prize.

Can you smuggle some Skunk in for @Roadkill?

Only if you promise to maim me so I'm not attractive to the arse-rapists inside. Think Ed Norton at the end of 25th Hour. That's how I'm feeling about now.

3 minutes ago, Cocky Cunt-Features said:

Only if you promise to maim me so I'm not attractive to the arse-rapists inside. Think Ed Norton at the end of 25th Hour. That's how I'm feeling about now.

You'll be okay. It's only Punkape you need to worry about. And he'll be too busy shoving vegetables up his arse to engage in any serious pursuit. 

Guest Cocky Council Cake
8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You'll be okay. It's only Punkape you need to worry about. And he'll be too busy shoving vegetables up his arse to engage in any serious pursuit. 

Out of likes.

1 hour ago, Cocky Cunt-Features said:

If you’re doing what I think, and taking one for the team, theres contraband in the cooler stashed under the cistern- the petrified corpse of franks long dead yellow wife, Ming. It’s a bit like fishy beef jerky, so a friend tells me. Parts of it may have been defiled, however.

13 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If you’re doing what I think, and taking one for the team, theres contraband in the cooler stashed under the cistern- the petrified corpse of franks long dead yellow wife, Ming. It’s a bit like fishy beef jerky, so a friend tells me. Parts of it may have been defiled, however.

'Petrified corpse'?  

Guest Cocky Council Cake
57 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

As long as the snatch is still in good working order I'll be fine. Those gook birds have the tightest fannies, dead or alive.

Like fucking a regular woman with late-stage cervical cancer, most enjoyable for Ol' Cocky.

16 minutes ago, Cocky Cunt-Features said:

As long as the snatch is still in good working order I'll be fine. Those gook birds have the tightest fannies, dead or alive.

Like fucking a regular woman with late-stage cervical cancer, most enjoyable for Ol' Cocky.

You might change your mind when you see the fucking state of the late Mrs. Kleftiko. It wouldn’t look out of place hanging in the window with the Peking ducks in a derelict Chinky restaurant in Jaywick that’s been closed down by environmental health and the building condemned for about twenty years. Even the rats would avoid going anywhere near it for fear of catching something.

She looked even worse in her Frank days when the two bob cunt fell head over heels in love with it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cocky Cunt-Features said:

You silver tongued cunt. I bet their knickers fly straight off when you start your David Niven routine. But what Bally says about the filthy yellow whore is is all correct. Only frank would go near such a disgusting squat subhuman creature 

• Like 1