CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lack of decent sidecars for sale.

ProfB

2 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Wow! I can't compete with that kind of repartee. Are you related to Childish?

Yes,he's the brother that they hid in the attic and fed pondwater and sexually abused for fun.

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've been told that the AA and RAC had a fierce rivalry. AA mechanics rode motorcycles with sidecars as rolling tool boxes, and would salute their own members while blanking RAC members. It was also common for representatives of the rival organisations to let each other's tyres down when they got the opportunity.

That was more early 1900s until the 1920s by the 1930s there was co-operation between the AA and RAC. The RAC was a members. The AA was more active and also provided road signs and the original road classification system. Basically if you were posh you would join the RAC .. common oiks would join the AA as my dear father did in 1919. By the end of 1930s both RAC and AA members could call for assistance from the booths of either organisation.

45 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

The patrols were required to salute the drivers of vehicles carrying a members' badge. No salute was taken as a warning of police speed traps.

Apparently in early days AA patrolmen would wave if there was a speed trap ahead but a patrolman was prosecuted so they got around that by using the no signal as the warning of a speed trap .. I think that there were still a couple of tries at prosecuting patrolmen for using the no salute or wave as a warning of a speed trap

46 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Normally I'd report that but you seem to be shitting on your own doorstep then serving it up with a few eggs as a mushroom omelette. 

I'm not sure how we got here but fuck it,I've had a hard day

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

With Harolds voluminous arsehole I wager he could cum fart a good hours worth of Soviet era tunes, painting a picture of Cor-bin in the process

As to your fucking brexit bacon boncing love of all things Boris you corrupt creep and rusty red wall cunt. *

* to the tune of Climb Every Mountain

(Oscar Hammerstein IV) 

23 hours ago, King Billy said:

She doesn’t look anywhere near as pokable without the  Harold Lloyd glasses. 

Marks out of ten, I’d still ‘give her one.’ Fnwaaar fnwaaar!

Tub of lard. Oh sorry, I thought you was talking about King Billy. How are you keeping me old cock sucker supreme. What next? Dandy Nicols you royal pervert?