CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Edwin Poots

Last Cunt Standing

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Frank's been looking for something exclusive and different for his shoe collection. There are shoes available, made from human skin, £15,000 a pair and a 2 year waiting list. Available in black for £4.

all this BLM shite has hit the sales of wetsuits Authoritah.

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

What’s needed is a non sectarian, ideally atheist, party to appeal to the normal human beings over there. However, I assume most have some kind of chip on the shoulder due to the troubles and even further back to when Willy Orange was poncing about like a cunt. Opinions seem entrenched and the crocodile ain’t going to get into bed with a great white.

Whose the great white?..only thing drivin the loyalists to distraction is they cant get their drugs in to peddle to their fellow brethren..oh an the precious union..that and all

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

12 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I really couldn't give a fuck if gays want kids. If they can give them a stable, happy home then fine. What I don't want is the fact rammed down my throat. You want a baby? Great just don't keep fucking announcing it.

Do ya wanna buy a dowg?

So, @King Billy, Sir Jeffrey Donaldson is the next fella holding the parcel when the music stops, which in Belfast must be a particularly dangerous party game. What are your hopes for this latest lanky streak of Orange piss? If he makes it to the August Bank Holiday he’ll be doing better than the last fella, and at least he gets to strut about on the 12th of July as the biggest swinging dick on the Shankill. 

45 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

So, @King Billy, Sir Jeffrey Donaldson is the next fella holding the parcel when the music stops, which in Belfast must be a particularly dangerous party game. What are your hopes for this latest lanky streak of Orange piss? If he makes it to the August Bank Holiday he’ll be doing better than the last fella, and at least he gets to strut about on the 12th of July as the biggest swinging dick on the Shankill. 

I hope he's as good a singer as his wee brother Daniel n his sister Margo 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

1 minute ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

I hope he's as good a singer as his wee brother Daniel n his sister Margo 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

P, I was starting to worry that you'd been interred inside your transit van under six feet of sod in Cloughprior cemetery.

Where have you been, you old tin whistling rogue?

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

P, I was starting to worry that you'd been interred inside your transit van under six feet of sod in Cloughprior cemetery.

In the hospital having his arsehole resleeved. He’s been on the waiting list since the priest decided there was no place for him in the choir anymore and replaced him with a nice young twelve year old with the face of an angel.

2 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

🇬🇧 NO SURRENDER 🇬🇧

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Decco baby ..i haven't gone away ya know..i drift in... usually for a laff n stuff ...not much of it atall atall ..most interesting thing these days is the roops yardsticking the arse off some miscreant or other ..hopefully with the boozerz reopening ill be back touring the nation at various venues ..the funerals are boring as hell n not even a looker at most of em..hows life denying permission for granny flat extensions n wheelchair accessible toilets

PANZERMURPHYBABY