CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

"He kept the green bits on the strawberries"

ChildeHarold

23 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The same ones as 'Jelly-Head' from Viz.

I made my first appearance behind Mel Gibson in Signs. I am currently signed to Ancient Aliens and UFO Unclassified on Blaze TV. Where would I like to be in five years time? Answer: fucking that cock teasing wench who gives the weather (and the come on) after the ITV News. 

2 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I made my first appearance behind Mel Gibson in Signs. I am currently signed to Ancient Aliens and UFO Unclassified on Blaze TV. Where would I like to be in five years time? Answer: fucking that cock teasing wench who gives the weather (and the come on) after the ITV News. 

I thought that your first appearance alongside Mel Gibson was being second in line to eat from an out of date can of 'Dinky-Di'.

27 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I thought that your first appearance alongside Mel Gibson was being second in line to eat from an out of date can of 'Dinky-Di'.

I could do that. In fact, since the advent of two useless newbies to the corner, the "Duke something" abd "Arnold" I feel a surge of renewed energy equivalent to a thirty watt lightbulb running off a 6V battery. 

PS Who says the Brando version of the Island of Dr Moreau is shit? I thought that was true of the Burt Lancaster (who I normally rate) version. Michael York is such a bummer - the stiff cunt almost ruined the Curb Your Enthusiasm episodes he was in.