CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

London

Eddie

In 24 hours machete thugs stab each other in Hyde park, more machete thugs in Greenwich battle like gladiators, man shot in Brixton and police attacked when they turn up, another stabbing in Shepherd’s Bush, can you guess the common denominator? Khans London is a cess pit, but as long as it’s not racist it’s  all part of living in a city, BLM indeed...

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, Eddie said:

In 24 hours machete thugs stab each other in Hyde park, more machete thugs in Greenwich battle like gladiators, man shot in Brixton and police attacked when they turn up, another stabbing in Shepherd’s Bush, can you guess the common denominator? Khans London is a cess pit, but as long as it’s not racist it’s  all part of living in a city, BLM indeed...

I couldn't stand the place prior to Khan. Dirty, busy, boiling fucking hot, overpriced, aggressive and panic attack inducing whenever you saw an Asian wearing a backpack, i.e. every five fucking minutes.

Now this cunt is running the show I see even less reason to ever go there. All the above is still an issue, but now you've also got roving packs of young black men tooled up to the back teeth because the old bill are too scared to stop and search anyone who's even slightly latte.

The Cockneys are welcome to the disgusting fucking dump, that is if there are any genuine ones left.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I couldn't stand the place prior to Khan. Dirty, busy, boiling fucking hot, overpriced, aggressive and panic attack inducing whenever you saw an Asian wearing a backpack, i.e. every five fucking minutes.

Now this cunt is running the show I see even less reason to ever go there. All the above is still an issue, but now you've also got roving packs of young black men tooled up to the back teeth because the old bill are too scared to stop and search anyone who's even slightly latte.

The Cockneys are welcome to the disgusting fucking dump, that is if there are any genuine ones left.

Until blacks stop blaming everyone else and take responsibility for their violent  ‘culture’ instead of banging on about white privilege and slavery, blacks will continue to kill blacks in record numbers. Khan is a disgrace  and a coward. 

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Until blacks stop blaming everyone else and take responsibility for their violent  ‘culture’ instead of banging on about white privilege and slavery, blacks will continue to kill blacks in record numbers. Khan is a disgrace  and a coward. 

.....blacks will continue to kill blacks in record numbers. 

And the problem is?......

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Eddie said:

It's our fault Ed. One of our great grandparents may have once spoken to someone whose great-great grandparents knew someone who owned slaves. The blood is on our hands, and I'm ashamed of myself.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Fucking pathetic, they don't seem to be trying very hard. How can they spend so long fighting without actually hurting anyone?

Amazing isn't it. The only thing that any of them are actually inclined to do, and they're fucking shit at it.

6 minutes ago, nocti said:

I'm with Alan Partridge when it comes to this fucking hive, and all the cunts that infest it.

Funny that the cunt that started BLM is being investigated, 3 million of property under her belt, all in white areas...

3 hours ago, Eddie said:

Fuck 'em all for voting for the little cunt. When I was living in London I defended it to the hilt. But now I'm out of it and in the sticks, it presses home to me what a low down, one horse shithole it really is. 

• Like 1

Enoch Powell:

'We must be mad, literally mad, as a nation to be permitting the annual inflow of some 50,000 dependents, who are for the most part the material of the future growth of the immigrant-descended population. It is like watching a nation busily engaged in heaping up its own funeral pyre.'

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Enoch Powell:

'We must be mad, literally mad, as a nation to be permitting the annual inflow of some 50,000 dependents, who are for the most part the material of the future growth of the immigrant-descended population. It is like watching a nation busily engaged in heaping up its own funeral pyre.'

A great man who called it 100% right. 

10 minutes ago, Eddie said:

A great man who called it 100% right. 

In spite of being an elitist Cambridge Draconian, and probably a wardrobe cocksmoker, when a member of Ted Heath's shadow cabinet he was MP for Wolverhampton South West – and therefore someone who had first-hand experience of immigration en masse in the 1960s. I wouldn't say he called it 100% right but I'd make a generous donation to see him Mayor of London right now.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

In spite of being an elitist Cambridge Draconian, and probably a wardrobe cocksmoker, when a member of Ted Heath's shadow cabinet he was MP for Wolverhampton South West – and therefore someone who had first-hand experience of immigration en masse in the 1960s. I wouldn't say he called it 100% right but I'd make a generous donation to see him Mayor of London right now.

I totally agree, he has a complex legacy. As a younger man I just assumed that he was a clear cut racist, such was his demonisation amongst a large part of the population.

I think the whole "Enoch was right" National front shit that was latched on to by the far right in the 70s and 80s did him a disservice. I don't believe he was an ideological racist, just a man with concerns around the impact of mass immigration. Opposition and concern about such things doesn't equate to racism in my mind, but as with you, I don't agree with everything he said either, which is why his legacy has been hijacked and irreparably damaged.

All that being said, I'd love to know what his thoughts would be on this channel 5 black Anne Boleyn shit.

• Like 1