CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

London

Eddie

22 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Sorry Eric, I never let my poodle up on my bed. You are talking about poodles eh? 

Poodles have black feet. I’m eating one now. Hard to chew tbh. Should have kept them in the freezer till I get back from Budapest with my new Rylans fitted. Fucking 2 years and change like an Irish Popeye. Fucking Covid bullshit.

57 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Poodles have black feet. I’m eating one now. Hard to chew tbh. Should have kept them in the freezer till I get back from Budapest with my new Rylans fitted. Fucking 2 years and change like an Irish Popeye. Fucking Covid bullshit.

You could have just bought a fucking blender.

On 03/06/2021 at 16:56, Eddie said:

Until blacks stop blaming everyone else and take responsibility for their violent  ‘culture’ instead of banging on about white privilege and slavery, blacks will continue to kill blacks in record numbers. Khan is a disgrace  and a coward. 

Its the Yanks of St. Floyd kicking up the racial tension. These little stabby spackers are so brainwashed by Yank culture that they probably think the Jim Crow laws were a global fucking mandate, music and TV give them all a false sense of suppression because it all comes out of some shitty little former colony with a superiority complex still going through the growing pains of a real country.

We really should have just salted the fucking earth all the way back to Boston Harbour when the uppity cunts got it into their heads to have a revolution and write the place off as some kind of Mad Max resort.

8 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Its the Yanks of St. Floyd kicking up the racial tension. These little stabby spackers are so brainwashed by Yank culture that they probably think the Jim Crow laws were a global fucking mandate, music and TV give them all a false sense of suppression because it all comes out of some shitty little former colony with a superiority complex still going through the growing pains of a real country.

We really should have just salted the fucking earth all the way back to Boston Harbour when the uppity cunts got it into their heads to have a revolution and write the place off as some kind of Mad Max resort.

A Mad Max resort is a fucking brilliant idea. V8 interceptors as taxis and themed bars and restaurants.

Toecutter Tapas

The Iron-Bar Bar.

• Like 1